CHAPTER 37: STUCK WITH MINHO

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

"Where do you want to go?" MinHo asked her lazily. "I don't know. Anywhere I guess." Ji Hyeon answered annoyingly, she don't know why she answered MinHo liked that, maybe because she was getting nervous while he is with MinHo.

 

The two of them fight to where will they go, Ji Hyeon suggested to go to the park or a mall while MinHo said to the gym or a basketball court since park and mall are just for couples. But Ji Hyeon don't want to because she will look stupid and maybe out of place. But in the end, the both of them agreed to go to the amusement park. 

 

Why amusement park?

 

MinHo is really the one who suggested it, because he wants Ji Hyeon to fight her fear with heights. Ji Hyeon approved of it and think that it is a good idea since when she was a kid, she didn't have fun everytime they will go to the Amusment Park. 

 

"So here's the deal." Ji Hyeon started.

 

"Everytime I'll grabbed or touch any part of your body during the rides, you'll think of any punishment for me to do. On the other hand, if I didn't touch you, I'll be the one who thinks for your punishment." Ji Hyeon smirked while she was explaining the rules. She really felt that she will win this time. The two of them make their way to the amusement park; it was not that far away so the two of them just walked. 

 

In the amusement park, MinHo is the one who buy tickets since she didn't bring her wallet and she did that on purpose since she just hate him. MinHo is busily buying tickets while she were busy thinking of a good punishment for him while laughing hysterically. After buying tickets, Minho handed the other ticket to her and put it in her wrist. Ji Hyeon was shocked by his actions.

 

In the first ride, MinHo decided to ride on a roller coaster. So the two of them headed to the roller coaster, and fall in line. Everytime the line is moving, she felt really nervous, MinHo noticed it and he smirked at her knowing that she will lose. She just rolled her eyes.

 

Now, it is their turn. During the ride, Ji Hyeon was screaming hysterically while MinHo was laughing at her action. Ji Hyeon unintentionally grabbed MinHo's arms and hide there since she can't take it anymore. So MinHo wins this round. After the ride, MinHo smirked and looked at Ji Hyeon. 

 

"My first punishment is easy, just do an aegyo." Ji Hyeon was shocked at his punishment, it is indeed easy. She looked at MinHo and does a Bbuing-Bbuing.

 

"Bbuing-Bb-" MinHo cut her words.

 

"Not to me, but to those guards." He pointed at the two large men, and then laughed.

 

"That's it? HUH!" Ji Hyeon walked to the guard and did her aegyo to them. The security guards love her actions and they pinched Ji Hyeon cheeks which caused MinHo to burst into laughter. Ji Hyeon walked back to MinHo with a smirk. 

 

"Let's go to the spinning teacups." 

 

This time, Ji Hyeon win the round. Simply because she seated away from MinHo and seriously it is a child's ride. She make MinHo dance Genie by Girls Generation in the middle of the amusement park. She really can't help but laugh by MinHO's awkward dancing. 

 

"HAHAHAHA! YOU LOOK SO STUPID THERE!" She stucked out her tongue and run before MinHo skinned her alive. Good things MinHo have a long leg and without one minute he caught her by her waist and started to tickle her. 

 

The people in the amusement park stared at the couple with awed. But MinHo and Ji Hyeon didn't bother.

 

The next ride was decided by MinHo again, it is the famous Gyro Swing. 

 

Ji Hyeon gulped as she heard the word Gyro. MinHo grabbed her arm and run towards the Gyro swing, good thing there were few people so they get on the ride easily. Before the Gyro Swing has started MinHo offered his hand and Ji Hyeon didn't hesitate to hold it because she was freakily scared of that ride.

 

Obviously, Ji Hyeon lost the third round. “Stupid MinHo.” She said under her breath good thing MinHo didn’t hear it. “Since, I’m I in a good mood today I won’t punish you. HAHAHA! “He mockingly laughed at Ji Hyeon and she smacked his head.

 

“But make sure, in the last round you will not lose.”

 

The last ride, MinHo let Ji Hyeon decide. She picked the Ferris wheel since it is so safe and it’s been ten or more than year she road on that. MinHo agreed and walked her to the Ferris wheel. He planned on something bad just to win over Ji Hyeon.

 

At last, it is their turn to enter. The man opens the door of the cart and they went inside. As the ride started to move, Ji Hyeon hold on to her seat while MinHo laughed at her.

 

“Yah! Stop laughing.” Ji Hyeon shouted at MinHo which caused him to move around.

 

“Stop moving around. We might fall!” Ji Hyeon yelled again, but MinHo didn’t listen. He even started to dance Ring Ding Dong. The cart was swaying back and forth and Ji Hyeon was getting nervouse. She regretted why she pick this ride.

 

“How can I make you stop?” Ji Hyeon pleaded.

 

“Hold on to me.” MinHo offered his hand to her.

 

“If I hold you, you’ll stop?” She asked, he nodded.

 

She hold his hand and indeed he stop and after that the ride has ended. 

 

 

 

 

HE WON.