CHAPTER 24: DETENTION ♥

Opposites Really Do Attract

After lunch Ji Hyeon and Ann Di headed back to their classroom. It is their math class and the teacher assigned them with their partner. Ji Hyeon noticed that the sky was dark. 

"Onew, You go with Ann Di."

"Key take Taemin."

 

"Jonghyun go with Suzy."

 

 

"Minho, go with Ji Hyeon." The teacher pointed to Minho. Then pointed to where they will be seated which is located at the last row of the room. Ji hyeon and Minho grabbed their things and go to their proper seats.

 

"Hey! That's my sit." Ji Hyeon rushed to Minho's sit and grab the chair.

"No! I get here first. Sit there! "Then pointed on to the chair beside him. 

" off Minho! That's my seat! "

 

"Yah! You two! Sit down! " The teacher yelled at them. "Sorry, Sir." Ji Hyeon bowed her head and sat at the chair near  the window and stuck out her tongue to Minho.

"Aishhhhh. " Minho just scratched her head and sat besides Ji Hyeon. 

After few minutes of discussing. Ji Hyeon felt sleepy and Minho's looking at her. Minho grab a piece of paper crumple it into a small ball and throw it to Ji Hyeon. 

"Ouch!!" Ji Hyeon touched her forehead. Glare at Minho the rolled her eye. She looked to the professor who is busy teaching. After 1 minute. Minho throw again the crumpled paper to Ji Hyeon and this time it is bigger.

 

"Ouchhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"Ji Hyeon stand up and slam her desk. "Yahhh! Minho! What's your problem?! " All students looked at them and started to laugh. 

 

"S-sorry." Ji Hyeon bowed again. "You! Ji Hyeon and Minho! You'll get detention. Come to my office later." The professor shouted at them. 

"But S-sir! Minho started all of this! " Ji Hyeon pointed at Minho.

"No sir, I saw her sleeping so I tried to wake her up by throwing her a piece of paper. " Minho winked at Ji Hyeon and gave an innocent smile to the teacher. 

"Bwoah?!" Ji Hyeon's eyes widened as she here those explanation.

"Is that so? But still you have to go to detention Minho." 

 

"Yes! VICTORY! " Ji Hyeon murmured and give Minho a smirk. 

 


 

After class Ji Hyeon and Minho headed to the room of Mr. Joo.*The Terror Math teacher.*

"You just have to clean the gym today."

"BOWAH?! Are you sure! But I don't even know how to..."

"Sure, Mr. Joo. We'll start to clean now." Minho bowed to Mr. Joo and grabbed Ji Hyeon to the Gym.

"You must be thankful that he only punish us to clean the gym."

"Why? But I don't even know how to clean.."

 

"He always suspend students.."

"Oh.."

 

 

"So lets get started." Ji Hyeon gets the mop and then starts to mop the floor. 

Minho grabbed the mop to Ji Hyeon. "No, I'll do it. Just pick up the balls and place it on the storage room." Ji Hyeon followed Minho. Quite confused. 

 

Ji Hyeon picked the ball one by one. Then it started to rain.

"I knew it would rain." Ji Hyeon talked to herself. 

 

 

After a few moments they were already finished. The gym was already clean. Ji Hyeon get her bottle of water. 

 

"YaH! Minho!" Ji Hyeon poured the water in Minho's head. Then burst out laughing.

"Hahahah! Merong~" Then she stucked out her tongue. "YOU!/!!!" Minho grabbed his bottle and ran to Ji Hyeon. 

 

"Kyaaaaaaaa! " Ji Hyeon run and Minho followed her. They ran all over the gym, laughing. Minho is getting closer to Ji Hyeon. He pulled Ji Hyeon's sleeves and...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oww!"

 

 

 

 

Minho is on top of Ji Hyeon...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Their face were almost .5 inches apart...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

If one of them moved, their lips will meet. Their eyes were staring at each other. They stayed like that for 2 minutes then Minho break the atmosphere. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Come on. Let's get our things from our classroom." Minho carefully gets up then Ji Hyeon followed him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


AN: Short chapter. I'll try to update once or twice a week? I'm getting busy. Comments and subscriptions are LOVE! .