CHAPTER 6: CALL ME MOM

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

Ji Hyeon dresses herself with alight blue elegant dress, revealing her milky white skin. Her hair is curled.

 

“Omo! You are so beautiful.”Starstrucked. Jin Young stares at her from head to toe.

“Ya! You’re turning into woman.” He pinches her left cheek hard.

“Ouch! You ! Jin Young! I’m going to kill you! ” She shouted while trying to catch him.

“Can you act like a girl?!” Jin Young held her hand pull her closer to her and hug her.

“I’m going to miss you Ji Hyeon.”

“Aww, I’m going to miss you too oppa.”

 

at the car

*OMO! I’m so nervous. What if they are scary?.* You bit your lower lip and get inside the car.

After 30 minutes the car stopped on front of a huge white house.

“We’re here!” Her mother seemed so excited. They entered the house*Wow, So beautiful. O.O*

“Annyeong Hasaeyo! Were Mr. & Mrs. Choi ”The good looking woman greeted us, behind her there is a tall man.*must be her husband* They both have very nice features.

“They will be your parents for a meanwhile.” Mrs.Park explained.

“Is she you daughter Mrs. Park? What a beautiful girl. I wish I have a daughter like her.”Mrs. Choi looked at her with a smile.

Her mom nodded and Ji Hyeon blushed.

“Thank you.  It is a pleasure to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Choi, please take care of me.”Ji Hyeon bowed and smiled back.

“Oh yeobo! Where’s our Min Min?. ”Mrs. Choi looked at her husband.

“I don’t know, maybe he’s slacking off in his room again.” Mr. Choi fixed his eyeglasses.

 

Mrs. Choi toured her in their house and showed her room.

“Wow, did you decorate it in your own Mrs. Choi?. It is pink… and girly.” Quite shocked but she likes it.

“Do you like it?” Mrs. Choi asked and she nodded.

“You know I really love to have a daughter.” She hugged her very tight. Ji Hyeon smiled at Mrs. Choi and said “I can be your daughter for a while.” You both laughed. “Fron today on you have to call me umma. Okay?” Giving her an okay sign.

“Okay!”

“Go get and unpack your things.”

“Ne~”


AN: SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT! :)

PPYONG!