Kidnapping?

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Dongwoon was sitting in the back seat of the car, beside the car door on my side of the car, and the two little kids where sitting beside him, swinging their legs as they sang along to the children’s song CD their mother handed us.

You must be wondering, we must have kidnapped them, right? Wrong, their mother asked us to watch over her. Junhyung gave her his address, because I insisted on taking care of them as she tried to apply for that job that can change the family’s life. They needed this, and I wasn’t going to let her throw it away just because their former babysitter was out of town. So that’s what we were doing, babysitting for at least…maybe three hours if things go well.

Junhyung mumbled as he drove, and I just stared out the window, about to fall asleep. Dongwoon was eating some of his chips, noisily, with the kids.

“Yah!” Junhyung turned his head and glared at the three as he stopped at the red light, “You better not make a mess in this car!”

I took my hand, laid it on his cheek, and turned his head back to where it should be looking, at the red light. “Go ahead and eat you guys, just don‘t spill okay?”

Dongwoon, Bae, and the little girl (Who’s name I’ve yet to learn) just nodded and continued eating. Junhyung glanced at me from the corner of his eyes, “That’s not what I meant. They shouldn‘t be eating in here.”

“They’re kids,” I giggled, “Just let them do what they want for now.”

“Kids?” Junhyung raised his eyebrow, “Dongwoon’s older than you.”

“By four months!” I state, “But still, let them have their fun.”

“You’re too carefree,” Junhyung commented. We were nearing the apartment and Dongwoon was getting excited.

I laughed, “You’re too up tight.”