CHAPTER 22: CONFESSION! :">

Opposites Really Do Attract

After the class. JI Hyeon talked to Ann Di about Onew issue. 

 

"Ann Di, Onew is ignoring me! And I hate it! I'm not used to it. " Ji Hyeon  pouted and looked at Ann Di with her puppy eyes. "At least he could tell me the reason why he's been acting like that. ". 

"I also notice that, did something happened during camping?"Ann Di asked.

"None... I think so." 

"He asked me to go to the roof top today, after class. " Ji Hyeon added.

 

"So I think you have to go now." Ann Di laughed at Ji Hyeon.

"I guess, I have to go now. Just go online and I'll ell you everything. Bye! " Ji Hyeon rushed to the roof top. 

 

 

 

At the roof top...

"Onew... are you here? " Ji Hyeon take a peek before entering leaving the door open. 

"You're late." Onew giggled lying on the ground.  

"How long have you been waiting?" 

"Almost 30 minutes. I guess... hahaha! " Onew laughed then looked at Ji Hyeon. 

"Bwoah?! Jinjja?! Sorry! So what do you want to tell. I've been dying to know that..." 

"Uhmmmm, about that... " Onew hugged her, and Ji Hyeon didn't move. 

 

 

 

 

"I'll only say it once...

 

 

 

 

 

at first I thought you were just an ordinary girl...

 

 

 

 

 

then I gain interest on you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

and now that we're close..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just want to say..." Onew take a deep breath.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

After hearing those sweet words, Ji Hyeon looked shocked and didn't know what to do so she looked at Onew with a puzzled face then blush. Onew slowly let her go and hold JI Hyeon's hand and place it on his chest close to his heart. 

 

 

"I don't know if you have the same feelings to me...

 

 

 

 

But I'm willing to wait..." Onew grabbed something from his pocket. It is a small pink box with a pink ribbon on the top. She handed it to Ji Hyeon. Then she opened it. She saw an elegant necklace.

 

"My mom said that I should give this necklace to the first woman that I love..."

 

Onew get the necklace and place it on her neck. 

"This is too much, Onew."

"No, It's yours Ji Hyeon."  Onew replied. He looked at Ji Hyeon, slowly he kissed Ji Hyeon on the forehead.

 

"I'll wait for your reply Ji Hyeon..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I Love you..." Onew left Ji Hyeon with a smile on his face, while Ji Hyeon stand there dumbfounded. 


-=Minho's POV=-

 

I saw Ji Hyeon heading to the roof top which is against the school policy, so I followed her without her knowing. At the roof top I saw Onew, I hide behind the door. Not making any sound. Then I listen to their conversation.

 

 

"I'll only say it once...

 

 

 

 

 

at first I thought you were just an ordinary girl...

 

 

 

 

 

then I gain interest on you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

and now that we're close..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just want to say..."

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you..."

 

 

 

 

 

Okay I've heard enough. I'm going home...

 

 

 

 


AN: Should Ji Hyeon accept and love him back? Or not? I need your help! HAHAHAHA! Poor Minho. T.T ~Ppyong!