CHAPTER 23: MINHO! O: :">

Opposites Really Do Attract

-=Minho's POV=-

 

I headed back to the classroom and my mind is filled with Onew's word. I love you.I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you . I think I m already crazy! I don't like Ji Hyeon, right?. This is wrong Minho. You need to focus. The I slap my face lightly. But still Onew's word filled my mind. 

 

"You don't care what happened at the roof top. Its none of your business..." I said to myself. 

 

 

 

After 10 minutes of talking to myself. I saw Onew.

"Minho. I have something to tell." Onew looked at me with a serious face.

"W-wh-what is it?" Why am I stuttering?! 

"I just confessed to Ji Hyeon! " He put a smile on his face and started to jump up and down like a kid. "Really?" I said with a cold voice.

"Yah! Why so cold?! Are you not happy for me?" Onew looked at me again and smacked my hot shoulder.

"Of course. I am. Its just..." I didn't continue what will I say.

"Just? What?" He asked me.

 

 

"Nothing..." I replied with a cold voice again. 

 

 

"okay! Come on let's headed to my house! I want to celebrate."

"Sure." Then  we headed to his house. 

 

 


 

Onew's House

Taemin is busy playing with the playstation with Jonghyun. Key is browsing the internet. Onew eats chicken and I... I'm seated at the right corner of the sofa. Thinking...

"Hey guys. I'll just buy some beer and snacks at the convenient store." Jonghyun said while handling the controller to Onew.

"Hyung! I'm coming with you." I exclaimed.

"Sure. Come on." I jumped off the sofa and headed outside the house with Jonghyun. 

 

On our way to the convenient store. Jonghyun keeps on looking at me.

"Hyung. Is there a problem? "Jonghyun asked me.

"It's not that serious. I can keep it on my own.."I lowered my head and keep thinking on what will I do about my head.

 

"Tell me. Is that something related with Onew and Ji Hyeon?." I got shocked by his question.

"Am I that obvious?" Okay. I'm caught already. I should give in. 

 

 

"No... I'm just guessing. So it is really about them. Are you jealous Minho?" He asked me. *Am I really Jealous?*

 

"Hyung. What is Love?" I see Jonghyun smirked as I asked those question.

"Love is a feeling that really can't be described, it's something you can only feel. It's about caring for somone deeply, and never wanting to let go. It's about thinking about them constantly, and no matter what they do, you can never stopping loving them..."

 

 

 

 

"Even if your in a relationship or not with them. Your completely comfortable with them, and you don't just like them because they are attractive. That's my best on explaining love." He continued. Before we enter the convenient store Jonghyun asked me. 

 

"Are you In Love with Ji Hyeon? " I got shocked by his question. My eyes widened and my heart starts to beat crazy. 

 

 

"I don't know...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

MAYBE..."

 

 

I saw his jaw dropped when I honestly answered his question. "Then Let her love you back."

 

"But how?! "

"Hmmmmmm, I don't know. Hahahaha!" I punched lightly Jonghyun's stomach. 

 


 

 

After picking some beer and snacks. We head back to Onew's house and have fun. Jonghyun and Taemin fell asleep on the couch while Key at the floor. Me and Onew are still awake.

"You're not sleeping yet?" He asked me. I think he's texting someone because he's holding he's phone.

"I'm not yet sleepy. You?"

 

"I still have a text mate." He show me his phone and saw Ji Hyeon's name. *So she's not sleeping yet. *

"Is there something bugging you?"

 

"Hyung, What if there is someone you like. But you're best friend like her also. What will you do?" 

"Minho, do you like Ji Hyeon?"Then he give me a deadly glare.

"No! You've got it wrong. I don't like her. So what will you do?"

 

"Hmmm, Maybe... I''ll fight for my love. Why?"

 

"Oh I see. Good Night Hyung." I lay flat on the ground. Think for a moment. Then sleep. 

 

 


AN: SORRY FOR A BORING CHAPTER. I CAN'T UPDATE THAT MUCH. BECAUSE OF QUIZZES. Hahahahahaha~ Just keep commenting and share your thoughts. 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!