CHAPTER 33: LAST DAY :">

Opposites Really Do Attract

 

 

 

Ji Hyeon started the day with annoyance, guilt and confusion firing up in her mind. She hadn’t move on again on all the situation that is happening right now. She went to school, not talking to anyone. She changed herself in her casual attire. *Okay, so this is the last time. So bear with it Ji Hyeon.* She mentally slapped herself and sighed. “Why so gloomy? You looked like bull today.” Ann Di frowned while Ji Hyeon looked at her with death in her eyes. “You better shut up or else you’re going to experience death.” She joked.

 

“Mind telling me what happened yesterday?” Ann Di looked at Ji Hyeon and smiled wickedly.

 

 

“Yah! What’s with the wicked smile? You’re giving me Goosebumps. Err. Well,what happened yesterday is…” Ji Hyeon paused, she lowered her head because she couldn’t believe that KyuHyun planned something bad at you.

 

“KyuHyun put some pills in my coffee… Good thing MinHo dragged me out before I drink it.”Shiver runs down at her spine as she kept reminiscing the scene. “MWOH?!JINJJA?!” Ann Di’s voice started to sound angrier as she heard the words from her best friend.

 

“Let’s kill some .” Ann Di stands up, you could see anger raging  in her eyes. “Ann Di, calm down. I’m safe it’s okay already. ” Ji Hyeon stopped her for doing something stupid. Ann Di returned back from her seat and looked at her terrified best friend.

“Look, if you do anything stupid again. I’ll kill you both. Seriously.” Ann Di hugged her and patted her back.

 

 

During the day, MinHo is avoiding Ji Hyeon. Every time that they will bump to each other, MinHo won’t say anything and just continue his job. MinHo is not even looking at her when Ji Hyeon is calling her.  The day last, and still both of them didn’t talk to each other. Ji Hyeon is really bothered in her situation right now. *I have to say sorry to him…*She thought to herself.

 

 

After changing and everything, Ji Hyeon started to looked for MinHo, she headed to the school’s gym but only group of men playing basketball are the ones who welcomed her. “Have you seen MinHo?” She asked. All of them said no. She bowed to them and said thank you and run to her next destination. She headed to the Student Council Hall but sad to say she only saw the student council secretary. “Have you seen MinHo?” She asked, “He just left a few minutes ago. He said he’ll have a class inspection somewhere.” Ji Hyeon bowed and run across the hallway. She is in the urge of crying, she feel so guilty. She headed to the rooftop to gain some air and to freshen up her mind.

The sky is almost dark already. She felt the coldness to her face. Bringing coldness to her fired up body. After a few minutes of standing still. She took a deep breath and shouted.

 

 

 

 

“CHOI MINHO! YOU STUPID GAY! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I KNOW IT IS MY ENTIRE FAULT! I’M SORRY FOR ACTING SUCH A - ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Can’t you see I’m trying to sleep here?!” An angry voice cut Ji Hyeon’s speech. “Thank you for ruining my day, and thank you for calling me a gay.” Ji Hyeon looked for the owner’s voice and she found MinHo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CHOI MINHO.

 

 

Her body freeze as the annoyed man come closer. He passed by her and went to the edge of the rooftop. “You know, you should think first before doing something.” He said in a deep calm voice. “I’m not always here for you Ji Hyeon.”

“I know MinHo. I’m so sorry for what happened yesterday. I’m not also in my own state when I yelled at you. It is just. I don’t know.” She lowered her head avoiding the stares given by MinHo. “It’s okay. Just don’t plan on repeating that same mistake again.” MinHo smiled. A heart-warming smile. They both stood there in the rooftop, not saying any word after that conversation. They simply watch the students gathering and shouting in the griund waiting for the fireworks display. They can see the other boys running and playing around. Some girls were having a conversation.

 

“3…2…1…”

 

The students cheered as the fireworks boomed its way to the sky giving the students a spectacular view above. It is a tradition every year, to have a fireworks display during the last day of the school fair. It is also a belief that when a man and a woman watch the fireworks with a special someone, the both of them will be together at the end.

“You know the famous belief that when you watch this fireworks with someone, you’ll end up with him or her?” Ji Hyeon asked. MinHo looked at her and nodded. “What am I to you?” He suddenly asked. Ji Hyeon looked at him with a shocked plastered on her face.

“What kind of question is that?” Ji Hyeon asked. Her face was slowly turning to red. Her heart is starting to pound violently.

“Just answer it.” He answered with a cold voice.

“I don’t know, I thi-”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was cut by MinHo by placing his lips on her cheeks. 

 

 

 

And leaving her dumbfounded once again.

 

 

 

 



 

AN:

ANNYEONG CHINGUS! Here's the update! I gained new subscribers. Thank you so much! But I didn't gain any comments! HAHAHAHHAHA! Seriously.XD Well its okay. I don't mind. XD Sorry for the wong grammars. :D So what do you think about MinHo's unexpected answer? hahaha! Sounds confusing right?. Wait for the next chapters. :D

 

COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, AND SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE WELCOME!

 

I LOVE YOU ALL~ I'll update again tomorrow. And maybe I'll post a new fanfic about EXO. :D