CHAPTER 32: SCHOOL FAIR (PART 2)

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

 

During that night, Ji Hyeon can't sleep because of that incident that happened between her and Kyuhyun. She kept on thinking why one earth is he acting like a crazy person around her. She admitted that he seems to be nice and fair, but guess she was wrong. At first she didn't mind him acting like that but at what happened yesterday seems to change her perspective towards  him. 

 

The next day, Ji Hyeon looked like a zombie because of the dark circles under her eyes. She wears the same wedding dress the Mrs. Choi lend to her. She kept on yawning and her head feel so heavy. Her  friend couldn't help but laughed at her. "Yah! It is thefirst time seeing you like that, You keep on yawning and yawning exposing your huge mouth. HAHAHA!" Ann Di laughed hysterically as she keep on bugging Ji Hyeon. "Would you just shut your mouth? or else I'm gonna rip you into pieces!" She lightly throw fist at her friends and started to laughed at her. 

 

As the day goes by, few people enters to their café causing Ji Hyeon to slack off and get bored. She grabbed her phone and busied herself by punching some random keys until one person caught her attention. KyuHyun. She  quickly hide herself, just not to get caught by him. But, sad to say KyuhYun already saw her.

 

“Hi! Ji Hyeon. Uhmm. I’m sorry for what happened yesterday. If you wouldn’t mind, would you like to get some coffee later? It will be my treat.” KyuHyun looked at her with an apologetic and sincere plastered on his pale face. *Looks like he is sincere, maybe I should accept his apology.* She thought to herself. Being such a good person, Ji Hyeon agreed to him and tell him to wait for her at the fate later.

 

“A cup of coffee wouldn’t hurt right?” She asked Ann Di, who witnessed the whole conversation. “Hmm, sound it is. But maybe you should be alert when you are around him.” Ann Di slowly patted Ji Hyeon’s back and started serving the other guest. She texted Mrs.Choi right away to inform her that she will have a coffee after class with a friend and don’t mind preparing a dinner for her. At some way, Ji Hyeon felt uneasy in her sudden decision.

 

 

-=AFTER SCHOOL HOURS=-

 

 

After the busy and tiring day, you fixed yourself and headed to the main gate when you saw KyuHyun standing right there, playing with the dirt. “Such a child.” She laughed at herself and mess KyuHyun’s hair. They headed to the coffee shop near the Choi’s residence. The coffee shop is quite good, serving varieties of cakes, coffee and Frappuccino. Ji Hyeon can’t help but drool by the sights. She has a passion for sweets. “Is there anything that you like Ji Hyeon?” KyuHyun asked her and she nodded.

 

As they walked to the shop. Ji Hyeon sensed that someone is following them or her. She kept on looking behind but so no one. 

 

“I want, this…and that…and those!” Ji Hyeon picked almost everything that she can see and KyuHyun just kept smiling at her. Satisfied with the view. “ I almost picked everything and you haven’t decided yet?” She let out a small chuckle that is a melody in KyuHyun’s ears.

 

The two of them sat at the table located near the window. Ji Hyeon started to eat her food while KyuHyun take a zip on his coffee while glancing at her face. He kept on looking at her face, her eyes, nose, andher lips. Down to her chest, waist and legs. Ji Hyeon notice the continuous stare at her and looked at KyuHyun.

“Is there anything on my face? Why do you stare at me?” Ji Hyeon let out a nervous laughed after asking him a question. “Why? Is it that bad to look at your beautiful face?” KyuHyun laughed, Ji Hyeon blushed after receiving that compliment. “Uhmm, I’ll be going to the washroom. Excuse me. ” Ji Hyeon excused herself and went straightly to the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TONIGHT YOU’LL BE MINE…

 

 

 

These four words is what inside KyuHyun’s head all along. He could imagine the taste of Ji Hyeon’s lips against his lips. Her sweet scents that can make everyman fall in love with her. Those milky white skin that will soon be his own possession. He smirked.

 

He slowly get something in his pocket. It is a sleeping pill. He will used to get Ji Hyeon. He put one pill to Ji Hyeon's cup. After 5 minutes, Ji Hyeon came out from the wash room. "Did I keep you waiting?" She asked. He shook his head and looked at her once again. She get her coffee, when the mouth of the cup was near in Ji Hyeon's lips someone pulled it and slammed it on the table. Everybody in the coffee shop was startled in the commotion. 

 

 

 

 

 

"M-M-Minho. What are you doing here?"

 

 

"Mom is waiting for you. We need to go home" He answered coldly as he grabbed your wrist and headed to the exit door leaving KyuHyun dumbfounded and wasted because his plans didn't turn out right. The two of you walked in the street, she were still annoyed by the fact that you didn't give thanks to KyuHyun. She broke the silence, "Okay what do you want?" She asked in an annoyed tone. "I texted Mrs.Choi that there is no need to wait for me." He remained silent. "I'm asking you what do you want MinHo?! Stop messing with my life." 

 

He stopped from walking and looked at her, "THAT BOY IS PUTTING SOME PILLS IN YOUR DRINKS AND YOU ARE ASKING ME TO STOP MESSING WITH YOUR LIFE?!" He growled. She stepped backwards.

 

 

"GOOD THING I HEARD YOUR CONVERSATION AND GOT CURIOUS. WOULDN'T YOU BE THANKFUL THAT I EVEN FOLLOWED YOU?! GOD JI HYEON."

 

 

 

 

He left her dumbfounded and started to walk on his own. While Ji Hyeon is still in the process of absorbing what MinHo’s trying to say. She felt so stupid after realizing. *MinHo was right.* She walked slowly until they reached the house. She was welcomed by Mr.Choi who’s busy answering his crossword puzzle. “Both of you are in the bad mood. What happened?” He asked you and you said nothing.

 

You head to your room. Feeling all depressed and right now. You’re not in the mood for thinking. You were shocked because of what happened earlier. You fixed yourself and went to the dream land. 

 


 

AN: 

Since I'm not yet a good writer. I'm so sorry for the wrong grammar. I didn't checked it. HAHAHAH!

YES! ATLAST. I'VE UPDATED MY FANFIC. :D I miss making stories already. I miss you guys. 

COMMENTS ARE WELCOME! <3 

 

subscribe subscribe subscribe