BEAST Means Migraines

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

“So Young~” Yoseob’s whiny voice was muffled by the locked door. I locked them out, yeah, they deserved it. Junhyung’s a friend, and I’m good to friends. They are my friends, just Junyhung is special, after all, they all think he’s my boyfriend. “Please let us back in! It’s cold!”

“Thanks for the weather report,” I smile, acting innocent, “I’ll make sure to bring my jacket if Junhyung decides to take me out again.”

“Yah!” Kikwang complained, “This isn’t fair! Me and Doojoon didn’t do anything!”

“It’s penalty for making fun of baby Junhyung!” I was peeking through the peep hole, smirking, “I can’t allow that, now can I?”

Dongwoon and Hyunseung were watching from the couches in the living room, which was the first room you walk into when you walk through the door, and Junyhung stood beside the door, leaning on the wall for support as he watched. He was amused by what I was doing, I could tell by the smirk.

“I’ll kick the door down,” Doojoon suggested to the other two.

“Don’t you dare,” Junhyung growled. He wasn’t going to spend money on extra expenses.

“Do it!” Yoseob whined, I saw him rubbing his arms to warm himself. Kikwang was beside him, with his arms folded. Doojoon prepared himself to swing his leg as hard as he could to break down the door; I opened it just in time. He fell forward.

It was comical; the boy swings his leg, and the door opens in time with the person (Me) just dodging him as he fell, with a loud and painful sounding thud.

“I wasn’t going to let to door break,” I shrug as Doojoon glared at me while getting up. Junhyung was still at the wall, he had his head in his hand, which was rubbing his forehead.

“You guys should leave,” I say, watching Junhyung, “You’re giving him a migraine.”

“But we just got back in!” Yoseob argued, mouth open.

“Close your mouth, its rude,” I scold, but shrug, “Maybe next time you won’t mess with me or Junhyung, now all of you leave!”

“You just want more alone time with Junhyung,” Kikwang teased as he walked out, with his jacket on this time. The others slowly left the apartment, one by one. By the time Junhyung actually said something, everyone left.

“Really,” Junhyung asked looking up at me, “What happened to my car?”