CHAPTER 10: ACCIDENT

Opposites Really Do Attract

"I heard Ji Hyeon is living with you Minho."Sure of his question, Jonghyun the hot religious ninja is waiting for his answer. 

"Yes." Minho nodded. 

"Is he the one who confessed to you when we were in grade 6? The one with daylight and moonlight thingy?." Jonghyun asked.

"Yes."

"Woah that hot chick?! Park Ji Hyeon?"Taemin asked.

"Yes."still emotionless.

"I heard she hate you. But why is she living with you?." Almighty Key asked while scanning on his fashion magazine. 

"Her family entrusted her to us. I heard that my parents and her parents were best friend when they're in college." Minho answered. 

"Oh! Ji Hyeon hates you? Then I should make her mine--" Taemin jokingly said it.

"No! Do't you dare touch her! " All the boys except Minho who is busy answering his crossword puzzle looked at Onew, shocked by what he said.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hyung, I was just joking."Taemin explained.

 

 

 

 

"Omo! Don't get it wrong! Its just because she is my only girl best friend. " Onew chuckled.

"Ahhh~ we thought you like her. Hahah! " Key said and go back to their own business.

 

"Yah Hyung, can we go to you house later?." Taemin asked.

"Yeah sure"without hesitation Minho nodded.

 

 

-=Ji Hyeon's POV=-

"Omo! Am I to early? seems like Mr&Mrs. Choi is not yet here. Good thing Mrs. Choi gave me a spare key of their house." I get my keys in the pocket of my bag and opened the door. I took a bath for about 20 minutes.

 

"DING DONG!"

I picked my towel and cover my body. I thoughth it was Mrs. Choi  bcause she's always come home early. 

"I'm coming! "I yelled and run towards the front door and opened it.

"Annyeong--"

 

 


-=Minho\s POV=-

"DING DONG"

"I'm coming! " I heard Ji Hyeong's voice.

*Oh, she went home early?* I thought to myself.

 

 

"Annyeong--"

*What the hell is she wearing?!*  I grabbed Ji Hyeon went inside and close the door. Leaving his hyungs outside. *Is she trying to seduce us?*

"Why are you dressed like that? Wait, That's not even a dress! It's a towel! " I asked her.

"I-I thought you were Mrs. Choi. I was taking a bath and the doorbell rung and--"

I cut her off."What if its not us? What if its a robber? Stranger? stalker? Or ? You will be dead Ji Hyeon!" 

"Okay I'm sorry." She let go of me and headed back to her room.

 

I open the door for my hyungs.

 

 

Outside the house

-= Taemin's POV=-

I saw her standing in front of us. O-o-only her towel is covering her y body. And her skin is so white. I really want her to be mine.*Evil grin*

 

-= Onew's POV=-

Am I dreaming? I just saw Ji Hyeon covered by her towel only?! My God, I am the luckiest man alive! Imagine, seeing the woman I love barely . Oh My God.

 

-=Key's POV=-

Look at this girl. Is she stupid or what?. Opening the door wearing taht kind of outfit?. Is he trying to seduce us? Well.. Uhmm, the truth is, Im . 

 

-=Jonghyun's POV=-

God the Father. Am I looking at an angel covered by a towel?. Jesus Christ please take away this temptation. 

 


 

AN: SUBSCRIBE! :)

COMMENTS ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATED! 

LOVELOTS, Ppyong !