CHAPTER 2: CLINIC

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

“Are you okay?.” Ji Hyeon assked Minho again.

“Would you cut it out?! You had already asked me that question for about..”Counting his fingers ”To the 100th times.”

 

 

“…”

 

“…”

 

 

 

Both of them in an awkward situation.

 

 

 

“Maybe I should run, and leave him alone. In fact he’s already fine.” She murmurred to herself.

“1..2..3” Ji Hyeon counted underneath her breath.

“Yah! I can here you. Don’t try to run away. Or Iwill punish you.” Minho said, still holding on to his nose.

“O-okay.”



 

“Put this cotton into your noce and tilt your head high.” Mr. Goo offer the cotton to Minho. And Minho accepted it. 

Ji Hyeon stared at Minho’s face, feeling sorry for what she’d did. She notice a wound,*, did I did that?*

She asked Mr. Goo for some ointment to disinfect Minho’s wound. Mr. Goo explained everything on how to apply and etc.

“Did you get it?” Mr. Goo asked and looked to Ji Hyeon.

“Ne! ~”

 

“I’ll just go out and buy some coffee. Make sure to take good care of Minho.”Mr. Goo smiled and left both of you inside the clinic.

 

 

Ji Hyeon looked at Minho and rolled her ayes. “Yah! Here is the ointment.” Throw the ointment to Minho. “You have some hands right?. Go apply it to your wounds. I need to go. Bye! ”Minho grabbed your hands and looked at you.

“Not so fast. You did this wound to my beautiful face, then you must apply the ointment.”He smirked.

“Bwoah?! Do it yourself!”Ji Hyeon exclaimed.

“Tsk, If you don’t do it. Then I’ll have to punish you. I’ll spread humors about you.” Minho gave you an evil smirked.

 

"..."

 

 

“What humors?” Ji Hyeon asked. Staring at Minho.

“You don’t remember?  back when we were in grade 6—” Minho smirked again.

Ji Hyeon cut his story. “If you say another word, I will cut your throat.”

She get the ointment and apply it on his wound.She gently put the ointment on Minho’s wound. Being so close, Ji  Hyeon cant stop looking at his eyes. His perfect lips, his nice complexion. Minho caught Ji Hyeon staring at him and looked away.

 

 

“So you’ve already fallen for me?”He laughed.

 

“…”

“Do you hate me that much?.”He asked.

“Yes! I hate you so much that I want to rip your backbone!” Ji Hyeon laughed.

 

 

“Really? Ji Hyeon.” Minho in his y voice. He hold her hand, look into her eyes and lean closer to her. She  try to avoid his eyes but she can’t. Her body feels numb but she felt her heart beats fast. She felt his warm breath on her cheeks coming from his mouth. He’s coming closer to ji Hyeon’s face and her face turns red...

 

...

 

Minho burst out laughing, “Lo-look-look at your face! Hahahaaha! Do you think I’ll kiss you?. HAHAHAAH! ”

“I JUST WANT TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW.” Looking at the floor. Ji Hyeon go out of the clinic and went back to the classroom. 

 



 

AN: Comments are highly appreciated!

Another update! :)  Yaay! :)))

love lots, PPYONG.