Make It A Date!

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

“My name is Song So Young,” I smiled answering the question happy, Yang Yoseob.

“So Young?” Yoseob repeated, “Like Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung?”

“No…yes…I guess,” I frowned, I always got that. It’s like I was blessed to have the same name as an idol, it’s the opposite actually, you would always be compared to the other person in almost everything; looks, talent, skills, etc.

“Oh, sorry?” Yoseob looked confused, probably because he didn’t know why I frowned, but I shook my head.

“No, it’s nothing.” I say, “Anything else you want to know?”

“Actu—” He started, but Junhyung quickly cut him off.

“You’ve been asking her questions for the past ten minutes, Yoseob!” Junhyung rolled his eyes, “Maybe we should give her a break and start practice?”

Yoseob pouted, but agreed anyways. Junhyung sat me at one side of the practice room, and left me to join with his friends to practice. I watched in silence as he coolly went through his routine; I took out my iPod, and listened to it, making sure to drown out all noise with my own music.



---

“Yah!” A hand was shaking me, “Honestly…This again?”

“Again?” Doojoon’s voice loudly echoed through the room.

“I had trouble waking her up this morning,” I hear Junhyung say, so he was the one that was violently shaking me, “Then she fell asleep again in the car.”

“Wow, she can sleep,” Dongwoon sounded like he was impressed. Dork.

“I think she’s awake,” Yoseob said, moving the curtain of hair hanging around my folded arms; I sat hugging my knees, with my head down and turned slightly. I blinked at him.

“She is?” Junhyung replaced Yoseob’s spot, in my line of vision, and grunted, “So Young, why don’t you get up?”

I mumbled. He sighed, “I can’t understand you.”

“I don’t want to,” I say, turning my head so I would be looking down at my thighs, “I want to sleep again.”

“I’m hungry,” Dongwoon felt he had to put that out there. Everyone stared at him, he was holding his stomach, which was growling.

My stomach growled too, “Me too. I never ate breakfast…”

“You didn’t?” Junhyung asked, looking back at me.

“No, you rushed me out of bed, remember?” I shook my head.

Doojoon raised an eyebrow, and Kikwang snickered, “He rushed you out of bed? Junhyung, what are you doing in her home, let alone her room?”

“You shut up, Kikwang,” Junhyung shot Kikwang a glare. I snickered, but stayed quiet. Junhyung sighed and looked at me, “Then let’s get you something to eat.”

“Ok,” I nodded, getting up with him, “What about Dongwoon?”

“I don‘t want to be the awkward third wheel…” Dongwoon said with a slight blush.

“Don’t go trying to corrupt our poor maknae!” Kikwang wagged his finger, scolding us.

“Make it a date,” Hyunseung suggested, him and Junhyung ignoring Kikwang (Who was now just talking to himself with the others watching in awe), “We’ll go somewhere ourselves.”

“Whatever,” Junhyung sighed, taking my hand and dragging me out of the room. When we made it back to his car, he let go of my hand and sighed again, shaking his head but looking up at me with a smile,  “So where to?”