CHAPTER 19: CAMPING DAY 1

Opposites Really Do Attract

"Class, we're going for a trip! " Mr. Kim's clapped his hands same as th student but not Ji Hyeon. She hates camping. She is too lazy to pack all her stuff and everything.

They were all excited.

-=Ji Hyeon;s POV=-

 

What's so good about camping? You will be just eaten by mosquitoes and ughhhh it is boring talking about scary stories. pfft.. I hate it! I don't want to come. Maybe I'll just excuse myself for getting sicked during the camping days. *That's a good idea Ji Hyeon.* I smirked.

 

"Those who will not come will fail on my subject. Is that clear?" Mr. Kim exclaimed.

 

Bwoah?! What the hell! My plans are ruined. I want to graduate and have a good future. I don't have any choices. I think I have to come. ...

 

Mr. Kim explained every detail to us and I didn't care. I just stared blankly at Minho's back.

"Ms. Ji Hyeon!  Yah! Ms. Ji Hyeon! "

"N-Ne?!" I stood up and get back my attention to Mr. Park.

 

"Since we have 23 girls and 11 boys. And the cabin has 2 beds only... You have to share cabin with Minho."

"N-n-ne?! Bwoah?! Why?! "

"Because you are already living with Minho. It won't fell awkward right?."

"B-but-"

"Is it okay to you Mr. Minho?."

 

Minho nodded. MINHO NODDED?! WTF! 


 

So  now we are riding on the bus. We have to share seats with our room mates so I'm with Minho. He is busy listening to his Ipod and I just stared outside the window and think why God makes me suffer...

Seems I am not fond of riding a bus. I fell asleep. 

 

-=No one's POV=-

Ji Hyeon fell asleep and rested her head on Minho's shoulder. Which make Minho a quick blush.  

"Aishhh." Feeling irritated Minho tried to push Ji Hyeon head against the window but it just keeps on falling  back on his shoulder. He give up. He let her sleep in his shoulders. After a few minutes. Minho starting to feel dizzy and then fell asleep. His head was leaning on Ji Hyeon's head. 

 

Onew was beside them with his room mate Taemin. Taemin is sleeping while Onew is looking at the sleeping sleeping Ji Hyeon. Onew clench his fist because of jealousy towards Minho. *I must be her, not Minho. They both hate each other.* Onew just keeps staring at them and felt his heart torn into pieces. 

 

 


 

It was 4 in the afternoon when they reached the camping sight. It looks cool and the cabins were very clean and bright. Except for the one cabin that looks like a hunted house. Cabin 13. 

 

"The last pair would be Minho and Ji Hyeon. Here is your key." Mr. Kim give the keys to Minho and headed to their cabin. 

"Cabin 13." Ji Hyeon looked shocked when she heard those 2 words.

"Did you just say cabin 13?! " Ji Hyeon asked and she looked like frightened.

"Yes." 

"I- I-it is the one that l-l-looked like a hunted house."

"I think so." Minho smirked.


They find the cabin and went inside. It is dusty but it is not kinda scary. Ji Hyeon and Minho unpacked their things. It was quite dark already. Minho went first to the campfire and left her alone. After fixing her things. She headed to the campfire also. 

 


 

 

After the dinner the students went back to their own cabin but Minho stayed because he is incharge with the cleaning and since he was the in charge his room mate will also clean. 

 

While cleaning Minho will be in charge of washing the dishes, while Ji Hyeon will wipe the table. 

"Aishhhhh!! Why do I have to share same cabins with you?." Ji Hyeon looked at Minho. He is wearing a pink apron with ruffles and a heart on it.

"It looks good on you..."Ji Hyeon burst out laughing and point at Minho's apron.

"Maybe hahaha you should wear like that hahah at home. It really suits you well. Hahahaha! " Ji Hyeon laughed until Minho couldn't take it anymore. "If you don't stop laughing--"

 

"What I will get punish?! Hahahha! So lame."

"..." Minho gave her a dead gaze.

 

"Haha- ha!!" Ji Hyeon started to laugh nervously.

Minho started to take off his apron and gloves and runs toward Ji Hyeon. Ji Hyeon run fast too. But Minho is taking over. Ji Hyeon stopped because she feel she is about to fall off the cliff if she takes another step. But Minho didn't notice the cliff so Minho walks towards her. When he was about 3 feet away. Ji Hyeon stepped back and then fall...

Minho run towards to Ji Hyeon trying to catch her hands but sad to say  he also fell. *FAIL MINHO. :">*

"Oww! My !" Ji Hyeon exclaimed. Holding her .

"Are you okay?" Minho asked.

"Yes, A little injury won't kill me..." Ji Hyeon smiled at him and show off her bruises.

 

 

 

 

 

"You look hurt Minho... " Ji Hyeon continue. She examined Minho's body and saw blood coming out from his arms. Ji Hyeon hold his arms but Minho brushed her hands away.

"No, I'm okay. Don't touch me. " He hid his arms and looked at the moon.

"Looks like we have to stay here-"

"Yah! Don't change the topic. You're hurt Minho! " Ji Hyeon grabbed his arms forcefully, rip of her sleeves that reveals her shoulder and covered Minho's wound.

"Do you have your phone with you?" Minho asked. "I don't , i left it on our cabin. You?" Ji Hyeon answered him while seriously doing her business. "I didn't bring mine also. "

 

Minho stared at her face while she is covering his wounds. Then he slowly looked at Ji Hyeon's shoulder. 

 

 

 

 

 

-=Minho's POV=- 

 

I stared at her face while she covered up my wounds. She looks cute when she is serious. I get distracted by her shoulder. It is like a milk. So pure, so white. 

"Done!" She looked at me with a smile on her face. I smiled back. *Why do I always smile back to her?! *

 

She sits at the corner of the cliff and stares up high. Maybe she is looking or waiting for someone to save us today. 

"Ji Hyeon, Let's just spend the night here. I think that no one will save us today." Ji Hyeon looked at me and agreed. 

 

 

After 30 minutes...

 

 

 

"Uhh, brr- It's getting c-c-cold h-h-ere." I can saw that Ji Hyeon is shivering from cold. Since I have a sweater and a jacket. I lend her my jacket. "Use this." "Thanks." Ji Hyeon quietly wear the jacket and fell asleep. 

 


AN: Sorry for the many parts. Hahahhaha! Ppyong~ COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIPTION ARE L♥VE!