Kissing You

Money Can't Buy Me Love, But I Can Rent It

A/N: Haha, a friend of mine was featured in this story. This friend, a really close good friend in real life, was Woo Jay. Honestly, you're not going to find out about Jay anytime soon, at the moment. I want to focus on some planned events and Junhyung/So Young before going into that. Just heed my warning; don't hate Jay too much!

Another friend of mine insisted that I add her into the stroy just for the heck of it. Even if just a minor character. Again, this is a good friend in real life. Haha, this is one of the events, hopefully it works out all right!

Also, the second friend commented on saying, "Watch this story be a movie. I'm gonna be like, 'I know the person behind this!' "

Enjoy the chapter everyone! I know you will! LOL


 Yoseob mused, "They're different!"

They watched as Junhyung sat So Young on his lap, ignoring her protests and struggle. Kikwang sat next to the two laughing.

"What?" Hyunseung asked Yoseob, who was in the kitchen with him, Dongwoon, and Doojoon. They had a bag of chips at the center of the table, and some canned soft drinks.

"They're all..." Yoseob gave a disgusted look to tease, "Lovey-dovey and mushy like."

"Isn't that a good thing?" Doojoon asked.

Hyunseung nodded, "They're acting like a real couple now."

"Again, is that a bad thing?" Doojoon asked, "Means something happened though..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

Dongwoon blinked, "..."

"I doubt it..." Hyunseung shook his head.

Yoseob suggested, "It could be..."

"Let's not think about it," Doojoon looked awkward and held a hand up.

"Hyungs..." Dongwoon chuckled, "Maybe they just had a nice moment together?"

"Yeah..." Yoseob nodded, giving a snicker.

 

 

---

"Junhyung!" I call out, trying to push myself off of his lap. He continued to ignore me as he focused on the TV. I knew he could hear me, everytime I tell him to let go, he just tightens his grip and smirks. "Let go of me already!"

"Such a cute couple," Kikwang cooed, teasing.

"Shush up, Kikwang!" I glare at him.

"Hey!" Kikwang argued, "I'm not the one screaming!"

"You are now..." I snicker.

"You smarta—"

I guess he was tired of my protests and arguments. I understand that, I was pretty loud...

But, he could've just muffled me, you know, put a hand over my mouth. Not kiss me. And I told him not to!

My words where muffled and I couldn't even understand me. I just felt Junhyung's lips curl into a smirk, and he pulled away after eternity.

"Oh," Kikwang clapped, watching in awe, "Couple developement! You're close to second base, Junhy—OW!"

I kicked him, blushing intensely as Junhyung just laughed.

"You two will be the death of me," I mumble.