CHAPTE 38: MINHO'S PUNISHMENT.

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

HE WON.

 

He looked at her first before he smirked. “Looks like I won again. Better prepare yourself for my punishment.” He whispers into her ears causing her to blush. She flicked his forehead.

 

“Since you flicked my forehead, I’m going to add two more punishment. So all in all, you’ll have three.” He laughed. She tried to take away back what he said but she doesn’t get the victory. After walking around the park, Ji Hyeon’s stomach started to grumbled. She grabbed MinHo’s sleeves causing him to stop from walking.

 

“I’m hungry.” Ji Hyeon spoke as she held onto her tummy. They looked for the nearest fast food and spotted one. Being so picky, MinHo doesn’t want to go there and headed to the next fast food. Since Ji Hyeon doesn’t have any money, he let MinHo decide. She didn’t fight anymore because if she did for sure MinHo will starved her to death.  MinHo asked Ji Hyeon what she liked. Ji Hyeon picked all the possible food that she could think, since she is a big eater but MinHo stopped her for picking more foods causing Ji Hyeon to whine. The cashier personnel laughed at them.

 

“You asked me what I like then in the end you’re the one to choose. What the hell MinHo. WHAT THE HELL.” She rolled her eyes at MinHo while they are waiting for the food to serve. After 3 minutes the food was all done and before they leave.

 

“Such a cute couple. How long have you been together?” The cashier registrar asked.

 

“5 years.” MinHo answered. Ji Hyeon slapped MinHo’s arms because of embarrassment while MinHo remained calm. They bowed to the personnel and looked for a perfect place to eat. They spotted an empty seat located near the window. “Yah! Let’s go there!” Ji Hyeon pointed at the empty seat. She ran as fast as she can while MinHo is following her behind holding the food they’ve ordered earlier.

 

They placed their order at the table and started to dig in. No one is talking since they are both hungry due to today’s activity.  After eating, Ji Hyeon broke out the silence.

 

“Seriously, why did you tell to her that we are in a relationship for five years?” MinHo coughed by the sudden question of Ji Hyeon and tried his best not to spit out the remaining food in his mouth. “Just for fun.” He let out a nervous laugh and continue eating his food. After a couple of silence, they were done eating. They stayed there first just to relax there stomach.

 

After relaxing, they went to the souvenir shop. MinHo was not that interested because the shop is full of cute and pink stuff, while on the other side Ji Hyeon’s eyes is glistering because of  the amount of cuteness she is seeing right now. Ji Hyeon looked around and spotted a one cute necklace, she want to buy it. But too bad, she didn’t bring her wallet. She sighed. MinHo saw this. Since Ji Hyeon is full of disappointment, she walked outside while MinHo secretly bought the necklace that she wants.

 

It’s already getting the dark and the young teenagers were still walking around in the amusement park. They also tried new rides and play games. There is a one game where MinHo won a teddy bear and gave it Ji Hyeon since he’s not into teddy bear thingy. He’s a man dude. A MAN. After a couple of rides and games, they’re both already tired finally. You can see the smile plastered on their face while they’re talking about some nonsense stuff.

 

MinHo decided that when the clock strikes to 8 o’clock pm, he is going to strike his move. Of course, Ji Hyeon didn’t know his plan. He looked at his clock and it is only 7:45 p.m.

 

“Let’s go.” MinHo grabbed her by her arms.

 

“Where?”She asked, a little bit confused.

 

“Just follow me.” He smiled.

 

They headed to the nearest park and seat at the nearest bench. The site there was awesome, you can see the busy streets of seoul. The lights were so majestic in Ji Hyeon’s eyes.

 

“It’s already 8 o’clock. I’m going to tell you your punishment.” MinHo said. Ji Hyeon looked at him with a scared face. MinHo chuckled.

 

“Your 3 punishment is connected with each other. It is so easy, even children can do it. All you have todo is close your eyes. Don’t peak. ” MinHo started. Ji Hyeon’s eyes were shut and covered by Minho’s big hands.

 

“Are you ready?” MinHo asked, Ji Hyeon nodded.

“One…” He leaned forward and kissed Ji Hyeon’s lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Two…” He leaned again, and kissed Ji Hyeon’s lips. Twice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Three…” For the last time he leaned again, and kiss Ji Hyeon’s lips again. This time his lips and her lips stayed together a little longer.

 

After that kiss, MinHo looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. He felt embarrassed because he didn’t think that he’ll do that to Ji Hyeon. He only planned to flick her forehead three times but it ends up kissing her three times. He guessed that he is madly inlove with Ji Hyeon.

 

On the other side,  Ji Hyeon didn’t know what to do or what she felt when MinHo kissed him. It felt so embarrassing at the same time she also liked it. She seriously doesn’t want to end that moment.

 

MinHo stand up and started to walk, Ji Hyeon followed her. During their way home, no body let out any noise and there was a total awkwardness present in their place. After a couple of minutes of walking, they were already in front of their house. But before they entered the house,

 

“Ji Hyeon. I’ll make you fall in love with me before the PromDance.”

 

With that he entered the house with a smile on his face while she standed there still dumfounded.

 

 

 

 

TOTAL OPPOSITE AREN’T THEY?