CHAPTER 31: SCHOOL FAIR (Part 1 ) :D

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

The school is filled with wonderful decorations, the teachers where busy same as the students. Each section represents various booths like Horror Maze, usually best for couples. Food booths, like European, Asian cuisin. And many more. The students are happily serving the guest from other schools and places.

 

 

In the Cosplay Café…

 

 

“Do I look okay?” Ji Hyeon fixed her hair with a cute veil and asked Ann Di while looking at the mirror. Yes, she is a bride. Mrs. Choi let her borrow her wedding dress to Ji Hyeon to used for her cosplay. “Yes, you really looked like a bride. how about me?” Ann Di fixed her Maid outfit. Ji Hyeon nodded. “Hey guys! Hurry up, were about to open.” Key shouted, he is wearing a Ken outfit with matching shades and Jacket. He really looked manly and HOT.

“Almost done!” Their classmate shouted back. Onew wears his most beloved chicken costume, Jonghyun wears a priest outfit with holy water and a Bible. Taemin wears a vampire costume, with fangs and blood. It really suits him especially when he smirks. Donghae, wears a soldier outfit, it really matches him well because of his toned muscles and manly look. And lastly Minho, he wears a groom costume. Yes, I repeat groom costume with matching tuxedo and a red tie. His hair is y pushed back. All girls drooled over him as he walked out of the room. Minho as the groom and Ji hyeon as a bride. What a perfect match.

 

 

-=Flashback=-

…At the kitchen, Morning…

“Mrs. Choi! Do you have anything that can be use for our café?. Any costume will do.” Ji Hyeon asked politely as she was looking at Mrs. Choi while cooking the breakfast. “Aigoo.. I think I don’t have any. Let’s just go to the mall tomorrow.” Mrs. Choi answered her while flipping th last pancake. “Tomorrow? But it’s the start of our foundation day. I think I’ll just ask from Ann Di, thank you Mrs. Choi.” She grabbed her phone from her pocket. “Wait, wait. I think I have a dress te suits you.” Mrs. Choi placed the plates with pancakes on the table and grabbed Ji Hyeon arms and run to their bedroom.

“Omo! It looks good on you!” Mrs. Choi hugged her and fixed her gown. “Are you sure you really want me to use this Mrs. Choi?” She looked at the mirror and fixed her hair then looked at Mrs. Choi. “First, what did I tell you that don’t call me Mrs. Choi. Call me, Umma! U-M-M-A. Of course darling, I would really like you to use that.” “But I think this is too much umma. This is very precious to you, your wedding dress and you would even let me wear this?” Ji Hyeon almost take off the dress when Mrs. Choi stop her. “You’ve been a part of our family Ji Hyeon, and I really want you to wear that. Look it really suits you.” “Uhmm, thankyou Umma. I’ll take care of it. I promise.” Ji Hyeon blushed and hugged Mrs. Choi.

…at the living room, Evening…

“Hey dad! Do you know anything that I could use for our cosplay café?” Minho sat beside her father who’s busy watching TV. “Hmm, wait. I wish it was still okay.” Mr. Choi get his eyeglasses and headed to the room. Minho followed him and looked confse.

“Here it is! Good timing son. It is still okay. Just a little wash, it will be okay.” Mr. Choi gets the box from the closet where his wedding outfit is placed. He will let Minho used his clothes that he used in their wedding. “Omo! Appa, it is so cool. Hahahah!” Minho gets the tuxedo and shake off the dust. “I’ll let you used it. But don’t destroy it.” Mr. Choi smiled and fixed his eyeglasses. “Of course.” Minho gets the whole outfit and clean it.

 

End of flashback…

 

 

 

“Oh my Godddddddd! What do we have here?!!!!!!” Jonghyun shouted as the Ji Hyeon goes out of the room. “We have a bride and a groom! ” Ji Hyeon and Minho looked and stare at each other for almost five seconds. “Y-Y-YOU! Why do you dress like that?!” Ji Hyeon exclaimed. Heat travels fast in her face and she blushed. “It’s none of your business.” He smirked. “B-b-but- ” “Okay, Ji Hyeon do you accept Minho as your husband?” Jonghyun raised his right hand and act like a priest. “YESSSSSSS! Wooh! Nice Ji Hyeon! ” The crowd yelled as they gather around Minho and Ji Hyeon. “Bout you Minho? Do you accept Ji Hyeon as your wife?” Minho didn’t answered but the crowd “YESSSS! Minho!Minho! Minho! ” They kept on cheering Minho. “Yah! Stop it guys! ”Ji Hyeon is blushing hard. “Due by the popular demand! I now announce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. ”

“Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” The crowd yelled repeatedly. Ji Hyeon heart beats razingly. She saw Minho coming closer to her face her face start again to blush and…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He flicked her forehead...

 

“Yah!CHOI MINHO! That hurts!” Ji Hyeon touched his forehead and spank Minho’s arms. “Hahahhahaa !” They all ended up laughing. “Guys, I think we have to open the shop. There are many people waiting here. Good Luck guys!” Minho shouted. Everybody entered the room except for Ji Hyeon, who is still busy fixing her gown. “Yah Ji Hyeon. It really looks good on you.” Minho smiled then enter the room. “T-th-thank you.” Hearing those sweat words. She started to blush again.

 

The day ended safely. The classroom was already clean even the hallway. “Hey guys! I’ll just change my clothes in the comfort room, just wait me at the school gate.” Ji Hyeon grabbed her bag and headed at the comfort room alone. First, she headed at the floor CR. “! Its already locked! Maybe the comfort room in the second floor is open.” So she hurriedly ran downstairs. In the hallway, she heard other foot steps following her. She looked around and saw no one. She walked faster, same as the person following her. She looked back again and saw no one. She run and bumps into someone. She closed her eyes. “BOO! ” “Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!” Ji Hyeon screamed on the top of her lungs. When she opened her eyes she saw Kyuhyun covering his ears. “Yah! Kyuhyun ! Don’t scare me like that!” “Im sorry Ji Hyeon, I just wanted to surprise you with these.” He handed Ji Hyeon a bouquet of flowers to Ji Hyeon. “Omo! Thankyou. Please, don’t scared me like that.” Ji Hyeon smelled the flowers. “Oh, I need to change now. Bye” “Ji Hyeon! Wait.” He slowly comes closer to her and hugged her really tight. “Kyuhyun, what are you doing?!” Trying to escape from the hug. “Yah! Stop it.” Ji Hyeon pushed Kyuhyun that he even fall on the ground. “Please, don’t come closer.” He smirked get his eye glasses from the ground and started to walked towards Ji Hyeon. “Please, I’m begging you.” Tears begin to form in Ji Hyeon’s eyes. She throw the flowers to Kyuhyun and started to run away from Kyuhyun.

 

 

She run very fast until she saw no one following her. She bumped again to someone. At last it was Onew. “Are you okay?” Onew asked. “No.” Ji Hyeon began to cry and Onew comforted her aby hugging. “Can you tell me the reason why?” He asked. She nodded.  Onew walked Ji Hyeon home and Ji Hyeon tell the whole story about Kyuhyun. “Just call me if you need me. I’ll come for you. I promise.” They were now in front of Choi’s house. “Thankyou Onew.” She smiled. “Welcome.” He smiled back. “Take care.” Ji Hyeon added. “You too.”  Onew kissed Ji Hyeon’s forehead and walked away. 

 

 



 

AN: Onew never fails to make me smile. Creepy Kyuhyun. Brr. *Shivers* Hahhahaha! Yaay! I update after a gazillion years. XD Well, thanks to those long quizzes and exams.  At least once, leave me alone. PLEASE. So how's your day guys?. Been doing well?. I miss you all. T.T 3

Please, I would love to read long comment. Hahahhaha! XD

SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE! SUBSCRIBE!

SHARE :D 

I LOVE YOU!