CHAPTER 47: MR AND MRS CHOI

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

“STOP THIS WEDDING!”

 

MinHo shouted on top of his lungs causing everybody to gasped and looked at him.  Ji Hyeon saw him and started to run to him but BaekHyun stopped her. “Don’t touch me!” She glared at him but he just holds him tighter. “Ouch! It hurts, MinH-” She shouted but BaekHyun covered with his hands. MinHo runned towards them, but the guard stops them.

 

“Guards! Get this boy out!” Ji Hyeon’s mother howled.  MinHo fought against the three guards, one of the guard pushed MinHo causing him to land on the ground. “Na-ah, you better not mess with the soon to be groom.” Key said, the three big boys that they’ve met earlier were behind him. “Go!”Key shouted causing MinHo to stood up and run again towards the altar.

 

“CONTINUE THE WEDDING!” Ji Hyeon’s mother shouted again causing the priest to stutter his words. “Y-You may now kiss the bride.” BaekHyun leaned closer to Ji Hyeon asking for a kiss, but her hands travel its way to cover . “Don’t make it harder for me Ji Hyeon.” He grabbed her hands and forcefully kissed her. “I said don’t kiss me!” Ji Hyeon slapped BaekHyun. “Don’t you dare to touch me or else, I’ll kill you with my both hands.” Ji Hyeon threatened and slightly backed away from her words.

 

“Okay stop!”

 

“Good acting BaekHyun.” Ji Hyeon’s mother clapped her hands and went in front. “I’m so sorry for this commotion, but this is all an act. I just want to test the love of my soon to be son-in-law named Choi MinHo.” She pointed to MinHo which is now panting. “What?!” Ji Hyeon’s eyes widened. “I and Mrs Choi planned all of this for you.” She laughed. “And I guess we succeeded. Hahaha!” Mrs Choi rose up from her seat and went beside her best friend.

 

All of the people in the church knew everything. Including, MinHo’s and Hyo Jin’s friend. “You knew about this?” MinHo asked Key. Key just chuckled then nodded. He scratches the back of his neck. “Ann Di! You too?” MinHo looked at Ann Di who is now, laughing wildly. “I’m so sorry MinHo. But I think it is for the best.”

 

“Since we’re already here, let’s make the real wedding. Choi MinHo come here.” He walked his way up to the altar and stand beside Ji Hyeon. “Priest, please continue.” Mrs Choi smiled. “Congratulations to the both of you.” She patted Ji Hyeon’s and MinHo’s back.

 

The priest started all over again.

 

“and you may now kiss the bride.”

 

“Are you ready for this?” MinHo whispered with a smirk. She nodded. He pushed the veil in the top of her head, holds her face with both of his hands and leaned in for a sweet and short kiss.

 

“I know pronounce you, husband and wife. Congratulations Mr and Mrs Choi.”

 

The cheers of crowd echoed inside the hall as the newly wed exited the church. “Yah! Congrats!” Onew patted Ji Hyeon’s shoulder and gave her a bear hug. “Thank you Onew. Oh! That altar suit looks really good on you.” She joked. “Really? I also notice that, maybe I should be a priest.” He answered. “Hahahha! Silly.” She knocked his head.

 

“Congrats!” TaeMin, JongHyun and Key shouted in unison. “Thankyou guys!” She and MinHo hugged the biys when Ann Di grabbed her arms and gave Ji Hyeon a hug. “I-I-I’m g-g-going to m-miss you.” She said between her sobs. “Y-You’re not single a-anymore.”

 

“Yah! Stop crying! It doesn’t look good on you.” Ji Hyeon joke. “And you’re not alone Ann Di.” Ji Hyeon pointed at someone and Ann Di looked at it. “TaeMin?” She asked. “Yes! I bet the two of you will be a good couple.” Ji Hyeon smirked. “Oooh. I like that. Hahahah!” They both laughed when somebody grabbed Ji Hyeon again.

 

“I’m sorry for being so harsh!” Her mom cried while her dad comforts his wife. “Aww, it’s okay mom. To be honest, you’re good at acting!I totally believe in it!” She gives her mom thumbs up and she wiggled her eye brows. “Stop doing that, so gross.” Her dad jokes causing them to laugh hysterically. “Come on, let’s go to your new in-laws.” The word in’laws makes Ji Hyeon face turns red.

 

“Ji Hyeon-ssi!” Mrs Choi hugged her same as Mr Choi who is now crying in tears. “I couldn’t believe that my son is getting married.” Mr Choi said while sobbing. “Aw, honey. We can make a new son if you like.” Mrs Choi joked. “Did you know everything about this plan?” Ji Hyeon asked Mrs Choi, and she nodded. “At first, I was against it because I can’t imagine you guys being separated. But well, it is worth it. You can truly said that our son loves you.” She hugged her again and she felt like crying. “Aww, don’t cry. Your make up would be ruin. By theway where is your husband?”Hearing the word husband, her face suddenly went red and as much as possible you tried to hide it from everybody.

 

“I’m here!” MinHo raise his hand and come towards the family.”MinHo, I’m handing you now my daughter. Please take care of her or else.” Her father said. “Of course father. I’ll love her with all my heart.” MinHo intertwined his hands to her hands. “I can’t believe,my only daughter.” Her father started to cry and Her mother patted her back. “You should go now, the plane is about to leave soon.” Her mother suggested.

 

She was kind of confused when her mother told her about the plane thingy. “What? Plane?” She asked her mother, her mother nodded.”Yes, you will be spending your honeymoon at Hawaii. We already booked the two of you, your things were already done and the plane will be leaving at exactly 1 o’clock in the afternoon.” Her mom explained everything. Without second thought, MinHo grabbed her arms and started to run towards the car in the main gate of the Church.

 

“I want some grandsons!” Mrs Choi shouted from a far causing Ji Hyeon to blushed. “ Don’t mind them, let’s just enjoy the vacation.” MinHo, kissed Ji Hyeon on the lips then he started the engine. “On second thought, I think we should make one.” He smirked, causing a playful punch from Ji Hyeon. “ert!” She shouted. “Yah! We’re already married. Why bother? Hahah!” He kissed Ji Hyeon again to cut her from her words then started to drive.

 

♥                    ♥

So i guess i have to end it alredy, one more chapter and it is done. 3 I can't believe it. TT.TT