CHAPTER 35: CONFESSION

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

During the celebration, the two girls drank SoJu to their hearts content. They started singing, clapping and laughing until their lungs pop out to their mouth. She feel so confused this week that's why they are drinking. Thinking that maybe this night, she could forgot everything. MinHo is just looking at Ji Hyeon, laughing softly when she did something stupid. On the other side, Onew is staring intensely to Ji Hyeon. Feeling broken hearted he just start on drinking and drinking.

 

" You're already drunk Ji Hyeon. Let's go home already." Ann Di asked while Ji Hyeon is asking for another shot of SoJu.

"I'm no yet ed up AnnDi. Stop being so weakling. Hahah" Ji Hyeon let out a loud laugh.

 

"see, I can still walk straight." She stand up and started to walk. She did her beat to walk straight but the monent she stand up, she fell on the ground.

" You can't even stand, you stupid moron. Come on. Everybody is starting to leave already." Ann Di pleaded her best friend and succeeded.

 

MinHo noticed the two girls making their way out. AnnDi saw him and asked him to come.

"Carry her home. She really looked busted." She asked him. He looked at her and see that Ji Hyeon is almost sleeping on the floor.

 

 

"I'll carry her home." Onew said. Popping in the conversation.

"No, I'll do it." MinHo clenched her teeth as he looked intensely at Onew.

"Shut up and let me do it." Onew grabbed Ji Hyeon's arm and she winced.

"I'm living with her so-"

 

 

"The two of you shut up. MinHo carry her back home. And you Onew go home." AnnDi smack the head of the two boys who are now looking each other with fire in their eyes.

MinHo smiled inside as she carry her. Giving her a piggy back ride. He could feel the warmth of Ji Hyeon's body as he walked their way home.

"MinHo-ssi, why are you so good to me?" Ji Hyeon drunkly asked as she patted MinHo's back. He didn't say anything but he just smile.

"You're making me confused you know?"

 

"I told to myself that I won't like you even if you change or something..."

 

 

 

"But I guess my heart is betraying me..."

 

 

 

"I don't know. Aish!" She scratch her head and continue.

"Sometimes you act like , sometimes your just like an angel..."

" But you know, I'm getting used to it."

"Infact. I like it..."

 

 

 

 

"No. I think I like you."

 

"ughhh. I sound so stupid. Just forget what I said." she face palmed and startes to rest on MinHo's back.

 

It is already twelve midnight. The busy streets is starting to fade away. The sound of the cricket singing is echoing in the silent night. The light from the moon and from the street lights are the ones guiding their way home. He walked silently and slowly beneath the dark sky. Hoping that this perfect moment wouldn't end.

 

After a few minutes of walking. They're already at the front of their ypuse. MinHo geta the keys in his pocket and headed inside. Silence and darkness welcome them. *Appa and Omma is asleep already. I think.* He thought to himself.

He headed to Ji Hyeon's room and placed her in her bed.

 

"Wake up and fix yourself." He woke her up gently. She rose from her bed. Headache fills her head. She fall. Expecting a hard impact in her , but instead a pair of warm and strong arms welcomed her. MinHo caught her in his arms and help her to stand up.

 

He accompanied her on her way to the near bathroom, she entered the bathroom while MinHo waited outside. After almost twenty minutes of waiting, therr is still no sign of Ji Hyeon. Feeling curious, he slowly entered the bathroom and saw Ji Hyeon sleeping at the empty bath tub.

 

He couldn't help but just laughed at the view. He gently lift her and carry her in bride-style. He placed her in her own bed. Juat by the time he was aboutto leave.

 

"MinHo..."

 

*is she dreaming of me?* he thought as he walked closer to your bed stand.

" thank you.." She talked again.

 

 

"I love you..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" I love you too..." he replied as he fixed her bangs and placed a sweet kiss in her forehead.

 

He left the room and headed straight to his room. *How can I even forget this moment?. Stupid Ji Hyeon.*  A smile crawl up to his face as he fell asleep. Thinking of her. 

 



 

How's your day today chingus? I'll update again tomorrow! By the way, I'm advertising my new fanfic:

Oh my Butler! 

 

subscribe and leave some comments please! :D