CHAPTER 34: THIS SONG IS FOR YOU

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

The fireworks has ended and the students cheered for more. Ji ahyeon stood there in the rooftop lifeless. Her mind is not functioning well because of MinHo's sudden actions not only that but also the happenings during the whole school fair.

 

She kept staring blankly at nowhere to be exact. Then suddenly her phone vibrated. She get her phone from the pocketod her blazer. She checked her phone. She saw a message from Onew.

 

Fr: Onew

 

Hi! Where are you? Our section are planning to have a get together party today since we won't have a class tomorrow and also a celebration for a successful school fair. Just meet us at the gate if you plan on cming with us. ^^,

-

 

The girl hurriedly run to the main gate and saw her classmate waiting for her. From the corner of her eyes, she saw MinHo talking with some ramdom guy. She stared at him. Feeling so ing confused right now. Her eyes left him as the class strted to walk together to their destination.

 

 

The class decided to have their party at a famous karaoke house that one their classmates owned so they could get some discount and save money fot the future needs.

 

At the karaoke shop, Ji Hyeon and Ann Di have a small conversation while drinking their soju and laughing hysterically. The others were dancing, singing and partying like there is no tomorrow. Somr are not doing anything, some are clapping heir hands. They're enjoying like hell this celebration.

 

"Onew! Onew! Onew"

 ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acoln1Ep-y0 ) MUST WATCH! <3 Onew is singing for you. :">

The croud cheered as Onew conquered up thw stage. He began to sing "How deep is your love" by Bee Gees. His english was so flawless. The way he open his mouth was so perfect. The moment that he sings, it could easilty take your breath away. It can make every single girl in the celebration. But his heart was captured by her only.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji Hyeon.

 

 

 

 

 

Onew sang the song with feelings and emotions. Leaving everybody breathless. He just kept looking on Ji Hyeon. His desires for Ji Hyeon grow as he saw her staring back while her face is turning to crimson red. His eyes started to examin Ji Hyeon's faceand everything. He kept wondering why on earth such a beautiful creature existed. 

 

The song finally ended and everybody clapped their hands. Receiving enormous yells from the crowds. 

 

"yah Onew! To whom do you dedicated that song?" the question was yelled by one of their classmates.

 

"To Ji Hyeon." he answered sincerely gaining oohs and awws by the students. Ji Hyeon blushed wildly, as the others were kept on teasing her. She lookd down then set her attention to MinHo who is also teasing her to Onew.

 

*oh, I thought.* Disapointment filled her and she excuse herself to go to the comfort room to wash her hands and fixed her face. Ann Di asked her if ahe wants her company but she insisted.

 

She silently left the room and headed to the nearest rest room. She felt a little dizzy because of the alcohol. After fixing herself, Ji Hyeon returned to the room seeing Onew standing at the door. He give her his sweetest smile.

 

"H-hi!" she stuttered, the happenings happened earlier rush to her mind.

"hi. Ji Hyeon" he answered back her. "I just want to know your decision about you know." he continued. He rubbed his hand to the back of his neck.

She didn't answered.

 

"oh, I see. Do you like someone else?" Onew's smile was full of sadness. "n-no. It's just-"

 

 

"It's okay. No need to explain." Onew looked down and went back to the room.

 

After minutes passed Ji Hyeon is the second one who entered the room. She saw Onew who keeps on drinking shots of SoJu.

 

She looked at her friend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want to get wasted tonight."

 



 

AN:

Another update from me! I won't be updated for few days. But when I get back. I'll update 2-3 chapters. :D Please wait. OTL

comments and subscriptions are highly appreciated! <3