Dragon n' Tiger

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

bria_hearts_music

Ok I had to catch myself up...who knew art school would be so draining >.<

What the , Junhyung?! You're gonna catch hell now...karma's a trip.

Kikwang, protect your pretty face DX I have a weird feeling it's gonna get hurt in the next chappie!

Soyoung, fighting~ even though running away isn't the best solution to problems, things will be ok. You're a strong girl...I believe in you...

And now I feel weird for sending messages to these characters as if they were real... .___.
Great
job on the story!! Congrats on all the subs!!! You deserve them ^___^

In Response: Good luck in art school! Get plenty of rest, eat well, and don't forget to listen to BEAST~ And whoever else are you're biases! - bows - Thank you for such a comment too. Haha, don't worry, I write comments like I'm speaking to the characters (a.k.a. Idols) . . . Most of the time I'm scolding them though for some reason! And thanks again! ^ ___ ^

Jae's Response: "dont assume Junhyung will win....he doesnt even have abs. still love him anyway but still dont assume anything"

A/N: I said I'd update as soon as I could right? A promise made should be kept! I try to live by this promise . . . But it never works out for me in the end ;

Anyways!! Enjoy this [most likely short] chapter!


So Young made it at the bottom of the apartment complex; Kikwang never left, and now he was just standing in the parking lot, with Junhyung and the others. If she were stealthy, and smart enough, she'd sneak past, and probably make it out of the tense situation building up.

She growled, and waited til the fight would start, as to make sure everyone was occupied and too busy trying to break up the fight (or whine about it) to notice her slip by.

Junhyung's yelling and loudd voice scared her, it scared her so much. Eventually, if he ever found her, she thought this is how it would be like; Junhyung yelling at her. She felt sorry for Kikwang, but it's not like brought him into this... That didn't ease the guilt at all.

Junhyung paused to take deep breaths, rapper or not, the loud his voice got, the more air he needed to take it, "Why the did you do that, Kikwang?!"

"She needed to know," Kikwang kept a calm and blank look on his face; he was rocking in place and just waiting for Junhyung to take his swing, or if anything went wrong, the moment he would take his fist and shove it into Junhyung's mouth.

(A/N: I love fight scenes but can't write them for cookies... But I guess this is a bit more simpler than... old China kung fu with weapons fighting... huh? Yeah... I write Dynasty Warriors fanfics... Anyways, back to the story LOL)

"No she didn't," Junhyung gave out a frustrated sigh, "She could have gone without knowing this."

"She would'v reacted worse than she did if she found out too late," Kikwang said.

"How did she react?"

"She's running away."

"What can get worse than that?!" Junhyung roared; the rest of the members gasped and/or their jaws dropped as low as Hyunseung's pants. Gina was just watching with a solemn look on her face.

A few more exchanged words, and So young looked up from her phone when she heard loud noises coming from the group; Junhyung and Kikwang rammed into eachother trying to push eachogther to the ground. When one guy was pushed back, they other threw a punch or kick. Doojoon and Dongwoon looked ready to pounce at the two to break the fight, and Hyunseung was trying to scream over Kikwang's and Junhyung's own screams. Yoseob flinched towards the back where Gina stood with her hands over .

Maybe this went on for too long...

So Young looked towards the street that was just to the side of her, and if she made a run for it... she could easily escape the group and Junhyung...

But if she wanted to stay, which she did, she could easily just smack the two over the head for acting like gorillas deprived of bananas and fighting over one they had found by a miracle. It really looked like that, in her opinion, she has never seen a most ugly side to these two guys before.

Despite her selfish desires to stay with the guys, she already said she was going to run away. If she can't stay away for too long, she'd at least set a few things straight before she returns...

She ran for the street, but Yoseob saw her. "So Young!" She managed to make use of his excellent vocals for something other than singing, making everyone look towards the direction Yoseob was running to.

"So Young!" He called out again, trying to gain speed to catch up with her, "So Young wait!"

"I thought she ran away!" Junhyung and Kikwang simultaneously called out. The two looked at each other, and started to follow after the others, who were already on So young's tail.

Gina stepped foward and stopped Junyhung from running away; Kikwang noticed from the corner of his eyes, and stopped not too far from the two.

"Is this really what you want, Junhyung?" Gina looked Junhyung in the eyes, "I know I left you... I know I've been horrible to you, but... are you really not going to give me another chance?"

(A/N: LOL SuJu's Heartquake just started playing on shuffle!!)

Kikwang stood, clenching his fists watching them with a glare. Junhyung looked towards So Young then back to Gina.

"I..."

 

 

---

"... am not going back you guys!" So Young anounced as she was cornered by the boys that followed her in an alleyway. "I made up my mind, so there's no way I'm going back."

"You have to, So Young," Doojoon reasoned, "Things aren't what you think! ... I think."

"I think?" I gave Doojoon a sarcastic look, "That's the best you got?"

"Well..."

"So Young, just give Junhyung a chance to explain himself," Hyunseung added, more like corrected, Doojoon's words, "I'm sure he has something good to say about all this..."

So Young sighed, and glared at the group.

 

 

---

Junhyung and Kikwang were running to try and find the others, with hopefully So Young.

"You're a douche, Junhyung," Kikwang repeated.

"I got that the first time you said that," Junhyung sighed again, "And the second, fourth, and sixth time."

"Just making sure you got that," Kikwang rolled his eyes, but couldn't help but let his lips to curl into a smile.

It was quiet the rest of the time they spent running. They couldn't find the rest of the guys, so they were walking back to the dorm; Kikwang stopped, Junhyung stopping a few steps ahead to turn around and look at Kikwang confused.

"What's with you and..."

"Gina?"

"Yeah, her."

"She..." Junhyung thought about how to start this, "My ex-girlfriend, from before she moved to Canada and I debuted in BEAST, heck... even before becoming a trainee."

"Well... what happened?"

"She was just like the girlfriends you find in the movies. And I mean the good ones, not the ones that would sleep with any guy she sees and cheat on her boyfriend," Kikwang nodded with a, "Well that's good," and Junhyung continued, "She only left because things started to get bad between me and her. I mean, we argued a few times, but I would get paranoid seeing her with this other guy. Hugs, kisses on the cheek, a bright smile I could rarely get out of her sometimes without tickling her. Who wouldn't get paranoid?"

"Yeah, I guess that's true."

"Her father got this job opportunity in Canada, and they would only go, if their only child would approve of this and would like to move." Junhyung bit his tounge, "She left me. And not too nicely either. A text from her phone, just as she was getting on board the plane. She cut off all contact from me. I only found out later this guy was her cousin and best friend from back when they were kids."

"Dude you are a douche." Kikwang raised an eyebrow, but gave a short laugh and patted Junhyung on the shoulder, "But you know, that's what we love about you. So Young too, I mean obviously... since she is your girlfriend."

"That girlfriend thing is hanging by a thread right now," Junhyung sadly pointed out.

"I'll help you, man," Kikwang nodded with a thumbs up, "Don't worry! So Young isn't the type to hate someone."

Junhyung slowly nodded and continued walking. Kikwang followed adding on, "And I'm proud of you man. You didn't look like you were ready to give up Gina. But you did."

"When she left," Junhyung left, "I realized I drove her away, and we just grew apart. I didn't think she'd come back, and in this way. I guess, being in this band changed me, So Young too. Gina was my my first love, So Young is my last love. I'm set and decided Kikwang. I'm counting on you."

"I can only give you an opportunity, it's all you after that."

 

 

---

Jay hummed as she walked into a small ice cream shop to help relax. As she placed her order she waited, "Nothing like ice cream to calm the nerves after dealing with a depressed little girl and her strange friends."

"You know Jay, you shouldn't talk about your best friend like that." The waitress chuckled, "It's far from... friend-like."

"Yeah, yeah. I know," Jay said taking the ice cream then digging into her pockets for her wallet, "Hey, I'm your best friend too, do I get like... a discount for this ice cream?"

"No." She simply answered.

"You're so cruel to me, Na Eun," Jay paid her for the ice cream and tapped on the counter, "I'll meet up with you after your work?"

"Just in another half hour," Na Eun pointed to the wall clock with a smile, "I'll meet you at the park nearby."

"You got it," Jay saluted and walked out the store to venture the shops around the area before staying at the park, "At least now we'll take a step forward to end So Young's... misunderstandings."


Note: I just HAD to do it. If you can figure out what I mean... I'll smile and pat you on the back! LOL

Also... I keep giggling at the chapter title! Jay's so cheesey...