CHAPTER 39: CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED ????

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

After that incident, Ji Hyeon decided to skip his dinner because she is too embarrassed to see MinHo.  She just greeted the family and run towards her room and didn’t even making an eye contact. You took a bath and carried yourself in your bed. You can’t sleep that night even though you are really tired. She kept on thinking why MinHo kissed her three times. Is he playing with me? Does he like me? Is that even true? Why did he do that? Questions like that were wandering in your head as you scratch your head in confusion. You sigh.

 

Since she can’t sleep that night, she headed to the kitchen and grabbed some fresh milk. She checked first if there are any signs of MinHo, good thing there’s no one. She open the fridge grabbed the Milk and a pour it in a glass. She seated on the dining table and rested her chin on the table.

 

“UGHHHH! I’m so confuse!” She groaned, she full ruffled her hair and stomped her feet on the ground. She frowned, she squealed, she groaned, she rolled her eyes. Everything!

 

“Why are you confused?” Then a voice stopped her from what she’s doing. “uhmmm, It’s nothing.” She shook her head and continued to drink her milk. “But earlier you looked like you’re a little bit confuse, mind telling me about it?” Mrs Choi said and smiled. She let out a small sigh since she really can’t say no to her.

 

“So there this girl, let’s say she’s my friend. She has a boy enemy, this enemy likes to and make her mad. But one time, the boy acted very sweet and gentleman towards her during their stay in the amusement park. The boy even told the cashier register that they’ve been together for five years. Before this friend of mine and his enemy went home, they first headed to the park since the boy has to do his punishment since the girl loses earlier in the game they played earlier. “

Ji Hyeon breathe hard and didn’t tell the kiss part scene because it was too embarrassing.

 

“So after the punishment, they went home and the boy said “I will make you fall in love with me before prom dance.”  Something like that. Now what I’m confused of, is if the boy likes her or he’s just joking around teasing her.” Ji Hyeon sighed as she ended the story. Mrs Choi was thinking hard, she knows what Ji Hyeon was trying to say.

 

Earlier, she accidentally heard MinHo said those words to Ji Hyeon and Mrs Choi eyes widened because it is the first time MinHo said that romantic lines to a girl. Mrs Choi knew his son well since she’s his mother. “He’s inlove with her for sure. No doubt.” Mrs Choi answered hole heartedly. Ji Hyeon was kinda shocked but respect her answer whole heartedly. “How do you think so umma?” She asked.

 

“Saying those lines to a girl is no joke.” She smiled, and she truly agree.

 

“How about the teasing part? I mean he likes to tease and annoyed her very much. How can he love her in the end?” She asked again. “Maybe that’s his only way to get closer to you, you know, there are some guys who likes to tease people because they love them.” Mrs Choi answered sincerely; she was clearly pertaining to his son, MinHo.

 

“But I think the boy is not one of those, he is just to hig for himself.” Mrs Choi laughed at her words. “Don’t worry Ji Hyeon, trust me he likes her.” She said.

 

“It’s you and MinHo right?” She continued. Ji Hyeon’s eyes widened as the words came out from Mrs Choi, she said no immediately. “Don’t hide from me Ji Hyeon, mother knows best. I think he really likes you, and also I heard your conversation earlier. Sorry.”  Ji Hyeon’s mouth dropped on the floor as she heard Mrs Choi speaking. “This is so embarrassing.” Her  face started to get red which covered by her hand immediately.

 

“It’s okay Ji Hyeon, I want you also for my son.” Mrs Choi gave her sweetest smile to Ji Hyeon. “It is not what you’re thinking Mrs Choi!” “Why you don’t like him?” Mrs Choi was smiling happily, waiting for Ji Hyeon to answer. “Maybe, I don’t know!” She frowned and fake cry causing Mrs Choi to laughed at her. “I’m going crazy, Choi MinHo.”  She added.

 

“That’s what love is darling. Good Night. ” Mrs Choi rose from her seat and planted soft kiss on the Ji Hyeon’s forehead before going to her room. At last, she was on her own again. She kept thinking about all the sweet, sad, and unexpected moments she shared with MinHo. Redness crawled to her face as she remembered the sweet kiss they shared in the park. She wished that the time stopped during that moment so they can stay like that forever. “God what am I thinking!” She mentally hit her head, she face palmed.

 

She didn’t know that MinHo was watching her right now and almost heard everything you have discussed with Mrs Choi. He was watching in the living room when he heard you growling from the dining room, he immediately went to her but in surprised her mother was already there. He didn’t enter the dining room but instead he finds a perfect spot to listen in your conversation without getting caught.

 

After discussing and fighting with herself, she was getting tired and accidentally fell asleep on the dining table. MinHo seated to the chair beside you and then examined her face. It’s been a long time since he last saw her face this close. After a couple of minutes of looking at her perfect face he decided to carry her in bridal style and placed her in the bed. In that moment, the mood is so romantic. Almost too perfect. He slowly kissed her forehead, then her nose, then down on her lips.

 

“Good Night.” With that he left the room with a smile on his face.

 

          ♥          

SORRY FOR HAVING MANY MISTAKE LAST CHAPTER. OTL.

OHHHHHHHH, AND I'M PLANNING TO END THIS FF SO I CAN START A NEW ONE. XD

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE OPEN! HAHAHAHA!