It Was A Plan! But Now...

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

Jay pondered the situation. She wasn't a genius like someone else she knew, so she couldn't easily manipulate people to shape out a situation for a favorable outcome... Maybe she should start playing the video games she would always play... I mean, she seemed to get better afterwards.

This is not the point.

The plan Gina started, that they finished, was to get Junhyung and So Young together. So far it was going as planned. Kikwang managed to meet and bring So Young to the hospital. Hyunseung and Yoseob also managed to keep Junhyung in the hospital room, despite Junhyung in perfect condition.

And Doojoon... well he just did a good  job giving the orders and stuff... So yeah, in other words, he was really just there and useless to the group. But he still seemed proud of being able to easily figure out everyone's role in the plan...

Everything went exactly as planned. As if god was on their side, like he/she wanted So Young and Junhyung to get back together as much as they did, maybe more...

But then, they forgot about So Young... Being stubborn. They didn't expect her to make this plan stretch out, and it didn't seem like it was working at all.

"What do we do now?!" Yoseob whispered to Jay, or just anyone really.

"I'm not sure..." Jay shrugged, "I really didn't count on this."

Na Eun hushed the group as they began to get loud with concern, "I think you guys should just be quiet and watch. I'm positive this plan was and is full-proof!"

"How can you be so sure?" Hyunseung asked, "They're just arguing again."

"Didn't you hear her?" Na Eun shook her head with a sigh, "She said she loved him. She forgives him... but it's not that she's stubborn..."

The little light bulb in Jay's mind , "She just wants to know why Junhyung did what he did... And doesn't want just an apology?"

"Maybe," Na Eun gave her that I-don't-know look, then turned to see the boys' blank expressions, "You know what... just don't think too much about it, okay?"


A/N: This chapter is beyond short. It's shorter than Yoseob! And... you know... we all know he's pretty short. Heck, it's shorter than Kikwang! LOL

So I hope you enjoyed this update...