CHAPTER 9: THANKYOU.

Opposites Really Do Attract

-=MINHO'S POV=-

"Yah! Don't touch her! " I saw Ji Hyeon being trapped by 5 men. I'm so glad that I followed her. I'm expecting her to be lost but not to be . 

"IF YOU LAY YOUR FINGER TO HER, I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL! "

"Really? Then show me what you'ver got." The man in glass run towards me trying to punch me, but I doge it. "Pure lock?" The man in glass asked. "I guess so."I smirked. The man trying to punch me again bubt this time I punched his face really hard. His sunglasses turns into pieces. 

The 4 men run away and leave Ji Hyeon alone. Crying.

 

"Are you okay?" I saw her hands shaking, trembling with fear.

"Come on, I'll carry you back home." I gave her a piggy ride.

 

 

"Thankyou." She whispered in my ears. I smiled.

 


 

"You can pull me down now, I'm okay already." Ji Hyeon give him an okay sign ang Minho put her down. They both went to the park first. 

"Do you want some ice cream?" Minho asleked and she nodded.

"Oh! Look, There's an ice cream store over there. Come on. Lets go! " Ji Hyeon point at the shop, grabbed Minho's hand and run toward it. 

They went in.

"What flavor do you like?" Minho asked.

"I'll just take blueberry cheesecake."

"Okay.  Ahjumma, 2 blueberry cheesecake please." Minho said to the owner and handed him the money. "Thankyou for buying, you and you're girlfriend really match, Hwaiting in your relationship."

"Woah, Ahjumma. She's not my girlfriend. Hahahaha."

"Then make her your girlfriend."Minho looked at the ahjumma and smiled. 

 

Ji Hyeon is waiting outside the ice cream shop.

"Here's one for you." Minho handed to her the ice cream. 

"Thanks. Btw, what did ahjumma said to you?"

"Nothing. Its just an advice."

 

 

They headed to the mall to buy some fresh flower and return home before it gets dark. 

 

"Uhmm, Choi Minho"

"What?"

 

"Thank you." 

Minho looked at her and smiled.

 


Ji Hyeon can't sleep. Random things is wandering around her head again. Some stars, chicken, romantic scenes, what happened earlier, and Minho.

"Aishhh! Why am I thinking about him?. I know he saved my life, but. Aishhhhhh! " She go to the kitchen to drink some water and saw Minho's half body again. Ji Hyeon immediately cover her eyes with her hands. She felt Minho is coming closer to her.

"C-c-can you put you please put your clothes on?"

"I already did. Look." 

Uncovering her eyes, she saw Minho\s body again.

"Yah! I said put your clothes on! "

"Okay! I'm going to my room now, good night."

"Uhmm, Good Night."

 


AN: Comment please.

Wooh !I wonder what will I do when I saw Minho's body. *Evil grin* Hahahahah! :))) and i'm liking the line thingy here. HAHAHA! 

Lovelots, Ppyong!