CHAPTER 30: SCHOOL FAIR, PREPARATION AND AN UNWANTED VISITOR.

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

 

 

 

It is already september and  the school fair is just around the corner. In the school you can see busy people working and planning on their booth. Each section must prepare a booth.

 

“Guys what do you want to do this coming school fair?”Minho asked,as the president he must be the one who lead the class.

 

“How about a mini sports fest?” Minho suggested, he likes sports that’s why sports fets first come to his mind. “…” But sad to say, no one seems to be interested in his mini sports fest.

 

“Mini concert? Anyone ?” Onew broke the silence and suggested to do a mini concert. “…” No one answered him again. “Hey guys! How about a bar? You know..” Evil smile formed on Taemin’s lips. Then all the boys agreed to it. While the girls “…”

 

“How about a cosplay café?” Ji Hyeon suggested, then finally everybody agreed excpet for Minho.”Engggk! I don’t like it. It is so childish and everything.” Minho exclaimed. “But Choi Minho, everybody likes it!”She fight back. Minho looked at his classmates and hecould see the excitement on their face and he couldn’t resist that.

 

“Then its final, Cosplay Café for our section.” Ji Hyeon made a thumbs up pose to everyone.

 

“So starting from now you must decorate and fix the room.” Minho explained everything on what will happen on the school fair.

 

“Onew, Taemin, Jonghyun,Key and Me would take care and decide of the recipes on the menu. And you guys don’t think of cutting classes today. Think of your cosplay costume and you Ji Hyeon you’ll come with us and help us to decide. Since it is your plan.” Ji Hyeon gave Minho an annoying look at followed them.  “I’ll leave the rest of you guys.” Minho go outside of the room followed by the SHINee boys and Ji Hyeon.

 

-=At the Library=-

 

 

-=Ji Hyeon’s POV=-

*AISHHHH! SINCE HE’S THE PRESIDENT, HE MUST DECIED NY HIMSELF NOT DRAGGING ME ALL ALONG! WHAT’S WRONG WITH THAT MAN?! I’LL BISHLAP HIM LATER WITH FEELINGS! *

 

So instead of thinking about my costume, I’m stucked up with them…

 

*Maybe I should wear a maid costume? Or a nurse costume? Or-* “Ji Hyeon stop daydreaming about me.” Minho cut my thought with his ugly words about me daydreaming of me and it makes me want him to cut him in half and throw him in the sea full of sharks.

 

“I’M NOT DAY DREAMING.” I rolled my eyes and pretend to listen to him. “So we plan to take 2 kinds of coffee and 2 kinds of cake. Is that okay with you guys?” “How about fruit cake and chocolate cake?” Key sugggested. “My mom has a friend who owns a cake shop and that two is the best seller there. And take note guys, it is not that expensive.” He continued. “I’ll go contact my mother now, wait.” He get his phone from his pocket and dialed his mother’s number. “Key…” Minho said in serious tone. Key gulped. “Surrender your phone to me.” I looked at Minho then to Key. “Sure. Kekekeke.” Key walked outside the library nervously.

 

“How about some Caramel Mocha Frappuccino and hot coffee?” Jonghyun suggested. “Not Bad. But I think Mocha Frappuccino must be hard to do.” Minho answered looking worried. *What’s with the worried face. It looks disgusting. HAHAHAHAH!* “I CAN DO IT.” Taemin answered. “Bwoah?!” Answered all of us in unison. “What’s wrong guys? My mother teach me how to do it.” He scrathced his head and looked at us. “Well, lets go to my house today and I’ll give you a taste sample.” He smirked.

 

“Yes, We’ll be there later. Love you mom. ” I saw Key coming toward us and giving us an okay sign then close his phone and handed it to Minho. “She’s okay with it, she’ll come with us later.” He said us with his arms crossed over his chest. “Then first we’ll go to the cake shop then to Taemin’s house.” Minho suggested and everyone agreed well except for me. “Hey guys. I can’t go with you. Sorry.” I raised my right hand, stand up and run. *HAHAHAHAHA! Look at their faces!* I run as fast as I could, then I saw myself standing at the front of an empty classroom.

 

“I wonder where’s my bag. I know I put it somewhere.” I searched the whole room looking for my bag. *KKKKK! Where’s my bag?. . I NEED TO GO HOME. Its getting fuking dark here.* As the time passes by and the sun is setting down, I here some footstep. Getting louder and louder. Then I saw a man wearing the same clothes with us *maybe he’s also a student here*. He stop right in front of my classroom. “H-H-Hey!” I cut the silence. *Okay! I AM SO ING SCARED RIGHT NOW! PLEASE MINHO SAVE ME! *

 

“Uh-H-Hi, I’m Kyuhyun.” The nerdy boy fixed his glasses. He’s cute except fot the messy hair and thick glasses. “Uhmm, You left your bag in the library so I get it and followed you around. Here it is.” He handed my bag. “Ji Hyeon-ssi, can we be friends?” He got closer and closer to me. *Okay . I don’t know what to say.* “Su-Sure.” I nodded, trying to move back. “Really?!” He run towards me, then hug me. Then let me go. I was dumbfounded by the sudden action made by him. “I-Im S-sor-sorry Ji Hyeon.” He run outside the room and I followed him. But he’s gone. So I headed back to the classroom looking frightened and scared by the sudden event.

 

“RINGGGGGGGGGG! RINGGGGGGGGG!” you phone! You scared the out of me! The ring of the phone is echoing in the empty hallway. I get my phone to my pocket and looked who’sn is calling. “09xxxxxxxxxx” What the hell is going on?. Should I answer it or not?? HELPPPP! “H-He-Hello.” I asked but a load noise from the other line hurt my eardrums causing my phone to landed on the floor. I picked up my phone and place it again near my ear and heard a voice on the other line. “Ji-Hyeon ssi!” Its sounds kinda familiar. “Its me Kyuhyun! Hahahaha. Sorry for everything. Bye! ” “Wai-” Before I asked anything he hung up the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“IT IS KINDA WEIRD. I SHOULD GO HOME.” 

 

 

 



 

AN:

hey! It's been a while since my last update. Well final exam is already over and today is our term break. I'm very nervous on what will my grades going to be. Especially in TRIGO, 3 And another thing! I had confessed to my crush who looks like Ji Hoo. HAHAHAHAH! 

By the way, please leave some very long comment for me to do my best on the next chapter. PLEASE. OTL.HAHAHAHA!

 

SUBSCRIBE ♥ SUBSCRIBE ♥ SUBSCRIBE ♥  CUTE!