CHAPTER 14: EXAM

Opposites Really Do Attract

After 1 week of studying with Minho, this is the final judgement.

 

Ji Hyeon went first to school to study at her room before taking up the exam. On the front gate, there is someone standing and looks like he is waiting for someone. 

"Ji Hyeon." The man blocked Ji Hyeon's way and hold her arm.

"Who are you? "

"I'm a friend of Minho. I'm Donghae." 

"How did you know me?" She asked.

"Well. I'm Minho's friend, so I know everything about him."

"Ohhh. You're creepy men."

 

"I know." Donghae smirked. 

"Are you my Hyung's girlfriend? "

"Bwoah!? Hell no! "

"Then would you be my girlfriend?" Donghae smirked again.

"What?! Are you making fun of me?"

"Be my girlfriend." Donghae pushed Ji Hyeonl and locked her with his both hand against the wall. Facing each other. Ji Hyeon blushed. 

"What ? Are you out of your mind?! " JI Hyeon exclaimed. 

"No. I've been watching over you since you confessed to Minho."

 

"Bwoah?!!!!!!!!!!!   " 

 

 

 

"Donghae hyung! It's been a long time. You two going out?" Minho looked at Ji Hyeon then to Donghae. "Not yet." Donghae smirked. 

"Donghae hyung. Don't play around like that. "

"Okay." Donghae followed Minho like a puppy. 

"Bye! Ji Hyeon Babe." Donghae winked at Ji Hyeon and then she blushed. 

 

 

 

"What's wrong with that man..." She say to herself.

 

 


In the classroom. 

"Yaah! Ji Hyeon." Onew shouted.

"Oh My GOD! Don't scare me like that!"

"I'm not scaring you, Im just calling you. HAHAHHAHA!" Onew exclaimed and  then laughed. 

"By the way, good luck on your exam! Ji Hyeon FIGHTING! " Onew make a cute pose then pinch Ji Hyeon's cheeks.

"Fighting! " Onew said it again then hugged Ji Hyeon and went back to his seat.

Ji Hyeon is really shocked.

The exam went smoothly and Ji Hyeon answered all the question easily, same as Minho and Onew.

 

-=Onew's POV=-

I looked at Ji Hyeon but she's staring at Minho. I tried to get her attention. "JI Hyeon, How's the exam?" She's not looking at me.

"Ji Hyeon--" Ji Hyeon stand up and went to...

 

 

 

 

*Minho?!*

 

 

-=Ji Hyeon's POV=-

 

*Maybe I should thank Minho. No. Maybe. I shouldn't. Wait! I must. *

I heard someone calling my name, but I didn't looked because I'm busy thinking. Then after a few minutes, I caught myself going to Minho's seat. I saw him staring at the window.

 

"Choi Minho" He looked at me. I can see in his face that he is confusEd. 

"Thankyou for helping me study, if you want me to do anything just say it and I'll give it to you. Promise." I bowed at him.

"I don't need anything." Then he looked back at the window.

 

"You sure? Thankyou." Then I walked away. 

*Hmm, maybe I should buy him something, maybe... I don't know.*

"Yah! Minho ! " I runned back to him and bowed again.

"I just owe you a lot. Thankyou." He smiled at me. 

 

 

 

*HE SMILED AT ME?! I THINK IT IS THE FIRST TIME I MAKE HIM SMILE AT ME?! *

 


AN: Sorry for the boring chapter. OTL-PPYONG