CHAPTER 12: SWEET :">

Opposites Really Do Attract

I'm liking this. >:)


-=Minho's POV=-

 

I woke up, Ow!My head hurts. I look at the clock and it's already 5:30 in the morning. 30 minutes before we go to school. I notice that my right hand feels so warm. It seems like I'm holding into someone. I don't want to let go. I looked at my right side and saw Ji Hyeon sleeping beside me while holding my hand. She looks like an angel, She's so calm. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I wish she stays like that forever." I murmured to myself. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stared at her. She looks like a princess. Her pink thin lips matches well with her white complexion. her long lashes are just too perfect. I her hair using my left hand behind her ears and just look at her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't take my eyes off of her." I murmured again.

 

 

 

 

*Omo, she's waking up.* I closed my eyes and pretend to be sleeping. 

 

 

 

"Minho.."

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" She asked as she placed her palm on my forehead. "ISince you're okay. I'm going back to my room." Then She let go of my hand.

 

 

 

At class

"Ms. Park, please come with me."

"Okay, Mr. Kim." Ji Hyeon followed Mr. Kim and went inside the teacher's office. "Ji Hyeon, this is the second time failing in my subject. Do you really find math that difficult?"

She nodded, "I suggest that you must get a tutor or else you'll fail again and repeat 4th year.

"Okay." She got out of  the room and saw Minho talking to Onew.

"A tutor?. Minho." An evil grin formed at her face.

 

 

"Onew-oppa, can I talk to Minho for a second?" Acting all cute and fluffy. Onew nodded without hesiatation. I guess he can't resist Ji Hyeon's cuteness. 

"Min Min."An evil smile formed in . "Can you tutor me?."

"Min Min? Don't you dare call me that name or I'll make your life suffer. And what's with that cuteness acting over Onew. You look so disgusting. I won't tutor you. "

"Please Min Min." She gave her puppy eyes but didn't work on Min Min. "I said don't call me Min Min." 

"If you'll going to tutor me, I wont call you Min Min ever again! I will also forget that name of yours and pretend that that word doesn't even exist. Promise. It's just for 1 week. Please help me study or else I will repeat."

" I'll come to your room after dinner."

"Jinja!? Thanks!" Ji Hyeon run back to her room. 

 

 


 

"Choi Minho, how do you solve this? 15x-5x+10=0, what is X?"

"It is basic Ji Hyeon, answer it by yourself."

"I DON'T KNOW BASIC CHOI MINHO! " Ji Hyeon exclaimed.

"Combine like terms" Minho get a pencil and started to explain what Ji Hyeon needs to do.

"15x-5x+10=0

15x-5x=-10

10x=-10

divide both sides by ten.

so x is equals to 1."

"Woo ! Its so easy." Ji Hyeon smiled. And looked amaze.

"Then try to answer number 2." Minho smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 ...after 5 minutes

 

 

"Choi Minho, help."

 

Minho explained everything from the first to the last. 

"Yah! I'm already tired Minho. My mind is very full. I only have 100 kb memory inserted in my head." Ji Jyeon yawned and looked at Minho. "Can I already have some rest?"

"Sure, since you did your best. Good Night. I'm going back to my room."

 

 

 

"Yah! Choi Minho. Thanks. " Then she fell asleep. 

 


AN: Sorry for the boring chapter. Please subscribe and comment please. Ppyong~