CHAPTER 13: LUNCH DATE WITH ONEW

Opposites Really Do Attract

-=Onew's Pov=-

I saw Ji Hyeon, she seems like looking for someone.

She's walking toward me. Is she looking for me?. She's coming closer. *I don't know what to do. Do I look good?* I fixed my hair and give her my a smile. 

 

" Onew! I'm really sorry for what happened last time, I'll make it up for you. I promise. So please have a lunch date with me and I'll make you happy for today." She asked.  

*I don't know what to do. Maybe I should say no...*

 

"Uhm. S-Sure." I reply. *Did I just say yes?*

"Jinjja?! It will be my treat! So come on! "She grabbed my hand and run towards the cafeteria. *Her hands is warm*

 

 

At the cafeteria

 

 

We go to the food station, ordered some food and looked for a great spot for us to eat. *Of course, I ordered chicken because I'm Onew. kekeke*

"Look! There's a vacant seats over there. Let's go there before before someones gets first." She used her small thin pink links to point where she saw a vacant seats and we headed there. *So cute*

 

Actually it is my first time eating with her because she always eat together with Ann Di and some girls. And I eat together with SHINee. So I truly called it a date. I looked at her and smile and she smiled back.

We can here people talking about us. "Ji Hyeon is so pretty...why she so lucky?!" "That after stealing away my Minho, now she's planning to still Onew from us." "Awww, They looked so good together, are they dating?"

 

"hey you've heard that? They say we looked so good together." She chuckled. "Yeah, I heard."

I looked at her with a serious face and asked "Ji Hyeon, What is your type?"

"Type? Blood type? AB." She laughed.

"NO, that's not what I mean. What type of a guy do you like?"

"Ah. What's with the weird question Lee Jinki. I like down to earth guys... And funny to be with."

"What kind of boyfriend do you like?"

"..."

 

*I knew it, she wouldn't reply. Why did I eve asked her? Mood Killer Onew.*

 

"I want a boyfriend that is loyal, caring, love me for who I am and trust me in everything that I do. Why do you asked?."

 

"Ji Hyeon, Do you trust me?"

"Yes." She nodded.

 

"Do you like me?"

 

"Of course, as my --"

 

I stopped her. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Then would you be my girlfriend?."

"BWOAH?! Lee Jinki! Stop teasing." She gave me a nervous laughed.

 

"I'm serious Ji Hyeon." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...JOKE."

 

 

 

*I stepped forward, but why did I stepped back?*

 

 

"Onew! Lunch is over, lets get back to our room. Okay?" She offer her hand to me, I hold it. It's warm. Then she let go of me...

 

 

 


 

"Ji Hyeon, how's your tutoring lesson with Minho-oppa?" Ann Di asked her.

"Woah?! You called him oppa?! Wtf, Ann Di. Our tutoring session is doing good. I'm learning a lot."

"Btw, Ann Di. May I borrow your book in Math? I forgot mine at home. I want to study."

"Bwoah?! Are you sick? or hurt?. Is that you Ji Hyeon?!  This is my first time seeing you holding a book other than romantic books."

"Over acting?. Hahaha! " Ann Di and Ji Hyeon laughed at each other.

 

 

 


 

AN: Ji Hyeon Fighting! :)) Comments and subscriptions are l♥ve!