CHAPTER 16: SUPER COINCIDENCE!

Opposites Really Do Attract

Her 1st to 6th day to work at theice cream store went smoothly. After class she go dierectly to the ice cream shop. Since it is sunday today she went to the store at exactly 8 o'clock a.m. and planned to leave around 5 o'clock pm to head to the mall and buy the V-neck navy blue sweater to Minho. 

 

At work...

"Annyeong Hasaeyo! Welcome to the --"

"Ji Hyeon?! What are you doing here?! " Key startled as he looked closely to Ji Hyeon.

"Uhmm. I used all my allowance. So I need money. H-How A-about you? "

"Duh?! To buy ice cream. Would you mind?" He smirked.

"Oh! What flavor do you like sir?"

"Strawberry cheesecake please! "

After a few minutes...

"Here is your ice cream sir." Ji Hyeon hand over the ice cream to Key. 

"Uhhh- Thanks. "Key paid and left.

 

Aftera few minutes...

"Annyeong Hasaeyo ! Welcome to Paradise Ice cream store. May I take your--"

"Ji Hyeon?! Bwoah! What are you doing here Babe?! "

"Babe?! Shut up. Uhmm. I have N-nothing to D-do. May I take your order sir?!! " 

"One banana milk ice cream please. "

"I f you don't have nothing to do, come to me Ji Hyeon..." Taemin with his y voice.

"Here's your banana milk Taeminnie." Taemin payed

"Bye Ji Hyeon! Saranghae! " 

 

 

 

AFTER 3 MINUTES...

"Annyeong Hasaeyo! Wel-"

"Why are you doing here Ji Hyeon?! "

"I-I am Learning on... H-how to make ice cream. What flavor do you like Jonghyun and Onew?" Ji Hyeon said nervously. 

"I like chocolate. So one chocolate ice cream for me. How about you Onew?" Jonghyun looked at Onew."Hmm, Do you have chicken flavor ? Hahaha! Joke. I'll just take cookies and cream."

"Please for a while sir."

After a while...

"Here is your order sir! "

"Thanks. We have to go now. Bye! " Onew winked at Ji Hyeon. And Ji Hyeon blushed.

*Thank goodness. No sight of Minho... Pshh. *Ji Hyeon thought to herself.

 

 

Another customer enetered. And this time it was...

 

 

"Annyeong-- Minho?!

"One blueberry cheesecake please..."

"Okay." After a few moments.

"here is your order sir. "

"Thanks." Minho payed then left without even asking. 

 

It's only 1:00 pm when ahjumma called Ji Hyen.

"Ji Hyeon-ssi, here is your salary for 1 week. I hope we help you a lot." Ahjumma handed the envelope to Ji Hyeon. "Thankyou ahjumma, but I plan to leave at 5 o'clock p.m."

"It's okay Ji Hyeon, Now hurry up and leave! I saw your boyfriend the one who ordered blueberry cheesecake. "

 

 

"Bwoah?! Ahjumma! He's not my boyfriend! " Blush formed in Ji Hyeon's cheeks.

"Don't hide it from me. Now hurry up! "

 

 

Ji Hyeon was kicked out of the shop and went to the mall. 

 


AN: Sorry for the mistakes! OTL. Ppyong~