xxxxxIXxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wow! Are you TRAPPED now?

 

My votes are increasing and your comments are jjang jjang jjang!!! ^__^

 

So you all deserve a reward... ^__^ I think I'm updating every other day..aigoo...If I work out as much as I write, I'd be having abs like Dara!

 

Anyway, I hope you like this chappie! Somehow, I want you all to smile now.

 

I do!!!

 

Gonna study after this and when I come back, I wanna read what you all think.

 

Thank you so much for giving this story so much love!!! ^__^

 

Let me return that to u <3 <3 <3 --> Rui happily munching on a cherry w/ no TOP O__O

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Seungri…" Chaerin called out and Seungri knelt beside her, hatred apparent in his eyes. "…listen to me please…I love you…"

 

 

The sound of a hand connecting hard on a cheek was heard around the room.

 

 

Youngbae grabbed Seungri by the collar and hit him but the younger guy was quick to retaliate. Youngbae didn't back down and punched him again until Daesung held him back. "Hyung, stop it!"

 

 

Minzy pulled back from Top and went to Chaerin who lay on the floor, her cheeks marked by Seungri's hand. No matter what her Chaerin-unnie did, she was still a friend and sister to the younger girl.

 

 

"We never hit women, Seungri! No matter how much you hate her, she doesn't deserve to be hurt by your hands!" Youngbae shouted. "Why were you trapped inside this building all these years? Wasn't it because you were waiting for her?" Youngbae shrugged Daesung's arms off him and looked at everyone inside the room. "Why are we all still here? Jiyong? Weren't you waiting for Dara to come back? Daesung? Wasn't it because of Minzy? And why do you think did Minzy choose to stay? Its because we're all waiting! We know they will come back!" He turned back to Seungri who was now slumped against the wall. "So stop acting like a deranged immature bastard! She's here! Listen to her!"

 

 

"Youngbae…" A hoarse voice called out from the door and all eyes turned to the person who spoke.

 

 

Time seemed to stop. Their reality all seemed to be questioned, as the woman that they thought were dead was standing at the threshold of the YG President's office.

 

 

Park Bom? She's alive?

 

 

Dara in her breath. Minzy abruptly turned and was paralyzed on the floor as her sight landed on the doorway, Chaerin still crying on her lap. Youngbae, Seungri, Daesung and Jiyong felt as if something cold washed over them, that their skin had goosebumps and as if someone was holding them glued to the floor.

 

 

"Dara…" Top called out though his eyes were still on the newcomer. "Dara…she's…" He called out for his friend, afraid that his hallucinations has come back.  His eyes filled with tears and he was shaking his head. His knees started to get weak, unable to obliterate the image in his mind, thinking its all an illusion. 

 

 

For the past 10 years, he always saw an image of her. At some point he believed it to be true but when she disappears, it felt like he wanted to disappear as well to the point that he attempted to kill himself. He accepted the fact that every time he saw her, it was just his mind playing tricks on him. It wasn't real.

 

 

But now, she wouldn't disappear. Is it happening again? He thought. Am I going crazy?

 

 

Dara pushed back from Jiyong and turned to Top. Jiyong held her wrist to stop her but Dara turned to him and shook her head. "He needs me." Jiyong looked at his hyung, who had his head bent and hitting his chest, then his ex-wife. He let her go.

 

 

As Top fell on his knees, Dara knelt in front of him. "Tabi…Tabi, I'm here…"

 

 

"Noona, she's here…" Top whispered then he bent his head and cried. "She's still here…why don't she disappear…I keep seeing her again…Noona, help me…" He glances at the doorway again and he whimpers, hiding himself from the vision. The twins, who were behind Bom, saw their mom and ran to her. 

 

 

Top's breathing starts to hike up as he tries to stop himself from crying. His chest hurt but he hit it with his fist, clawing at it even and Dara tried to stop him but she wasn't strong enough.

 

 

"Uncle Tabi…" Lena walked forward.

 

 

"Baby, get me my bag please." Dara instructed Lena and the latter got the thing her mom needed. She already knew Top had these spells before. He was now pulling at his hair and Dara still tried to stop him.

 

 

"Breathe slowly, Tabi! Stop! You will only hurt yourself."

 

 

"Oma, its not here!" Lena called out. Hayi saw her dad and went to him. "Appa, what's wrong?" Jiyong held her close, beside him and shook his head.

 

 

"Anyone, please, get me a brown bag!" Dara shouted across the room. But no one could move. Top was breathing really fast now and he was going pale. Lena went to him and held his face.

 

 

"Uncle Tabi? Its Lena…stop this please!"

 

 

"Top, stay with us please…" Dara shook him but he was just moving his head from side to side while crying.

 

 

"Why can't she just disappear?" He called out. "Why don't you just disappear?" 

 

 

Jiyong was having a hard time putting things together in his mind. Bom died 10 years ago. She was in the car with Teddy. But now she's here. And what is happening to Top? Why was his daughter and wife in a state of panic right now? The worry they had for his friend didn't go unnoticed. Jealousy was clawing over him but then, as his gaze went to Top, he felt his brother's disturbance. Jiyong walked towards Lena and pulled her to his arms when he saw his daughter crying beside Top. Dara turned to the doorway and she could see the friend she has always longed for since she thought she was dead, standing there.

 

 

"She's really here…" Dara whispered, but still doubting her eyes. "Top, she's here. She's not an illusion."

 

 

"Appa…" Lena looked at her Dad. "Uncle Tabi is sick, Appa." His daughter cried and Jiyong could only hold her close to him.

 

 

The woman by the doorway walked to where Top was. Everyone stood there staring, not believing their eyes. Dara moved back to give space.

 

 

Top's eyes widened when he met Bom's gaze. "No…you're not real…you're dead…you died! I saw you! I saw the car…you're not real…you're dead… get away from me!" He took a swipe at the hands reaching for him and he tried to crawl away but he couldn't move further. His vision became blurry and he turned his head to find that all too familiar face streaked with tears, her gaze trapping his, before he lost consciousness.

 

 

"Uncle Tabi!" Lena called out and went to him. "Omma!"

 

 

Dara wiped her tears roughly before standing up and checked on Top who lay on the floor beside her daughter. She looked at Bom after she was sure that Top was still breathing.

 

 

"Why just now?" Dara asked. "Why just now, Bom? Where were you? What happened to you?"

 

 

Bom shook her head, her hands on , crying. Though she wanted so much to explain, she couldn't utter any word.

 

 

"You can't just expect us to look at you like this! You can't just disappear from our lives, make us think you were dead, and come back as if nothing has happened!"

 

 

"Dara-unnie…" Chaerin approached the two girls with Minzy at her side. Dara's gaze fell on Chae, all the sadness Dara felt for the past 10 years evident on her expressive brown eyes.

 

 

"Chaerin! What the is happening?!? What did you do?" Dara was screaming now. Unable to control her feelings that she even forgot being prim and proper and cursed. She felt betrayed, she felt lost, she was shocked at everything that was happening.

 

 

"All these years, I thought something bad happened to you and you show up at my doorstep all too suddenly! Now, I hear that you killed your child? Why didn't you tell me anything? I thought we were friends! I thought of you both as my sisters! How could you do this?!?! How dare you do this to us!" 

 

 

Dara looked at Bom again. "We all thought you were dead, Bom!" Dara pointed at Top. "He was having visions of you! He was seeing you every night in his dreams and he wakes up screaming! You didn't know how hard it was for us to forget! You didn't know how much I hated myself?!?! I couldn't look my husband in his eyes without thinking that I lead you to your death, Bom! Now you suddenly decide to show up? Why just now?!?"

 

 

"Da…" Bom tried to speak but still failed and bit her lip. Chaerin's grip on Minzy tightened and the younger girl could only be strong and try to support her though her cheeks we're stained with tears, like the others. Minzy was at a loss for words.

 

 

"I'm so so sorry…Dara-unnie…I'm so sorry…", was all that Chaerin could say.

 

 

"Chae, you can't do this. Bommie…" Dara sounded like she was pleading, begging for some understanding about what was going on. "He can't even say your name. Bommie, I thought…I couldn't…" Dara closed her eyes and took a deep breathe. Her hand that was holding Top's cold ones, got Bom's hands. At her touch, Bom cried even more and Dara accepted her warmth as proof that she was alive. "Stay with him." She got Top's hand and let Bom hold it. "He should wake up later. And when he does, you have to stay with him."

 

 

Dara stood up and Lena went to her side. Hayi did the same. Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri were just standing quietly, watching and still dumbstruck upon seeing their Noona. 

 

 

The twins held their mom's hand. "Omma…" Lena looked up at her mom. "She can't speak…"

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

"Dude! Why are you wearing my clothes!" Jiyong joked with one of his friends. Apparently they had the same clothes on for the party. 

 

 

"Jiyong, I know this is as embarrassing for you as it is for me but I can't go home just to change!" Jonghyun joked with him and they shared a toast.

 

 

"Its all right." Jiyong said. "I'm just gonna hang around at the back and hide because I know how these parties usually end."

 

 

"Great! Maybe these drunk ladies can actually mistake me for you tonight and I'll go home happy." Jonghyun remarked before they separated.

 

 

"Seungri, I'll be out back."  Jiyong told Seungri when he saw him by the bar and the latter nodded at his hyung.

 

 

"I'll go join you there in a bit! Close the door so that no one walks in on you and you don't need to witness hot right in front of your eyes." The maknae joked. 

 

 

As Jiyong left to find a hiding place, Seungri searched the crowd for his other friends. Youngbae was talking with their stylist and her friends. He raised a glass to Seungri as the young guy passed by. Next, he found Daesung chatting merrily, already drunk with some businessmen. He was so interested in stocks these days. He waved at Seungri who nodded back. As Seungri walked forward to find Top, he rolled his eyes at the group of women surrounding him. One model was sitting cozily beside him and was taking all his attention. Top was still Top. He pretended to pay attention but to Seungri, his hyung had more interest on the glass of scotch that he was drinking. 

 

 

"Hyung, not too much." He said as he stood by the couch. Top grinned and stood up to join him. "They've been giving me a lot already." He slurred.

 

 

"Oh my, you're drunk."

 

 

"How about a drinking contest between the three of us?" The model sitting beside Top also stood up and got the bottle on the table. "Let's see who's more macho." She challenged. "3 of us! 5 shots!" Everyone around them cheered.

 

 

Seungri grinned at Top and they both knew they weren't turning it down. 

 

 

After the challenge, Seungri walked out of them, stumbling on the way and was about to go to the men's room when suddenly, hands grabbed his collar and the next thing he knew, he was on the wall with a girl in front of him, her lips on his. He tried to push at her but his hands were weak and numb from all the alcohol he's been taking. He could feel her hands him and his body was betraying his control. His belt was now undone and her hands were in his pants.

 

 

Top was pushed on the wall as his balance was highly disfunctional at the moment. His bloodstream was running on 50% alcohol by now. He was so drunk, he had a hard time opening his eyes and making sense of the world around him. The woman in front of him was whispering something to his ears. He asked her what she said since he wasn't hearing clearly. He was about to lift his hands to push the woman away when she placed it on her thighs instead and raised her leg to wrap around his. Top closed his eyes when his vision started to blur and honestly, his whole body was getting numb. He should sober up before leaving.

 

 

The sound of a vase crashing got the attention of the hall. Youngbae stood up and so did Daesung thinking that Top got hit when they heard him curse. However, as they reached their hyung, they saw Bom. She suddenly turned and left.

 

 

"Bommie…" Top pushed at the woman and called out. The adrenalin the coursed through his veins was enough to deter the alcohol's effects and he ran after her, stumbling on the tables and couches on his way, pushing at the people blocking him.

 

 

"!" Daesung cursed and followed however stopped when he saw Seungri. "Seungri!" Daesung went to Seungri and pushed the woman off of him. "Bom-noona was here! What the hell is going on with these women?" Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter