CHAPTER 26:. LAST NIGHT!

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

They both went home safely and of course Mr. and Mrs. Choi smell something fishy. 

"So what happened last night my dear Minho?" Mrs. Choi smiled widely as she comes closer to Minho. "Uhmm, the rain last night was a so strong so we couldn't get home, s-so we we stayed at s-school."

"Is that so?. Anything happened last night? You know.. "

"Appa! Stop it! " Minho cut it you can see a blush forming on his cheeks. 

RINGGGGGGGGGG.. RINGGGGGGGGGG.. Mrs. Choi's phone rang and quickly she answered it. 

"Yes, Mr. Park. Are you looking for Ji Hyeon? Here she is." Mrs. Choi handed the phone to Ji Hyeon.

 

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Ji Hyeon-ahh! What happpened last night?! Don't tell me something happened? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! " It was Ji Hyeon's mom on the other line.

"Umma! Stop it! " Ji Hyeon cried as her face is starting to get red. 

 

"Okay okay I'll stop now and I have to go. Bye! I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

"Yahhhhhhh! Minho! Take care of our Ji Hyeon." Ji Hyeon's mom exclaimed. 

 

 

 

 

"Uhmm-uhmm. N-Nothing happened last night. Hahaha." Ji Hyeon nervously laughed then looked at Minho. 

"Umma, Appa! We have to rest now. We're both tired." Minho headed to their room and Ji Hyeon followed her.

 

Upstairs...

 

"Don't tell my mother what happened last night. Or else they'll both kill us." Ji Hyeon gulped and just nodded.

 

 

-=Ji Hyeon's POV=-

 

Oh my God! What will I do! He's my first kiss and I feel that Mr and Mrs.Choi have an idae about our secret. Ottoke?! I really need to talk to someone wight now! I have an Idea! So I open my laptop, log in, then check who's online. *Im sure there are many stuxents online because its saturday,* So I browse to the list of online people and saw Ann Di. *Yaay! She's online! *

 

IAMTHEBEST: Buzz!!!

IAMTHEBEST: Hey Ann Di! I've got story to tell! 

SUNSHINE: What is it?! Hurry up. Were going to leave soon.

IAMTHEBEST: Aigoo~I guess I have to tell you next time. Wre you are going?

SUNSHINE: K. K. We're going to meet a family friend. My mom said that I should see my childhood best friend once again. So yeah. I kinda miss him.

SUNSHINE: I have to go! BYE! :*

 

 

 

I closed the window and after a five minutes. Another window popped out. And its Onew. 

 

DUBU: Yah! Accept the webcam. I have something to show you. :">

IAMTHEBEST: Sure, what is it?.

DUBU: Just see. :)

 

So I accept the webcam. And there I saw Onew holding a paper with those 3 sweet words. "I LOVE YOU." written on it. I could feel my cheeks burning as he keeps on making cute poses with the paper. Okay, this is wrong Ji Hyeon. 

 

IAMTHEBEST: That's sweet. :">

DUBU: Really? Did you like it?

IAMTHEBEST: Yes, very much. You're so cute Onew. I want pinch your cheeks right now. Hahahhaha! Loljk.

DUBU: Wait! My mother is asking me to buy some foods. BRB. I love you. 

 

So they left me alone. I'm back with my alone life again. Aishhh. I scratch my head lightly. And think of many possible ways of forgetting that incident. . . . All the memories happened last night are clashing in my head. MINHO! LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE! UGHHHHHHHHHH. 

 

 

 

-=Minho's  POV=- 

Achoo! *Sniff* Oh my God I got colds. Brrr. 


 

On the other side...

 

-=Onew's POV=-

 

I didn't believe that I can do those mushy things. But I'm happy that Ji Hyeon likes it. Kekekekeke. Omo! I'm blushing. Kekeke. Ji Hyeon what did you do to make me crazy in  love with you?.Kekekek. Right now, I'm walking towards the nearest convenient store to buy  some food for my mother. My mother who ruined my moment. Maybe next time I'll let Ji Hyeon meet my mother. 

 

At the convenient store...

 

2girls are talking...

 

"Hey, did you here about Minho and Ji Hyeon sleeping on the school last night?" I heard them talking about My Ji Hyeon. 

"Yes. I wonder what happened." Did I heard just right?. Minho and Ji Hyeon sleeping together at school?. I dont think so. I'll just text her later about this matter. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But why do I feel uncomfortable?...


 
 
I MISS YOU GUYS, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. PUNISH ME NOW. OTL
I'M PLANNING TO UPDATE TOMORROW ALSO. 
COMMENTS , SUGGESTIONS AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE LOVE! 
SARANGHAE! 
 
P.S. I have a story to tell...
 
I met Kim Hyun Joong yesterday (AUGUST 25, 2011. 6:00 PM )because he has a promotion of Breakdown in the Philippines. And yes! He's so gorgeous and HOT! I wish to see more of him next time and he looks also adorable because his eyes are getting wider. O.O Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I can't move on. :">