CHAPTER 5: FLASHBACK

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

 

4 years ago

 

“Uhmmm, Minho-oppa! I have something to tell you.” Ji Hyeon looked at Minho with sincerity in her eyes.

 

“What is it? Tell me, don’t waste my time.” He looked at Ji Hyeon with a poker face.

 

“Uhmm. I Love you very much!...

 

 

 

When I saw you, I knew you were my destiny...

 

 

 

 

 

I fell in love at first sight.”Still Ji Hyeon looks straight in his eyes. She don’t mind all the student who are staring at them.

 

“You is like a moonlight in my night and sun in my daylight.”Ji Hyeon try to speak in english to impress Minho. But..

 

 

“I hate stupid people like you. You don’t even know how to pronounce the word daylight.”

“You waste my precious time. Bye, stupid.” Minho just walked away and leaves Ji Hyeon dumbfounded. all the students staring at them started to laugh and tease Ji Hyeon.

 

*He calls me stupid? MY FIRST LOVE HATES ME.*


 

“Yah! Wake up! Ji Hyeon. Yahh! ” Jin Young is trying to wake Ji Hyeon, his younger sister.

 

“Bwoah?! !  Leave me alone, I need some rest. Go outside. “ She cover her face with her blanket.

 

“Yaah! Wake up. Can you act like a girl?. Wake up Ji Hyeon-ahhh! ”Still Jin Young  is trying to wake up his little sister by shaking her this time.

“Shut the up Jin Young-oppa! ”Ji Hyeon rolled her eyes and fall back to sleep.

 

“Ji Hyeon-ahh! Jin Young-ahh! Get up now, you have to eat breakfast now. ” Mrs. Park shouted at them while preparing their breakfast.

“Ne! ~” Both shouted but Ji Hyeon covered herself with

“YAHHH!  JI HYEON-AHH! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Okay, Okay! I’m waking up. Freak! ”Ji Hyeon rolled her eyes once again.

 

She get your phone and read her text messages.

“Gwibbon, Taeyeon, Minjung, Network service, Minjung again… ”

“…Oh! Onew.”Ji Hyeon opened her message and read it.

 

 

 

From: Onew                                                                                       12:05 am

To: Ji Hyeon

Good Evening Ji Hyeon, Ehh, maybe good morning. IDK. Hahaha!  I’m just reminding you of our date tomorrow.  Good Night.

 

 

“Date? Yes, date, my first and once in a lifetime with him.” She pouted and suddenly her phone ring.

“Ring.. Ring..”

 

 

“Yoboseyo?” “Hey its me Onew. I wonder if you receive my text last night?.”

 

“Yes, about that. I really can’t go out with you today”

“Oh, its okay. I’m going—”

“Wait, Wednesday lunch. I’ll go treat you. ”

“Okay. Bye.” Onew reply and hang up the phone. *Is he hurt?*

 

His heart aches.

 

At the dining table

 

 

“Ji Hyeon, we have something to tell you…” Mr. Park look at her with a serious face.

“What is it? Don’t tell me I will be married with someone I don’t know. And have a miserable life?! ” She asked.*JUST LIKE IN MOVIES. kekeke*

“No stupid!” Her mother burst out laughing then followed by her oppa and appa. Your father explained everything.

“We wont coming back for a meanwhile.”

“And then?”

“Only your Jin Young oppa can come with us.”

“And then—Bwoah?!  Only oppa?! Why?! ”

“He need to do some practice because he will gonna be the next heir of Park Enterprises.”

“So you will leave me alone? In this dark and scary house?. ” She asked.

“No, you will stay at my best friend’s house.” Her dad explained.

“You will meet them later. I think you’ll going to like them. They’re so good.” Her mom said.

“Okay.” Ji Hyeon just nodded. She can’t change their mind.

 


AN: Subscribe! And comment.

Hahahah! Another boring chapter. 

Lovelots, Ppyong!