CHAPTER 25: 3RD NIGHT + 1ST ??? = LOVE!

Opposites Really Do Attract

It was already 9 pm when they finished cleaning the gymnasium. No signs of students and teachers are wandering around except for the two of them and the school guard. They headed back to their classroom feeling cold and wet because of what happened earlier and its raining.

They were walking at the stairs when suddenly the lights turns off. Ji Hyeon grabbed Minho's hand.

"Are you okay?" Minho asked then Ji Hyeon let go of his hands.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It's fine. You can hold my hand." 

 

 

 

Ji Hyeon holds Minho's hand and started to walk upstairs.

 

 

*BLUGSHHH! * Ji Hyeon missed a step and fell down the stairs because it was all dark and the lights were off. Good thing she is saved by Minho BUT...

 

 

 

-=JiHyeon's POV=-

 

Am I really that stupid to missed one step?! I HATE MYSELF! I REALLY WANT TO ING DIE RIGHT NOW!! Ughhhhhhhhhh! Wait.. I'm on top of MINHO?!!!!!!. Our lips?! ! My first kiss! why?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

 

-=Minho's POV=-

Ouch! My hurts. Ji Hyeon is really stupid! Now she's on top of me. She's not yet getting up... And... Our lips...

 

-= No one's POV=-

Ji  Hyeon is on top of Minho. Their lips met. Both of them stared at each other for 5 minutes and then their eyes widened. Quite shocked of what happened. Ji Hyeon got upfirst but her hair is srucked in Minho's necklace which cause her to fall back and land on Minho's lips.Their second kiss. :"> 

 

Ji Hyeon looked away first then her face became red. "I t-t-t-think my hair is stuck in your necklace."Ji Hyeon as she tries to avoid Minho's eyes. 

"I'll try to untangle it." Ji Hyeon continue.

 

After 10 minutes. Nothing happened.

 

"CAN WE DESTROY THIS MOTHER ING NECKLACE OF YOURS?! " Ji Hyeon, exclaimed. 

"We can't, my grandmother gave this to me. Let me just fix it."

"Sure." Ji Hyeon let Minho fixed her hair and his necklace. "Uhmm, Can we sit. Our position is kinda awkward..." Ji Hyeon asked.

Minho didn't said anything instead he slowly gets up  same with Ji Hyeon and sit. Facing each other. 

 

 

"Hey! I'm tired can I just rest in your shoulder for a minute?." Ji Hyeon asked. She's already sleepy.

 

"Sure..." Minho said. Ji Hyeon rested her head on Minho's shoulder and fell asleep. 

 

-=Minho's POV=-

So I let her rested on my shoulder. She looks tired. I try to untangled her hair with my necklace. Then I accidentally stared at her. Oh! She's already sleeping?. The truth is I've already done untangling her hair in my necklace. I just want to stay close with her. And stay like that...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Forever. :">

 

 

 

 

 

 

I fell asleep. 


 

I woke up first. Then I slightly shake her to woke her up. "Yah! Ji Hyeon! Wake up." I exclaimed.

"Wait. 5 .. more... minutes." She slightly opened her eyes. Then fell again in to sleep. 

 

So I carried her like a bride and I guess she is shocked. She punch my face, my chest and my shoulder. So I let her go. I really like to . Hhahaah! So we headed home. With a smile on my face. 

 


AN! I can feel the tension now in my college life. Hwaiting to me !Hahahah! I'll try to update again the day after tomorrow. Or maybe tomorrow! :))))))))) LVE YOU GUYS! COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LVE!