CHAPTER 11: 1ST NIGHT

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Ji Hyeon, you heard about the new ice cream store near the train station? I'm going there with Minjung and Gwibbon. Wanna come?" Ann Di asked while fixing her things inside her locker. 

"I want to, but I want to go home early . Looks like it will going to rain." Ji Hyeon looked up the sky through the window.

"Are you sure? You don't want to come?. It is stated in the news that the sun will shine brightly today. So don't bother about the rain and just come with us." Gwibbon exclaimed.

"Maybe next time.I'm sorry guys. Take care. Bye."Ji Hyeon left and rushed home to avoid the rain and sickness. 

 

"Ding..Dong.." Ji Hyeon pushed the door bell but no one's opening the door.

"They're not yet home again?." Ji Hyeon get her spare keys and opened the door.Just like her daily routine, Ji Hyeon took a bath for 20 minutes. She really love water but can't swim. The rain poured really hard and there were thunders and lightnings. She is worried because none of the Choi family is home yet. She dried herself, wear oversized thin plain white t-shirt revealing her right shoulder and a short.

After that she put on her sweater, watched her favorite drama while drying up her hair.

 

 

 

"DING...DONG.." Ji Hyeon grabbed her umbrella located at the front doorand went to the gate. She notice a man standing, soaked in rain and she knew it was Minho...

 

 

 

"Choi Minho! Come in, you're soaking wet. " Both of them hurriedly enter the house. Sharing only one umbrella. He goes upstaires and Ji Hyeon continue to watched her all time favorite drama series. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a few moment, The electricity shut down. 

 

 

"! Its dark." Ji Hyeon used her phone to light her way to the kitchen to looked for some candles.

"Where is it? I'll try to ask Minho." She murmurred to herself. Ji Hyeon used her phone again to light her way to Minho's room.

 

"Choi Minho, Choi Minho! Do you know where the candle is?" She headed to Minho's bed but she trip off to something--

"Oww! Aishh" She light of her phone and saw Minho lying on the floor. *half again.*

 

She carry Minho straight to his bed. "Man! You're so heavy! "Minho's arm over Ji Hyeon's shoulder, and her hands on Minho's waist. Ji Hyeon carefully lay him on his bed and cover him with a blanket.

 

She touched her forehead on the other hand she touched Minho's forehead. "! He's hot! " Ji Hyeon panicked. She get a towel, go to the kitchen to get a water of basin and headed back to Minho's room.

 

 

 

-=Ji Hyeon's POV=-

"He looks like an angel." I murmurred to my self. *I supposed to hate this man, but why am I ... PSHHHH *. I staredat his long eyelashes, perfect triangle nose, red lips, y jawline and manly collarbone. *Snap out of it Ji Hyeon!  You hate that man! Today is your time to kill him *EVIL LAUGH* *

"Look at this bastard, he looks so innocent." I chuckled. 

 

 

 

 

 

"C-CO-COLD, I A-AM C-COLD." Minho doesn't look good. 

 

"Minho, hold on." I don't know what to do at that moment. I take off my sweater and placed it on top of him

 

 

 

 

And hold his hand.

 

 

"Minho, are you okay?"

No answer. He seems okay now. I try to call Mrs. Choi but my phone battery became empty. "Good timing phone, good timing." I just placed my phone on my pocket, think about random things. I got tired and fell asleep, still holding his hands. 


AN: SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. :)

YES, HE'S HOT. MINHO IS REALLY HOT. :">