CHAPTER 41: COMFORT

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean t-  Just leave, before I can't control myself.”

 

Ji Hyeon immediately get up from the bed, grabbed her jacket and run outside Onew’s dorm without looking back. She ran to the dark street of Seoul and didn’t mind to apologize to the people she bumped. She regrets why she took Onew to his dorm. She regretted why she had to lie to Mrs Choi about buying some pads in a convenient store when she will go to Taemin’s dorm and help Onew.

 

At last, she was in the house. Good thing she have a keys, so there is no need for them to wake up and open the door for her. She get the keys from her pocket and opened the door with trembling hands. She quietly entered the house then silently locked the door again; still tears were running down on her face. She headed to her room and find MinHo leaning his bedroom door.

 

“Where did you go?” MinHo asked worriedly. “C-Convenient store.” She said in the middle of sobbing. MinHo run toward her and grabbed her shoulder to face her. “What happened?” MinHo was shocked he didn’t know what to do seeing Ji Hyeon almost half in front of him while crying. Lust didn’t crawl up to his mind but anger. She didn’t answer his question and continue to cry. He touched Ji Hyeon’s shoulder but she flinched causing MinHo to back away his actions.

 

“Tell me. What happen? Please.” He begged, he seriously don’t want to see her like that. “Can you tell me please?” She nodded. “I’ll wait for you downstairs. In the couch. Go change yourself first.” He pushed her to her room and headed to the living room. While waiting for her, thousands of questions were filling his mind.

 

“Is she okay? Why is she half ?”

 

“What happened?”

 

“Did she got into accident?”

 

“Did someone touch her?”

 

She headed to the bathroom and strip down her clothes leaving her undergarments before examining herself in front of the mirror.  She touched her eyes, her nose, her lips her neck and spotted a visible hickey on her collar bone. She took a shower, she felt dirty. She tried to remove the hickey by rubbing it with a sponge very hard. She rubbed her whole body very rough until her skin turns to red. “GOD DAMN IT!” She throws the sponge on the wall and cried.

 

After the breakdown, she headed to the living room. She saw MinHo looking confused. She let out a soft cough to snap him through his thoughts.  “It’s Onew.” She started. Tears were forming in her eyes again but she tried her best not to show it to MinHo, because she didn’t want him to get worried when she remembered what Onew is trying to do to him. “H-He almost me.” MinHo’s face started to get confused as Ji Hyeon continues to tell the whole story.

 

“Come here.” MinHo pulled Ji Hyeon into his arms and gives her a warm hug. “I’m here Ji Hyeon, don’t be scared. Stop crying.” He placed his chin on her head and hugs her closer; he patted her back at the same time. “Don’t be scared, I’m here for you. I’ll going to teach him a lesson tomorrow.” MinHo assured her. “No, don’t hurt him.”

 

“Don’t hurt him? Are you insane?! He almostraped you Ji Hyeon?!” Ji Hyeon flinched when MinHo shouted at her. “Please, for me. It’s done already. Please.” She begs, he nodded. “Promise?” Ji Hyeon continued. “I can’t pro-” “Please, MinHo for me.” She cut his words and hold his hands with her both hands. “I trust you. Good Night.” She smiled while tears are still falling down from her eyes. She walked back to her room when MinHo stopped her.

 

“Sleep with me.” MinHo grabbed her arms gently and goes to his bed, she didn’t wait for her to answer. Ji  Hyeon was confused and her mind is not functioning well. He laid Ji Hyeon in the bed and he laid himself beside Ji Hyeon and stared at the ceiling, Ji Hyeon also did the same. Minutes have passed and MinHo did his first move, she pulled Ji Hyeon in a tight hug. Since she was so tired, she didn’t mind and rest her head to his chest.

 

“Just sleep, I won’t do anything to you.” He assured and she nodded. She placed her hands to MinHo’s waist, MinHo stiffened by her action but she didn’t notice it and they both went to dream land in their sweetest position.

 

The next day, Ji Hyeon woke up first and where kind of shocked in their position. She lift up MinHo’s arm slowly and sneaked up when a pair of warm arms grabbed her by the waist. “five more minutes.” She stiffened and waits for five minutes to end. Her heart pounds wildly in her rib cage and her face were burning hot.

 

She coughed when five minutes was ended. He let go of her and she started to run to her room. Since its Tuesday today, her class starts at 8 o’clock she looked at the clock and her eyes widened when she saw that it is already 7 o’clock in the morning. She rushed herself and leaves the house without waiting for MinHo.

 

At school she didn’t see any sign of Onew, she seriously wants to talk about what happened last night. She looked for any signs of Onew but failed. She asked his friends about his location but none of them answered. When the class ended, Ji Hyeon rushed Onew’s dorm, but there is no sign of him. Next she went to the famous chicken shop were Onew like to hang out and eat, but still there is no signs of him.

 

Weeks has passed and Onew is still absent, he missed many projects and quizzes. It is very unusual of him to be absent for that long period of time. Everybody was getting worried, even Ji Hyeon. This time, she goes to Onew’s dorm.

 

She knocked three times in Onew’s door, and there she saw Onew.

 

“W-What are you doing here?” 

 

 

♥                    ♥

SO I JUST POST THE RECENT CHAPTERS. I'LL UPDATE LATER OR TOMORROW. :D

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :*

PPYONG.