CHAPTER 28: FOREHEAD KISSES. :">

Opposites Really Do Attract

Onew! I'm going to SEOUL and you! 

 

PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS WHILE READING THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! 

 

 

-= Ji Hyeon's POV=-

 

So I waited Onew for almost 10 minutes in front of the ice cream shop. Bshhhhhhh. It's so cold and ! I forgot my scarf. Brrrrr. Onew, where are you. After 5 more minutes. I saw Onew running towards me. "Yah! Sorry I'm late. How long have you been waiting." He asked but I didn’t answer his question and my body unconsciously moves on its own to wipe Onew’ s face. I REPEAT, MY BODY MOVES ON ITS OWN! 

“So-sorry. I didn’t mean to. Kekeke” I blushed. Why did I even do that?! . ! I’m such a ! Punish me now! OTL “It’s okay.” He smiled. “Come on let’s eat ice cream.” Onew grabbed me and headed to the ice cream parlor.

“Ahjumma! Its been a while! ” I hugged ahjumma and she hugged me back. “Ji Hyeon-ssi. Where’s the other boy?. Your boyfriend? The handsome man with black hair.” Ahjumma whisper to my ear. Maybe she’s preferring to Minho.

“Bwoah?! Ahjumma! I don’t have boyfriend.” I pouted. “Ahjumma, please give us 2 strawberry banana ice cream please. Take out.” Onew smiled at ahjumma. “Sure.”

Ahjumma handed to us the ice cream and then Onew paid the bills. We went to the nearest playground. I go to the swing and Onew followed me.

"Yah! What are you looking at?! " Covering my face with my hand. *! DO I HAVE A BOOGER ON MY FACE?! $#@^#$^$#%!*I think I blushed. 

“Hehehehe, You look cute when you are blushing.” He slightly pinched my cheeks then he smiled. I have to admit, he looks cute when he smiles.

“Weirdo!” I and stuck my tongue out. “Mehrong~!”

 

“Ji Hyeon, What’s your reply now?” He asked,*Reply?! What reply?! Is it the boyfriend-girlfriend thingy?!  Omg! Omg! Omg! I don’t know what to say.  Stay calm Ji Hyeon. Change the topic! *

“About what?” Okay, I try to act innocent. Sorry Onew. I’m not ready yet!

“About me… Having you?” Onew paused and then stand in front of me. *WHAT WILL I DO!*

“It’s okay, if you don’t want to answer. It is okay if you don’t like me… I’ll just wait and wait and wait  for you to love me back.” I can see it from his face that he is kinda hurt. I’m such a bish!

 

 

 

“It’s not that I don’t like you, Onew. It’s just I think I don’t deserve to be with you.” I lowered my head.

“No, you are perfect for me JI Hyeon. Just take your time.” I just nodded. I don’t know what to say. :(

“It’s getting late, I’ll take you home.” Onew stood up and I followed him.

 

 


 

 

On their way to Choi’s place…

Ji Hyeon stayed 1 meter behind Onew, because she felt Onew is not in the mood to talk and laugh. “Aigooo~ It’s so cold. I’m freezing to death. Brrrrr. ” Ji Hyeon exclaimed to herself but Onew heard it.

“Wear your gloves. Do you have it?” Onew asked looking so worried, Ji Hyeon bowed. “I left it at home, I didn’t expect to be this cold.” Ji Hyeon rubbed her both hands and place it on her face.

“I only have one pair of gloves with me.” Onew get his cute blue pair of gloves from his sweater pocket and show it to Ji Hyeon.

 

 

“Want to use it?” He asked Ji Hyeon.

“No, It’s yours. So use it.” Ji heyon smiled and continue rubbingher palms. “How can I let a woman suffer from cold. What if you die in cold? I will be responsible. Hahahaha!” Onew and Ji Hyeon both laughed. *At last, he laughed. I’m relieve!* Ji Hyeon thought to herself.

“I have an idea! I’ll share mine.” Onew handed the right part of the glove to Ji Hyeon. “”Use it.” Ji Hyeon used it right away. Onew used the other half of the glove*Left part*.

“Ahhh. This is much better.” Ji Hyeon looked at Onew. “Thank you.”

 

 

 

 

“May I?”

“May I?What-”

Onew intertwined his right hand to Ji Hyeon’s left hand and inserted it into his sweater pocket. They both blushed.

 

“Since were both cold, I don’t mind.” Ji Hyeon looked at Onew and smiled.

 

 

They walked in the streets like that, holding hands. The crowd are looking and talking at them. “Aigoo~What a cute couple.” The old woman said to her man.

“Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~” The girls squeal as Ji Hyeon and Onew passed them.

 

 

“Looks like we stand out in the crowd. Kekekekeke. ” Onew smirked.

“I know right! Hahahahha!” Then they both laughed.

 

After few minutes of walking. They are now in front of Choi’s House.

“Thank you for this day Onew.” Ji Hyeon bowed to Onew. “No, I should be the one thanking you.”

“Ji Hyeon, your shoelace are undone.” Onew points on Ji Hyeon’s shoes.

“Bwoah, I don’t have lac-” JI Hyeon’s word were cut when Onew kissed Ji Hyeon on the forehead.

 

 

Ji Hyeon  froze on her own feet by Onew’s sudden movement. She felt something weird on her stomach. She felt like there are butterflies on her stomach. She never felt this way before. Can this be LOVE?

 

“I have to go now, See you on Monday.” Onew waved a good bye then walked away with a smile on his face. “Uh-Bye! Take care.” Ji Hyeon shouted from the gate.

 

 

“I LOVE YOU!” Onew shouted back.  

 

 

 



 

AN: Annyeong!~ Ppyong-Ppyong is here. Hahahahahahha! So do you think Ji Hyeon is starting to like Onew?. Should I pair them  together or not?. Comments and Subscriptions are LVE! 

 

P.S. I have a crush who looked like Minwoo (Boyfriend) :">  

 

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ~*DIES* ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥