CHAPTER 48: HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

It is their first day in Hawaii, and they decided to tour around and have some sightseeing. MinHo intertwined his hands to Ji Hyeon’s hands and continues to walk. They went to different places and do some crazy activities just like surfing, kayaking and droving a speed boat. After the fun adventures they decided to get some dinner and get some sleep to have energy for tomorrow’s activity.

 

The next day, they decided to grab some lunch at a famous restaurant in Hawaii. MinHo wore some white wife beater while Ji Hyeon, she wore a flower-designed dress and a denim shorts. “What do you like to eat?” She asked MinHo. “Hmm, basic morning food I guess. Bacon and eggs?” Ji Hyeon ooh-ed. The waiter walks in, holding a mango juice and serve it Ji Hyeon.

 

“Huh? I didn’t order this.” Ji Hyeon were quite confuse. “Maybe you serve it at the wrong table.” She smiled at the waiter. “I’m sorry ma’am; the man said that I should give this to you.” The waiter pointed at thealone man sited near at the entrance. He is busy reading the newspaper that’s why she couldn’t see his face. “Oh, thank you.” The waiter places the mango juice in her table.

 

“Give me that.” MinHo grabbed the mango juice from her and placed it on his side. “Yah! That’s mine!” Ji Hyeon tries to grabbed the drink but failed. “What if he puts some poison here. Huh?!” MinHo makes sure that he said those words loud enough for the gut to hear it. “Hahaha! He lookslike a good person MinHo. Are you jealous?” She smirked. “So, what if I am jealous?” He rolled his eyes. “Hahahaha! Don’t be.” She grabbed MinHo’s face and kissed his lips. “See, I only love you.” She stuck out her tongue and grabbed the Mango juice from MinHo’s hand. “Yah! That is cheating!”

 

The waiter comes back with their foods in his hands, “Here is your food ma’am, sir.” He placed the food in their table and they started to eat their breakfast quietly. After that, they decided to go back to the hotel they are staying but before they leave the restaurant Ji Hyeon grabbed MinHo’s arms and went to the man who treat her a drink.

 

“Excuse me, are you the man who offered me a mango juice?” She said politely, the man lowered his newspaper from his face and looked at Ji Hyeon.”Yes I am, I am ChanYeol by the way.” He offered his hand and Ji Hyeon gladly accept it. “I’m Ji Hyeon, Choi Ji Hyeon and this is my husband, MinHo.” She grabbed MinHo’s arms and leaned in his broad shoulder. “Oh, I didn’t knew you were married. I;m so sorry.” The guy named ChanYeol scratch his head. “Nice meeting you ChanYeol-ssi, see you around!” The couple bowed and leave ChanYeol behind.

 

The day went well and it is also filled with fun and excitement well except when there is a guy hitting on Ji Hyeon and when girls were flirting with MinHo. The coupe surely stands out among the rest. They also swim and play at the beach. They headed back to the hotel, feeling tired an exhausted. After taking a bath, she lay herself on the bed same as MinHo they couldn’t move an inch since their body was aching as hell due to the intense activity they had earlier. They both went to dreamland.

 

It is their last day of honeymoon vacation in Hawaii and they didn’t even did ‘IT’ yet. They will be leaving tomorrow around 7 o’clock in the morning. MinHo wanted to spend their last day at the hotel since they’ve got nothing to do. “Good Morning Babe.” He kissed Ji Hyeon on the lips and she groaned. “I want to sleep more.” She covered herself from the bed she. “Come on, let’s eat some lunch.” He pulled her by hand and she followed him eyes half opened.

 

They spend the rest of the day sitting at the couch while watching some shows at the television. Time passed by and it is already seven o’clock in the evening. “Let’s sleep early, our flight is around seven o’clock in the morning.” Ji Hyeon suggested. She excused herself and took a bath. After having a long bath, she put on some night gown and walked outside the bathroom. He saw MinHo on the bed, he looked at her then he gulped.

 

She walked silently and lay on the bed. She pretended to sleep so that it won’t be awkward to them when suddenly MinHo tickled her. “Yah! Stop it!” He tickled her non-stop.

 

He stopped then set his eyes to Ji Hyeon. The kissed her lips again and again. Ji Hyeon  grabbed his head causing for them to deepen the kiss. “There’s no turning back.” He said between kisses. She nodded. He slowly pulled up her night gown and also his shirt. He kissed her neck and jaw then back to her lips again and they shared then they expressed the intimate feelings for each other that night.

 

Just before they roll over into sleep position, he cuddled behind her, warming her cold , she felt safe and warm and loved in his toned arms. He nestles up behind her ear and softly kissed her neck, and up to her ear, he whispered those words that she’s been dying to hear. “I LOVE YOU.”

 

“I LOVE YOU TOO.” She replied.

 

And they live happily ever after. <3

 

 


 

Things must come to an end. 3 Thank you for all those people who support my first ever fanfic. I hope you can support me again and again and again. :D Thank you for those people who patiently waited for me to update. :D I love you all.

I can't find the right words for me to show my deepest gratitude towards you guys. 

Once again, Thank You, I love you and God Bless!