CHAPTER 15: RESULTS

Opposites Really Do Attract

After 3 days, the result were released. As expected Minho got the highest score. and Ji Hyeon...

 

"Ms. Park please see me after class." Mr. Kim said to Ji Hyeon. "Ok. Mr. Kim."

"Ann Di, what do you think would be my result?" Ji Hyeon sighed.

"You did your best Ji Hyeon, I'm sure you will pass." Ann Di comfort Ji Hyeon.

"What if I didn't pass? Good bye future."Ji Hyeon sighed again."Ji Hyeon-ah, let's eat ice cream later okay?" Onew patted her head. "I don't know..."

 

After class...

 

Ji Hyeon hurriedly go to Mr. Kim's office.

"Ji Hyeon, I want to tell you something..."

"What is it?" Ji Hyeon nervously asked.

"You passed the exam Ji Hyeon! Congratulations!"

"Jinjja?! "

"Yes! You ranked second in this exam."

"Really?! OMG! Thank you Mr. Kim! "

"Thanks to your tutor, Ji Hyeon. I knew he really did a great job." Mr. Park smiled at her and she smiled back. She hurriedly go back to her room. 

 

-=Ji Hyeon's POV=-

I'm so happy right now! I can't believe that I ranked second! Its like, a dream. 

"Thanks to your tutor, Ji Hyeon. I knew he really did a great job." I smiled back at Mr. Kim. And hurriedly go to my classroom to get my things. But I saw Minho staring at the window again while sitting on the front chair, I think he's going home already. I should thank him.

"Yah! Choi Minho! I passed the exam and ranked second!"I give him a peace sign. And show him my test paper. 

"That's good."Minho looked at me as he stand up. *ttt, he's so tall men! *

 

 

 

 

 

My body moved unintentionally and I gave him a HUG. 

I hugged him for almost ten seconds, I can hear his heart beating so crazy... I can feel his warmth... I can feel that we are connected... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And in that moment, in that 10-second event. I think I already like him. 

"Thankyou so much Minho."I let her go. I can feel my cheeks are burning red. I get my bag and left without looking at him.

 

 

-=No One's POV=-

Minho is just standding there, dumbfounded... because of a HUG.

 

 

Ji Hyeon looked for something to give for Minho at the mall and something good catches her eyes. It is V-neck navy blue sweater. So she decided to give it to Minho after 1 week. So she decided to look for a job and she ended up at the 24 hours ice cream store.

 

"Ahjumma! Please let me work here for only 1 week. Please!" Ji Hyeon pleaded.

"Why only one week darling?."

"Because I need to earn--"

"Ahh, okay. Since you're a student I'll let you work from 4:00pm - 10:00 pm only."

"Really?! That's great! I'll start to work now. Thank you ahjumma." Ji Hyeon hugged ahjumma, and started to work.

 

*I supposed to hate him, but now I feel that I...

 

 

 

 

 

like him...  So a gift wouldn't mind... Right?*