Junhyung's Memories Of Her

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

A/N: Ok, many people are getting Na Eun, and the unnamed OC Joon was flirting with confused. I understand why though, they both worked in some sort of food place (for some damn reason)... However, Na Eun, I specifically said, works at an ice cream shop. When So Young, Hyuna, and Gayoon met the unnamed OC she was working at a fast food restuarant! Haha, smaller detials, but yeah... Unless I'm wrong, but you know... I've been reading this fic over and over again jsut for the heck of it.

You know... I'm glad you guys are so kind to me! I really didn't expect this story to be so well, like the others I've written, but you guys helped me get so far!! I mean look, 800 subscribers! Thank you all so much, if you were here with me in person, you would see me bowing in thanks! LOL

Let's see... Oh yeah! Yes, now I know what I said about Mir and Thunder is wrong. Wiki is user-modfied, but however... I failed to read the years. I saw that a user updated Mir's(?) age to 20, which was the same as Thunder's, and then saw the birht month/day. This is what I get for not reading thoroughly! Haha, thanks for helping me you guys!

I find it funny how you guys find it funny that So Young managed to beat up the boys! LOL

Oh~ Yeah, and in one comment, someone mentioned going ghetto on Junhyung's flappy behind! Haha, reminded me of Simon and Martina! LOL Yes I do watch them.

Here's another update for you guys~!


Junhyung drove around aimlessly through the night slowly, looking for any sign of So Young. He didn't believe he'd find her, but he hope he would.

His phone vibrated in the passenger's seat.

Ignoring the call, he dazedly stares at the seat; where So Young would sit. She slept there, twice, cried there... because of him.

His phone's light caught his attention, and finally picked up his phone. 'One Missed Call'

He pressed the green button on his phone, and a message started playing. It was Kikwang.

"Jay got a call from So Young's house phone." It started with hope, "She won't let us follow her to So Young's home, but she'll let us know if she's ok. I'm sure she is Junhyung, don't worry too much about her. She managed to beat up the others right?"

His chuckle was a bit contagious, Junhyung found himself laughing along with the message.

"You should really get back to your dorm now though. Everyone's still waiting for you. We know you're upset, but I don't following a cold trail would help Junhyung," Kikwang said, "We have work tomorrow too. The fans would be disappointed if you weren't there."

"That doesn't matter right now, Kikwang!" Junhyung growled, but sighed. He could get fired too, and that wouldn't really help his mood. Starting up his car again (he had parked at the side of the road to just stare at nothing), he reto the road to make his way home.

During his drive, passing by the restuarant where he took So Young when they first met, he remembered how he came to meet her. She was just walking, carelessly and happiliy walking down the sidewalk; the same sidewalk he was running down from, just because he carelessly let himself get caught by his fans while he was shoe shopping.

That brief moment they collided, he felt her body heat. She was warm, very warm. Because she was the shorter of the two, she ended up falling forward.

(A/N: I remembered when I bumped into someone back in 7th grade and fell forward. I scraped my knees and was crying next class)

She wasn't hurt, but it took her a while to get what was going on. Before she could figure out the situation, they had already been surrounded by curious onlookers.

That collision was like... As cheesey as it sounded, fate wanted them to meet. Maybe not in that way, but they met, and eventually... fell in love.

Junhyung, in his out of the blue moment of reminiscence, didn't realize he passed a stop sign. The loud horn woke him up, and a bright light blinded him.

Damn it.