Handsome Boy, Junhyung's Jealous?

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

I came out with a white over the shoulder, that had a pink strawberry on the front, with a tank top underneath. I wore some frayed skinnies and pink high tops to match the pink strawberry on my shirt.

As I approached him, he reached for my pink strawberry hair clip that held a small handful of curled hair, the rest of my hair was straight and down.

“Strawberries?” Junhyung asked, “We’re only going to get my car fixed.”

“Well, what if you took me on a date?” I shrug, and giggle at his shocked expression, “Anyways, I just like feeling cute.”

“You are,” Junyhung smiled, then looked awkward when I looked up at him, “I-I’ll get ready then. Wait for me.”

I shrugged as I watched him walk back to the apartment.

 



---

Maybe I shouldn’t have worn something so thin…

I rubbed my arms waiting for Junhyung. And he told me to hurry up. I only took what, 30 minutes?! I’m going to kill him whe—

I feel something soft and warm drop on my head, “I didn’t want to look through your stuff, so I just got another jacket for you to wear. I saw you when I was coming down.”

“So that’s why you took so long?” I asked, slipping the jacket on. It was so much warmer now.

“Part of the reason,” Junhyung said, “I also had to call the tow company and a friend. I doubt my car can go any farther. I’m surprised it even made it back to the house.”

“Oh,” I say, then see two cars come into the driveway to the two story apartment parking garage. “I see the tow truck, is the other car your friend?”

“Yeah,” Junhyung nodded, waving at the second car, which stopped in front of us.

The window rolled down and a very handsome guy was sitting in the passengers seat. He whistled, “Now who’s this cutie?”

“Back off, Joon,” Junhyun glared, placing an arm around my shoulders.

“Whoops,” Joon held his hands up in defense, “Dude, sorry. Didn’t know she was yours.”

“Your name is Joon?” I asked.

“Lee Joon,” He flashed a smile that showed his perfect, white teeth.

“Oh, nice to meet you,” I smiled back, “I’m Song So Young!”

He winked at me, and Junhyung jerked me away to sit in the back seat with him.  

I teased, “Mr. Jealous Glasses Man, what‘s wrong?”

“I‘m not jealous,” He denied, “I just want to get to the garage at the same time my car does.”

“Sounds like jealousy to me,” The driver spoke up. He looked at me from the rear view mirror as he started to back up, “By name is Yang Seungho by the way.”

I whispered to Junhyung, “He’s not related to Yoseob is he?”

“Don’t think so,” Junhyung shrugged, whispering back, “Why?”

“If Yoseob‘s driving is bad…” I start.