Thanks To — Poll Included

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Everyone is so kind! :DD I love you guys so much!! I'm sorry this isn't an update, but I know for sure I'll get it done soon. Here I will respond to comments, and shamelessly promote my other stories! LOL

BTW, if any of you guys have ongoing BEAST fics you want me to promote, just private post a link on my wall. I'll definitely check it out!


i_envy_summer

 


i so wanna hug our dear junhyung,, but i can't blame So young,, i think i may also act that way if ever that happen to me,,(hope not,,) so i was into that DRAMA when the hell Doojoon spoke,,i was confuse for i while,,, but then,, this is how the way you right,, so i will guess 80% comedy and 20% drama on the next update? **,)


do you still remember when i told you that this story is the first ever BEAST story that i have read?,the reason why i become a fan of them, the same reason why love junhyun, for he always be my favorite, and up until now your story is one of my most love stories, it has everything in itthe comedy, drama,, sweetness,(yay~~~~) that's why i will stick with you all the way!

don't ever think that i'm spoiling you,, because i'm just telling the truth,,

My response: I read through all that... And I love it!! Yeah... I mean, the way So Young acts is a bit exaggerated in my own opinion... I mean, I've never been in that situation before... (And I hope I never will have to) So I guess I can't say anything either... huh?

Why?? Why must you be D: Yeah.. most likely a whole bunch of comedy on it... But you know... my jokes aren't even that funny! I just write it, giggle, then continue... But glad to see you like it, and I guess I have a good sense of humor then. And sorry if what Doojoon said was a bit confusing. I'll clear it out in the next update! Then we'll get back to JunYoung... BTW, Jay and Na Eun does mention Gina giving them a plan to help get JunYoung together again; you might want to reread the chapter if you missed it (And I'm sure I put it there)

I try my best to try and make it something that'll throw your emotions around. I mean, as much as I love to cry, I love to laugh and clench my fist in anger too! I'm glad to see that it's working out well, at least, you're comment makes it seem like it's working well.

And aww :DD If you're being nice and writing a comment like this, you're definitely spoiling me!!

kpop_luver10

 


your welcome!! You story is so awesum and entertaining! I would love this story forever even if you ended it.( well i would be a bit sad if you did) Keep up the hard work! ^___________^

My response: I'd be sad too D: I really enjoy writing this fic actually! I feel... closer to Junhyung in a sense xD And thanks!! I'm glad you like love my story so much!

kokojjang

 


get back together!!
and doojoon, u are such a wet blanket! lol, its funny tho..

p/s: u are welcome^^ we readers always know that the writers have their own lives too.. just so you know, we will always be here for u.. no pressure..
so, fighting!

My response: LOL!!! And a 'wet blanket'? o _______ o Did Doojoon forget to go to the bathroom again?! Aish!!! That boy...

Hehe~ I'm glad you understand ^^ But as long as I have readers... there WILL be pressure! Haha, I'll do my best, fighting!

shadydow

 

 

aww poor soyoung, thank god! gna is not a :)
im dying to read this story, what a cute person we have here
kikwang doesnt know who is toshio
sometimes i'm smiling like a crazy person when i read this fic :D

eh I saw my name kekeke thanks alot and yes I love ur story too much
and i try to appreciate every fics i subscribe. nahhh as long as you update ♥♥

My response: I could never make G.Na a !! D: I love her too much (I'm a proud G.Ni), and I don't get why Jessica and members of SNSD would ever be es... I think too well of people sometimes; I love, don't hate ;DD ♥

I know... who doesn't know Toshio?! D: And haha, I'm glad you smile like a crazy person xD I do too... I admit it, I get creepy when I start writing this fic. I actually put all my emotion into this!

Haha, I'm glad you like that I mentioned  "you"! Haha, glad you love the fic~ And thank you again ♥ ♥

rainydayyz

 

I had to read that comment q couple of times before finally understanding it xD

Don't abuse that tag! (I personally think that that tag takes away the character.. Cause then what if my username was terrible? XD)

My response: Haha, I'm sorry, did I do bad with the writing? And haha, I would never... If anything, that would just be a "letter" to readers/commenters/subscribers/etc. Because... I agree, I think it'd just be easier to put "______" Since it leaves it open to possiblities. But, I'm glad Nichi brought up such a feature!! Haha xDD Easier to communicate with you guys!

 

That's all for now. As much as I'd love to respond to everyone... I can't :x - is running out of time in class -


I have two other fics I'd like you guys to read!! Um... only if you're up for it though xDD

First would be another BEAST fic; Days & BEAST! It's a fic featuring an OC for me and my friend. [We] are neighbors to BEAST, and we share [our] live adventures with you!!

B2UTIES would kill at a chance to know BEAST. These two girls know them, and let's just say... their perspective on everything took a 360 degree turn. Why? Because BEAST is BEAST, and they have no limits nor any shame.

Next is another BEAST fic; He's My Cinderella! This story is about Hyunseung now. Hyunseung left his childhood best friend, Ae Mi. And wanting to be with him again, she roams Seoul searching for the over grown pretty boy she lost.

"He's my Cinderella. I'm searching with this 'glass slipper' to find him again, because I love him that much." Ami had a flash of determination that impressed the young man in front of her.

"You mean glass ring?" He asked.

"That's not how the fairytale goes," Ami shook her head, "But it's practically the same thing."

Next is a U-KISS fic. It features the former seven members of U-KISS (Before the member replacement); 1000 Paper Cranes! It's a short story fic (Which I desparately need to continue soon) featuring Dongho/OC.

When a person folds 1000 paper cranes, they are granted one wish; be it miraculous recovery from injury or illness, or long life. Jung Rin Ah (fictional chatacter) grew up with her older sister by her side, telling her stories and tales of princesses and princes and magic. When her sister suddenly leaves her behind, she is gravely devestated. Fighting off any and all doubt or second thoughts, Rin Ah stubbornly continues the one story her sister couldn't finish; the long and difficult tale of hard work and determination... Folding 1000 paper cranes.

Next is a TVXQ fic; Paper Rose! This is intended to be a Yunho/OC fic, but I have yet to havethem meet. Be a pal and read it, as well as send some ideas?

Yunho finds his fairytale princess. She doesn't need makeup, she doesn't need flashy clothes, and she doesn't need to talk. She's everything to him, she's his first love at first sight, and he's willing to do anything for her. When he's given a chance...Can he find what she's looking for? Or will he fail and lose her?

And lastly, anotherTVXQ fic; 呪怨: 「S u r v i v o r」! It's a horror fic (My very first) that features characters from the classic horror movie, The Grudge! Couples, if any, are not specified. Features all five members of TVXQ, SNSD, Super Junior, occasionally SM employees, and five OCs. It takes place in a SM Entertaiments newly formed Japan branch building!

A loud croaking noise came from farther down the dark hallway, Junsu clung onto Jaejoong's arm and hid behind him, "H-hyung, what is that noise?"

"I don't know, Junsu," He looked a lot more pale than usual.

The lights at the SM headquarters had given out, and the workers and idols that once walked around the building busily preparing for whatever comebacks they had to work on, had disappeared. The bright and crowded hallways were gone, in a matter of minutes— no seconds— the whole hundreds of workers had just disppeared.

"Where is everyone, hyung?" Junsu asked, scared out of his mind, "Changminnie, Yoochun hyung, Yunho hyung..."

"They..." Jaejoong breathed, "Disappeared?"

The croaking noise stopped, and the boys heard a rough 'boom' from deeper winthin the dark hallways; it echoed through the eerie, dark hallways, and rang Jaejoong's and Junsu's ears. Jaejoong flashed the flashlight towards the same direction.

"H-hyung what was that?!" Junsu panicked, he wanted to run, but he felt safer being with Jaejoong.

Jaejoong tried to calm his heartbeat, "It came from the storage room, we should check it out."

"But it's scary hyung!"

"It might be the others," Jaejoong reasoned, "We have to check and see if they're alright!"