Let It Snow

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

LovesYoseob


Short~ chappies....you tease me. *pout* I hope Junhyung actually goes into some kind of emergency state so So Young will finally come back to him and then he dies. LOL NO. update soon~~~.

My response: I started laughing out loud, like literally, in class. I love you LOL, you better hope I don't take you seriously and use that as plot! But yeah, why would you want him to die?! LOL I know you're kidding, I think, but still!! Evil people of today...

rainydayyz


I can believe you're a die-hard Cassie ^^ ; because I am too and I'm basically in love in Beast =w= ; but hey , both groups have a lot of similarities !

You might want to be careful though , I remember Jae saying that if we
have an affair other than with them we're going to be in for some trouble LOOOL .

For some reason , (I'M NOT CRAZY) the latest chapter really reminds me of Heaven's Postman. Jae got in a crash and then all this started and /blahblahblah .

Thank's for writing something so cute ~ ^^ ;

My response: This is like Jae's drama/movie?! Oh wow, I haven't even watched it!! I don't know... I'll try and watch it, maybe you're not as crazy as you think! LOL And when you mention Jay and then Jaejoong... in the same post, it gets confusing! LOL Oh well, I understand who you're talking about...

And LOL, yes!! I am a die-hard Cassie, my friend Jay is more the BEAST fan than me (I'm happy you don't find it too unbelievable, I just thought it be strange since I don't have an on-going DBSK fic I'm updating as frequently as this story)! But yeah.. both groups are lovable, silly, strange, epic, and one of the best boy groups out there. And like DBSK, BEAST isn't too well known in America as they are... It's either BIGBANG or SHINee, never Super Junior, DBSK, BEAST, 2PM, etc.

Sunny_Mae

 

AHHH!!! oh my gosh. I literally spent the past..what? 3 freaking hours reading this. I'm a new reader, by the way. :3
ITS SO GOOD D; and the last few chapters kept me on the edge of my seat! Ahah, I love your story. it's so fantastically amazingg^^
Oh, such a cute Kikwang to be the boy in pajamas [they should really be footy pajamas!:D and if they aren't, then he should be wearing a tanktop and boxers. *-* let me just have a moment to think of that...]
...
............
.....<3
LOL. oh gosh. I wish the other beast members would have more part in the story, not that im complaining, cause they have some already, but still(: i love their family attitudes and GOSH! Yoseob is so darn CUTEEE<333. I wish I could pinch his cheeks and stuff:]
okay okay, so is Junhyung gonna be in a coma? wait no. he's not because kikwang said he wasn't hurt badly. NEVERMIND. :3 but ahh! I wish Junhyung would've ran after So Young. That would've been cute...like a little movie where those people run towards eachother in slow-mo and they hug and kiss in the sunset...yeah..uhh...im rambling.:P
Anyway, love your fic! Update soon~:) And congratulations on all of your subs! You definitely deserve them all^^
Hwaiting!!~~
P.S. WHAT THE HELL IS JAY UP TO?!?!?! And did I read wrong when in earlier chappies she deleted a text off of So Young's phone? What was that text?!:O and what's this... 'terribly wrong' thing in So Young's house!?
So many questions...I need the next chappie to come out soon(:

My response: LOL, just LOL!! Hmm, I guess we should clear somethings up, huh? And I'm glad I'm getting new readers!!! It'll be fun to read the new comments made by them! AND YOUR IMAGINATIONS MAKE ME WANT TO LOLOL OUT LOUD! And thank you! I'm honored to have such beautifuk and kind subscribers!

A/N: So, what do you guys think? Long chapters for a while, then back to the shorter chapters? Don't you love it?! LOL I'm sure you all do. I really want to try and stop this story at 60-65 chapters, but if I have to... I'll go over that... Since I, and others, don't want to end this story in a rushed manner.

(The space bar on my school's computer's keyboard is jacked up! TT I have to like... punch it to get it to work!)

Hopefully I can get this chapter done before class ends, so it's most likely it'll end up short. Probably not...

OMG, it's epic how on shuffle, BEAST's songs I'm Sorry and Clenchin A Tight Fist played!! I love you sometimes my dear iPod... You help me out so much! LOL Oh, then TVXQ's Before U Go plays too!

Ok, it may just be the lack of happier, non-ballad songs on my iPod, butthinking of this chapter... Why is it playing so many sad love songs?! (Songs from above then...) Hero's solo from DBSK's 3rd Asia Tour, Shelter, Haru Haru... LOL


Junhyung impatiently sat in bed. He wanted to get up and continue searching for So Young, but the doctors advised him to stay behind at the hospital for therest of the night; just in case they said.

And even if he could convince the doctors and nurses to let him free, there were his friends. They wouldn't just let him waltz out of the hospital to possibly be sent back, but in a much worse condition.

"I'll be fine," Junhyung was trying to convince Yoseob to be less stubborn; Yoseob was the one on watch, they set up times to watch over Junhyung incase he tried something funny to get out of the hospital.

"No you won't!" Yoseob stood his ground, "If I let you go, not only will Hyunseung kill me! But you could come back in near-death condition!"

"I'll be fine! I was able to drive out the way and save myself, right?"

"That's not the point! You were lucky this time! What if you aren't lucky again?"

"Aish," Junhyung just laid back in the hospital bed, "I still don't get why I just can't leave."

"The doctors think that there could be things they overlooked. They'll come again in another hour to check on you."

Junhyung was about to speak, when Yoseob continued, "And this could have traumatized you, almost being killed and all that."

"But I'm not," Junhyung tried to reason with the blonde haired mini-bodyguard, "I'm fine, and I want to leave."

"No can do, sir," Yoseob wagged his finger and shook his head, "I promised Kikwang I wouldn't let you leave."

Junhyung growled and just laid back into the hospital bed; to be honest, his body did feel weak.

 

 

---

So Young held onto Kikwang's arm as the two walked aimlessly down the dark streets; because it wasso early, only a few 24-hour shops and the street lights showed them their way. There was barely anyone up at this hour.

Kikwang just idly stared at anything but So Young, making her feel both awkward and nervous. She pulled her phone out of her pocket and checked the time.

2: 22 am.

It's been since this morning that So Young slept, and she was getting tired. So Young constantly yawned and rubbed her tear stained eyes; if she hated anything more than crying, it was being sleepy and not being able to sleep.

"You sleepy?" Kikwang asked, patting his shoulder, "You can rest your head on my shoulder, I'll make sure you're safe."

"No..." So Young frowned, "Where are we going anyways?"

"When you wake up, you'll find out."