xxxxxXxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! ^^

 

Sorry if I made you cry again in chap 9! ^^ But I do hope that I touched your hearts.

 

 

To @hengshogeedee, @pre_miranda, @mymahzy19 THANKS FOR THE TREATS!!! <3

 

 

It's all right, no need to spoil me anymore. I am more than happy with the upvotes and your comments!!! ^^ Sarang you!!! <3 <3 <3

 

 

And to all your comments...I'm glad that you're all thinking with me and that you love this story. I love all your insights so keep them coming! ^^ RUI HUGS YOU TIGHT UNTIL YOU CAN'T BREATHE...

 

Thank you so much! Wish me luck in real life coz right now...let's just say I need a big dose of my happy pill.

 

 

Lots of love from me to you <-- Rui (*3*)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

An idol's life isn't all about the fame and the glory on the stage. For people like them, caution is needed to keep their humanity on check. The audience can sometimes forget that the people they watch on TV, are as human as they are.

 

 

They tried to protect the people that were important to them but in the end, they all ended up losing each other either way. If this was a big joke being played, they were all waiting for the punchline that never came. And certainly, no one was finding it funny.

 

 

 

However, second chances come and somehow, it could turn the worst into something more meaningful if you just let it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae entered his empty apartment and sighed. Home at last. He thought bitterly. He took off his shoes and walked to the living room and almost had a heart attack when he found out he wasn't alone.

 

 

"I thought you weren't going to come home tonight!" Yuri stood up from the couch and wrapped her arms around her boyfriend's neck and on cue, his arms encased her slim waist.

 

 

"You're back?"

 

 

"Ne, filming ended early and I came as soon as I got off the plane." His equally popular girlfriend, idol/actress Kwon Yuri, from the famous dolls of Sonyushidae kissed his cheeks and he dropped a kiss on her shoulder. "I missed you." She said against his ear.

 

 

"I missed you more." He said against her neck. "Your timing is so perfect! You wouldn't believe the things I am about to tell you."

 

 

"We have all night until tomorrow if you don't have to go to work." Yuri grinned then pulled him onto the couch and listened intently as her boyfriend recounted the unbelievable day that just happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Too tired to move about, Jiyong and Dara brought their twins home and lay them on their bed for they fell asleep on the way.

 

 

 

"Good night, Dara." Jiyong told her before she entered the guest room.

 

 

 

"Good night, Jiyong." She answered.

 

 

 

That night, he didn't fall asleep. What exactly was going to happen to them now? With a life like theirs, happiness seemed to be fleeting. He knew that he wanted to be with Dara but, does she want the same thing?

 

 

 

Thinking about what took place earlier didn't buy her any sleep as well. She was happy that Bom is alive and even more so when Top has finally accepted it. He didn't even want to leave her for fear that she might disappear again. 

 

 

 

 

Dara tossed and turned in bed trying to calm herself from the overwhelming emotions she had felt since she returned to Korea. She was wrong to tell Lena that no one could feel so many things all at once. It is after all, happening to her right now. She only has 2 more days left to spend with her family. Was it so wrong to want more? Its the first time Dara saw her Lena so carefree and happy. Back at their new home, she had this horrible feeling that her daughter was trying to be strong and mature for her. Dara didn't want that of course. Lena was a child and she wanted her to experience the life of a child. 

 

 

 

She didn't want Lena to be like her, who shouldered the responsibility for her family at a young age. Since Dara has experienced a lot of hardships while growing up, though she single-handedly raised Lena, she promised herself that she wouldn't let her daughter do what she had to do when she was a child. This lead her to take control and work her way to the top. However, thoughts of another girl always crossed her mind. Hayi. She was a mother after all and knowing that her baby was far from her, didn't make her oblivious to her existence that she wondered how she is or what she's doing or if she's all right with her dad?

 

 

 

Thoughts about a happy household plagued her until her breathing evened and she was in deep sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Morning came and Dara went to the twin's room to wake them up, only to find Jiyong between her daughters. He might have slipped in their room in the middle of the night. She smiled at the image they made. It was like finding Jiyong in bed with 2 Daras. She could now see the resemblance of her daughters to her. However, she also knew one thing that was different. Lena has Jiyong's light brown orbs while Hayi has her dark brown ones. 

 

 

 

She walked to the bed and climbed up. "Time to wake up, kids!" Then she started jumping causing them to bounce with her and the twins laughed and pulled their childish mother onto the bed with them.

 

 

 

"Omo!" 

 

 

 

Yes, exactly, just as you were thinking, she fell on top of Kwon Jiyong. He smiled cheekily at her. "Morning's definitely good, babe." He teased and she blushed. The twins laughed as their father trapped their mom in his arms. and they both snuggled beside him.

 

 

 

"Where's my morning kiss?" He asked the twins, holding Dara tighter since she was fighting her way out. The twins kissed their dad on his cheek.

 

 

 

"Good morning, Appa!" They said together. 

 

 

 

"Oma! You too!" One of them shouted but she wasn't sure who since, its early in the morning and she was on top of something that was poking her down there. She felt Jiyong's arms loosen and she pushed herself off him. She couldn't even look him in the eye so she just looked at the children. 

 

 

 

"Oma! Kiss!"

 

 

 

"Eh?" The twins puckered up in front of her and she smiled and kissed them on the lips. However, after that, Jiyong also sat up and puckered his lips in front of her.

 

 

"Jiyong…"

 

 

 

"OMA!!!" The twins pouted at her and crossed their arms over their chest, their brows meeting in the middle.

 

 

 

"Kiss now!" The twins said at the same time. Though he knew she wouldn't do it, he thought he'd . So imagine his surprise when Dara dropped a peck on his puckered lips. He had the gall to blush. Dara thought she should escape now but Jiyong was quick and pulled her back on the bed, trapping both of them in the comforter and he snuggled at the crook of her neck.

 

 

 

"Jiyong!" She shouted, unable to move since his arms trapped her arms and his leg trapped her legs. What can her petite frame do against his strength?

 

 

 

"Appa! We're going to be late!" One of the twins scolded. "We're performing today!"

 

 

 

"Go away kids, you know your way out! Leave your mother and I alone!" Jiyong said roughly.

 

 

 

"Aniyo!" The twins said together and they started hitting the back of their dad while Dara tried to escape from him.

 

 

 

"Ji, let me go!" Dara said as she tried to free herself from his hold.

 

 

 

"I can't, Dee!" His voice was muffled against her back but she heard what he said. She turned to him. and he opened just 1 eye to peek at her, gauging her reaction to what he just said. 

 

 

 

"You can't?" He nodded, pouting. "Really?" She teased, sensing that his hold on her was loosening. Her eyes went to the kids and she raised her brows twice. Her hands grabbed hold of his sides, and the all too happy father thought that the mother of his children was going to hug him, only to find out, that she was planning something different.

 

 

 

 

"Come on, kids, lets tickle your dad!" And Jiyong's laugh resounded all over the room as the girls in his life made him squirm and laugh all at the same time while he was on bed. Mind you, though he was a reputed playboy in the past, he never got to experience waking up in bed with 3 girls and finding himself so happy and content even though at this time, he was already finding it hard to breathe because of their sweet assault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Someone's in a good mood." Youngbae teased as Jiyong met his friends in one of the practice rooms.

 

 

"You know he's in a great mood when he starts wearing pink." Daesung added and Jiyong just smiled at them. He was wearing a pink button down long sleeve that won't ever cost anything below $1,000 USD with gray pants and his favorite designer shoes. "Does it have to do anything with the mother of your twins?"

 

 

At his gummy smiles and the way he was covering his face with his hands, Daesung and Youngbae already knew the answer to that and both rolled their eyes. They were then joined by Top who, like Jiyong was also in a good mood. He was wearing a blue sweater with those dark shades on.

 

 

"Good morning, Top-hyung!" Daesung called out and the older guy just smirked at them. 

 

 

"Wow, you look handsome today." Jiyong observed. Top turned to the mirror to check. The 3 other boys sniggered.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter