CHAPTER 29: PARENT FOR A DAY !

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

 

 

“Okay class, get yourself a partner, one boy and one girl. If the boys are already taken it is time for you girls to pick same .” The teacher told them. The student started to look for partners. Ji Hyeon looked for Ann Di to be her partner.

“Ann Di! Let’s be partner! Please! ” Ji Hyeon Shouted from afar.

“Sorry! Ji Hyeon but I have already a partner. ” Ann Di pointed at Jonghyun who is her partner. She asked for forgiveness by making a peace sign.

Ji Hyeon started to looked for Onew. “Ji Hyeon!” Taemin shouted. Ji Hyeon find where the voice is came from. Then he saw a waving hand. It’s Taemin. Taemin started to walking towards her. “ Don’t you have a partner?”He asked. “I don’t have yet. Do you know anyone who don’t have yet a partner?” She asked then pouted. *Shizzzzzzz, why do I have to be forever alone. ////////3 OTL*

 

“Well, I know one.”  Taemin grinned.

 

“Minho is looking also for a partner.” He smiled. And Ji Hyeon’s eyes became wider. “Him?! Are you insane?!” Ji Hyeon exclaimed. “But you have a no choice Ji Hyeon, just accept the fact that you two are destined to be together.” Taemin laughed and point at angry Ji Hyeon. 

“Minho! I got you a partner! And I know you’ll love it. Hahahahhaa!” Taemin teased Ji Hyeon. Minho walk towards the two. He looked dumbfounded when he saw Ji Hyeon standing beside Taemin. “It’s alright. I know she’s dying to be my partner.” Minho smirked at Taemin.

“Okay class! Seat with your partner.” The class took their seat with their respective partners. Ann Di with Jonghyun. Key with Minjung. Onew with Taebum. Taemin with Eunsook, and lastly Minho with Ji Hyeon. 

“Tomorrow class, we will go to an orphanage. You have to pick one kid and be his/her parents for a day.” Noise fills the room as the teacher tries to explain. “Eww! I hate kids!” Ann Di exclaimed. “So you will hate our future son and daughter?” Jonghyun teased. Ann Di just spanked Jonghyun’s shoulder and laughed.

“Ooooh- Looks like Ann Di and Jonghyun are getting closer.” Minho teased. While Ji Hyeon is smiling at them. “I know right! Hahahahhaha!”

“Class, I’ll dismiss you early so that you can talk with your partner. Bye!” The teacher went out hurriedly like he’s being chased by a assasinator. “He always leaves us behind like that. I wonder I sometimes failed at his subject.” Ji Hyoen pouted.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 The next day, the class headed to the orphanage near the school.

“Okay everyone, grabbed your partner and pick a kid.” Everyone picked out their son/daughter for a day. Ji Hyeon spotted a cute little boy wearing red polo with big brown eyes who looked like Minho playing alone at the Toy shelf. “Hello there.” Ji Hyeon is trying to catch his attention. But the little Minho looked away.

“Hey, what’s your name?”Now its Minho’s turn.

“Yoogeun.” Yoogeun turned around and gave Minho a hug. “Awww, Aigoo.” Everybody just loving the sight of Minho hugging a cute little boy who looked like him. Especially Ji Hyeon.

“Noona is so ugly~ mehrong~ ” Yoogeun stuck out his tongue same with Minho. Then they both laughed. “Yah! You son af a-”

“Shhhhhh! Ji Hyeon! Is that the way to treat your son?” MinHo looked at Ji Hyeon. “No, but. He started it.” Ji Hyeon said childishly.

“Appa! Is that my Umma?” Yoogeun asked.

“Yes, YooGeun-ah. ”

“She’s ugly.”

“Bwoah?!!!!” Ji Hyeon is ANGRY. *What the is wrong with this boy?! I hate him. He’s cute, I know. He have same attitude with his Appa! Urghhhhhhhh.* Ji Hyeon thought to herself.

“My Umma is ugly!” Yoogeun shouted and the entire people inside the room looked at them. Minho grabbed YooGeun then they started too run. Ji Hyeon followed them. “You two! Stop running!” But they didn’t stop.

“Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” They chase each other every moment Yoogeun and Minho did something wrong.

 


 

 

It is quarter to 3 and it is time for students to pack up their things and head home. Everybody had a great time with their sons/daughters and husbands/wives.

“YooGeun-ahh! I’m going to miss you.” Ji Hyeon kissed YooGeun’s cheeks causing YooGeun to wipe his cheeks using his hands.*Bad YooGeun! Hahahaha! :)* “Eww, Ahjumma kissed me.” YooGeun exclaimed. “YooGeun. We have to leave now. Be a good boy. We’ll visit you often. Okay?” YooGeun nodded then he hugged his Appa.

“Appa! I’ll miss you.” You can see in his face the loneliness of parting with his parents. He pouted then hugged Minho again.

Before living, YooGeun whisper something to Minho.

“Appa, You and Umma look good together. Marry her and make her happy. Okay?”YooGeun raised his pinky finger without hesitation MinHo nodded and raised his pinky and made promise with YooGeun. “Sure, son. That’s also my plan.”They hugged each other for the last time then he headed back to where the students located.

“What did he tell to you?” The curious Ji Hyeon asked.

“It’s a man to man talk Ji Hyeon.” Minho answered then smiled.

“You-”

“A secret is a secret.” Minho winked, stuck out his tongue then leaved Ji Hyeon alone. 


 

 


 

AN! I miss watching Hello Baby SHINee. //////3 Maybe I'll watch it again next time. Hohohohohohoh! So Minho and Ji Hyeon together. I'll update again next time. *ABOUT JONGHYUN AND ANN DI.* 

 

COMMENTS COMMENTS AND COMMENTS! 

SUBSCRIPTIONS SUBSCRIPTIONS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS! 

 

I LOVE YOU ALL! :*