CHAPTER 45: GOODBYE?

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

The whole school already know the new lovely couple. Some were jealous, mad and even shocked about the news, but the others expect that they will be together in the end and they are also happy for them. MinHo’s parents already knew about their relationship and they gladly accept Ji Hyeon. During this time, they went through a lot of hardship and they believe that these problems can strengthen their relationship and trust with each other. There are times that they’ll have small fights but they won’t last a day without reconciling with each other.

 

Time goes by fast, now, there’s still one week left before graduation, each students has their plans after graduating.  Ji Hyeon will study Architecture and MinHo will take up Engineering. They planned on studying at same school so they can keep the company of each other.

 

It is already the second to the last period when Ji Hyeon was being excused in the class by the school principal. “Ji Hyeon, your parents are asking you to go home early.” Ji Hyeon was shocked at the sudden arrival of her parents. “Something happened I guess.” She thought to herself. She went back to her classroom and grabbed her things. MinHo asked her what happened and she answered that she needs to go home early because her parents are at home.

 

She skipped her way to school, she planned to tell about the relationship she have with MinHo and hopefully they can accept it too. She was now already at the front of the Choi’s residence when she saw a two luxury car parked in front of their house. “I wonder who owns that.” She thought. She knocked on the door three times and an unknown man welcomed her.

 

“Hello!” The tall man wearing casual clothes flashed you his cute eye smile and greeted her. “A-annyeong!” She greeted back. “Hyo Jin, this is BaekHyun. Your fiancé.”  opened. “W-What?! Fiancé? You’ve got to be kidding me mom.” She said. She rolled her eyes. “Yes he is, and I’m not kidding.” Her mother said with a serious tone. “Mom, this can’t be happening. I’m in love with someone else.” She said, looking at her mother then to BaekHyun. “Then who it is? Broke up with him immediately.” Her mother grabbed her wrist harshly which caused her to wince in pain. She dragged her all the way to the car and headed somewhere.

 

“I already told my best friend that you will be staying with us again.” Her father said coldly. “You were not going to school anymore; I already got your diploma. The wedding will be held this coming weekend whether you like it or not. You have to.” She was shocked by her mother’s words. A single tear escaped in her eyes. “I won’t get married with the man I don’t even love.” She said whole heartedly, “I have my own plans in the future mom.” She continued. “There’s no point of having plans in the future dear, you just need to be a plain housewife and let BaekHyun do the job.” She smirked.

 

After the class ended, MinHo went home and the sudden news welcomed him. His parents told him about Ji Hyeon living again with her parents and she won’t be attending the graduation day. His parents didn’t say the part of her getting married by other man because they knew MinHo will end up getting hurt and they don’t want that to happen.

 

Ji Hyeon’s parent didn’t allowed her to use her phone, they didn’t also allowed her to go outside without the accompany of BaekHyun even though she insist. It is already MinHo’s graduation day; she woke up around two o’clock in the morning assuming that everybody is sleeping already. She quietly leaves the house, and went to MinHo’s house.  Since it would takes a very long time to go there, she took a taxi.

 

It is already two-thirty in the morning. She was now already in the front of his house, good thing she still has a spare key. She sneaks in and headed to MinHo’s room. She took a deep breath before knocking on his door. “MinHo.” She whispered. She twisted the door knob and a figure of a sleeping man welcomed her. She walks closer and sat beside his bed. She holds his face and slowly wakes him up.

 

“MinHo, it’s me. Wake up.” MinHo woke up and stared blankly at Ji Hyeon, she didn’t say anything and she hugged him. “I miss you.” She whispered in his ears. “I miss you too. What happened?” He asked. She took a deep breath. “I’m getting married this tomorrow.”  MinHo’s mind suddenly blackened as he heard her words.

 

“First, leaving without saying anything and now this!” He hissed. “I don’t want any of this! My mom made this.” She cried. MinHo softened and hugged her again. “I’ll think of something to prevent this wedding.” MinHo assured her and kissed her lips. He pushed Ji Hyeon gently on the bed and lay on top of her. He kissed her again, but more passionate this time. She also kissed him back. She wraps her arms around his neck for the kiss to go deeper.

 

“Stay with me.”He says under his breath. “I like to but, wait! What time is it!?” She asked, panicking. She must be at home around four-thirty a.m. because her parents usually woke up around five thirty. “4 o’clock.” MinHo answered, confused. “! I have to go now. Bye!” She kissed MinHo for the last time before rushing outside the house.

 

It now time for their graduation ceremony. The others are looking for Ji Hyeon, but no one seems to know except for MinHo and Ann Di. Before the ceremony, MinHo asked Ann Di on where they planned to get married. At what church to be exact. Ann Di told him everything since she knows that telling him the truth is better.

 

“There will be a lot of security.” Ann Di said. “I know.” 

 

During the ceremony, MinHo is thinking on how he will stop the wedding. “MinHo, were here to help.” JongHyun assured him, and a brilliant idea struck in his mind.

 

 


AUTHORS NOTE:

Since its going to end. Please support my other fanfic. :D

 

Oh! My Butler. ♥

PLS AND THANK YOU :D

don't forget to subscribe and drop some comments. I LOVE YOU ALL! 

OH! Let us all welcome the special participation of EXO Byun BaekHyun.