CHAPTER 46: STOP!

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

After the ceremony, MinHo gathered up all the SHINee boys and Ann Di to have a small talk between them. “Ji Hyeon is going to get married tomorrow.” He said. The guys were shocked by the news, they didn’t expect that. “I’m going to crash the wedding.” He continued, eyeing each of the boys. “And I really need your help. Please.”

 

At first, they were thinking whether to help MinHo or not. Since they were all afraid of the consequences that may happened after if they will get caught. But they all love their friends, so they ended up helping him. JongHyun is familiar with the place and he knew the priest there.“So what’s the plan?”

 

“Key, since you know someone who can bake a cake. We will going to pretend that the cake was given by a guest, in that way. The two of us can enter the church. And you JongHyun, since you are a lamb of God, and you have a connection to the priest there ask him that the three of us can be an altar server. And the you, Ann Di, you can enter freely so there’s no need to hide your identity.” They all looked at Ann Di. “What? I’m her best friend.” They all laughed.

 

They decided  to split the group into two, the first group is called the cake group which will be consist of Key and MinHo, they will be entering at the back door of the church for them not to look suspicious. They’ll be going to enter the church at exactly 10 o’clock. The second group will be the three boys, Onew, TaeMin and JongHyun would be the altar boys. They will go to the church early for them to practice. Once they were all in, MinHo will run away with Ji Hyeon and they will live happily ever after.

 

The boys did their part, Key talked to the baker and he could get the cake later this evening. While JongHyun, he was having a hard time pleading the priest but after pleading and pleading, the priest agreed to it. “Thank You father.” JongHyun said over the phone before he hangs up. “Okay!” He let out an okay sign and the group gave him an awarding smile.

 

The group ended their day with a plan tomorrow. That night MinHo couldn’t sleep, He can’t sleep. He keep on thinking on what will happened tomorrow. He hopes for their success, and claim Ji Hyeon again.

 

The next day, the group was ready. The wedding will start at 10 o’clock in the morning. MinHo gathered the guys in the house again, except for Ann Di since she will be at the wedding informing them. SHINee gather and check all the needed material before leaving. JongHyun’s team left first.

 

-

FROM: ANN DI (9:30 A.M.)

 I’m at the hotel where Ji Hyeon’s staying.She’s so beautiful MinHo, I wish you could see her in her wedding dress. You must on your way already! MinHo fighting! That BaekHyun guy is not handsome!

-

 

MinHo smiled by the message he receives, they went to the church using the baker’s car and the cake was in it.  JongHyun sends him a message saying that they were successfully inside the church and there were few guess already. After a few minutes of driving, they were already behind the church and there were 3 big guys patrolling. “, they’re big!” Key said while he gulped. “Act cool Key.” MinHo patted his back. He jump off the car and opened the back door of the car where the cake is located.

 

“Ayo! Friends!” MinHo said, while raising his hand waiting for a high five. But the guys just looked at him. MinHo just scratched his back neck. “Mrs Choi wanted to give this to the new wed.” MinHo showed the cake to the guys. The guys nodded. “Just leave it there and we will put it inside.” The one guy said. “Sure, but I have to do some changes to make it more beautiful and doing here outside will destroy the whole cake.” Key said. MinHo eyed him and then smile. “Yes sir, we really need to fix it.”

 

“Sure, but leave once you’re done.” The two boys nodded and went inside the church. “That was so close!” Key squealed. “SHHH. You’re too loud!” MinHo covered his lips. “Go! Go! You need to stop the wedding!” Key pushed MinHo away. “I’m not leaving you Key!” MinHo said, fighting back. “MinHo! Listen to me; you need to go now because the wedding is already starting. I’m fine, MinHo. I can handle the three guys over there.” Key smirked. “Now run!” Key pushed him again.

 

“Thank You Key!” He gave Key a brotherly hug. “Eww, bromance dude. BROMANCE!” They both laughed. He run toward the main hall where the wedding is happening. They went through all this hardship and there is no point of turning back. He knew well that he could stop this wedding.

 

“and you mat now kiss the bride…”

 

“STOP THIS WEDDING!”

 



 

minho to the rescue! YES! :P