xxxxxXXIIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Happy New Year, Yorobun!!! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

 

 

 

I can sense a dark force emanating from all of you! >.< I'm sorry for taking too long. Mianhe...will you forgive Rui

 

 

I guess I have to make it up... T^T

 

 

Can you tell who else are coming to shake the peace that the little family already has? If you get the pattern then perhaps you'll know when the story is about to end.

 

 

Again, guys, don't be quick to judge...

 

 

Pure fun imagination on the run, ayt? ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

 

 

So, here goes... another chap to keep you thinking...and squirming from giddiness, of course!

 

 

#ruilovesyousopleasedontstoplovingrui 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was a lazy Sunday afternoon and the Kwon Family was spending the day together at the garden of their cozy home. Kwon Jiyong was reading the paper and beside him was his daughter, Lena who seemed to be engrossed in scribbling and doodling. Park Sandara on the other hand was with Hayi, Lena’s twin, on the garden bench and she was learning how to play the guitar.

 

 

 

“I !” Hayi said as she strums the guitar, the fingers on her left hand exerting so much effort for the F chord. Dara smiled and held her hand, smoothing her fingers which probably hurt.

 

 

 

“I also hate the F chord.” Dara said with a smile.

 

 

 

“Why should there be an F, Oma? Its so hard!”

 

 

 

“It is hard, but if we take out the F chord, it wouldn’t be complete and a song wouldn’t be as beautiful, you know.” Dara placed her fingers over Hayi’s to add more pressure on the strings. “You just have to practice some more and when you get the hang of it, it will be so easy for you. Just remember how it is supposed to sound.” She then held Hayi’s right hand and guided her strumming. Hayi smiled and looked at her mom.

 

 

 

 

“Its all right!” Hayi exclaimed after she got the chord right. 

 

 

 

“Just add more pressure on the strings and it will sound better. Practice everyday, at least strum the guitar once before your day ends just to get used to it.”

 

 

 

“Ne! Thanks, Oma!” Hayi smiled at her and for a moment she was thoughtful and she hesitated in telling her mom.

 

 

 

“What is it?” Dara cocked her head to the side, sensing that her daughter wants to ask her something.

 

 

 

“I was thinking that you make everything better, Oma. I know because I have never seen Appa laugh or smile this way before. I’m really happy you’re staying with us now. Please don’t leave again?” Dara looked into the adorable round brown eyes of her daughter and smiled.

 

 

 

“I’m here to stay for as long as you need me and as long as you want me to, Hayi. I love you, baby.” Dara kissed her daughter’s forehead before hugging Hayi to her side. Her eyes meet Jiyong’s who smiles approvingly and winked at her causing Dara to roll her eyes at him.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong glanced at his other daughter. Lena seemed to be deep in thought and he saw that she was scribbling words on her paper. Jiyong noticed that his daughter was a lefty. Lena suddenly looked at him. Jiyong could very much see his brown eyes in hers. They have the same eyes.

 

 

 

“Appa…”

 

 

 

“Ne?”

 

 

 

“May I?” Lena looked down and her hands were fidgeting. 

 

 

 

“Eh?”

 

 

 

“Usually its Oma, but you’re closer to me so…” Lena seemed embarrassed and Jiyong didn’t know what exactly she wanted but he thought it wouldn’t hurt to find out.

 

 

 

“Gwenchahnah, what do you want?” Jiyong asked and Lena looked at him and smiled.

 

 

 

“Can I touch your ear?” Jiyong cocked his head to the side, wondering why. “It just helps me concentrate. I don’t know, it has become a habit I do with Oma, Uncle Tabi and even Mino-oppa…”

 

 

 

Jiyong didn’t let her finish and got her hand and placed it on his ear. Lena reached for his earlobe and she smiled before turning back to her paper and started to scribble again.

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at Dara and she mouthed, “I told you!” then winked at him. Jiyong nodded and smiled at his wife. Dara once mentioned that Lena has the same habit as he did and this was it. He remembers touching Dara’s ears whenever he writes songs. At first she was fighting him because Dara could be a bit ticklish but as time went by, she got used to it. Jiyong turned back to Lena who was bobbing her head and mouthing some words he couldn’t understand yet. Was she perhaps writing a song?

 

 

 

“Lena…”

 

 

 

“Ne, Appa?” Lena asked without looking up from her paper.

 

 

 

“You writing something?”

 

 

 

“Just some random things.” Lena looked at him and smiled.

 

 

 

“I can take a look. I can teach you a lot, you know.”

 

 

 

“Not now, Appa…” Lena took back her hand from his ear and smiled shyly. “Its not done yet.”

 

 

 

“Oh, but when you’re done, will you show me? Hayi never shows me her work too.” Jiyong pouted at her and Lena laughed. Her father looked just like her mom when she pouts.

 

 

 

“Hayi makes beautiful melodies, Appa.” Lena turned to Hayi and her mom who were still busy strumming the guitar. “Don’t tell her I told you, ne? But Hayi makes different music. Its not exactly to your style and she might be afraid that you’ll be disappointed.”

 

 

 

“Did she tell you that?” Jiyong felt a pang of hurt that Hayi would even think that he will ever be disappointed in her.

 

 

 

“Ani, she didn’t. I just observed. Since we started training, when we didn’t even know we were sisters yet, she’s so scared of disappointing you and not living up to your name, Appa. Hayi loves you so much and she looks up to you like you’re her own personal hero. But you’ll be proud of her and I’m sure you are. Her music is unique and beautiful.”

 

 

 

“I already am proud, Lena. I am very proud of you both.” Jiyong smiled at her and held her hand. “I don’t care if you follow in my footsteps. The moment I heard both of you sing on stage, I have been so proud of you. Did she arrange Haru Haru at that time?”

 

 

 

“Ne, she helped Aunt Bommie.” Lena told him.

 

 

 

“I wish I could write a song with you and Hayi.” Jiyong noticed the glee in Lena’s eyes. “Will that be all right?”

 

 

 

“Danghyunhaji!” Lena exclaimed. “We will surely love that, Appa!” Jiyong smiled and kissed her head.

 

 

 

“Can I ask for another request, Lena?” Lena nodded.

 

 

 

“Just do the ear touching thing with Appa for now, all right? I’m not ready to see you touching Mino or even Top-hyung’s ears.” Lena laughed and nodded. “Yaksuk?” Jiyong held up his pinky and Lena entwined her own little finger with his.

 

 

 

“Yaksuk, Appa!”

 

 

 

“And just what promise is that?” Top said from behind father and daughter. Lena and Jiyong turned. The twins smiled upon seeing him, Hayi ran to greet Top with Dara following behind her. “I brought ice cream!”

 

 

 

“Yey!” The twins said together.

 

 

 

“Why don’t you girls get some cups and spoons for us?” Jiyong asked the twins and they nodded and disappeared inside.

 

 

 

“How are you, Tabi?” Dara said as she reached them and Top looked at the guitar on her hand.

 

 

 

“I’m all right. You’re playing again?” He asked before hugging Dara to his side.

 

 

 

“Ani, I was just teaching Hayi.” After Top let her go, she sat beside Jiyong who instinctively wrapped his arms around Dara’s waist as she leaned her back on his chest. Top sat opposite them.

 

 

 

 

“What brings you here, hyung?” 

 

 

 

 

“I came to talk to Dara. The equipment has arrived. I have them at the villa. I was just about to tell you that Jjangmae suggested to use the old Twosome building.”

 

 

 

 

“The Twosome building? The cafe isn’t open anymore?” Dara asked and both guys shook their head.

 

 

 

“No one has used it either.” Jiyong told both Top and Dara who had been away for too long and hasn’t been exactly updated on what happened since Teddy’s death. “Hyunsuk-hyung bought the building. I’m not really sure what happened and why he hasn’t opened it again. It would be a good location though, so you can just ask him if you can rent it.”

 

 

 

“We can check on it tomorrow.” Dara told Top who nodded. “Want to come with us?” Dara asked Jiyong.

 

 

 

“I have to work on the runway music tomorrow. I can take you there then pick you up right after.”

 

 

 

“Ji, don’t be ridiculous. I can drive.”

 

 

 

“Ani, I’ll feel much at ease if someone drives you there.”

 

 

 

“Dara, I’ll come pick you up tomorrow.” Top said.

 

 

 

“Thank you, Hyung!” Jiyong said. “I’m glad you drive until now.”

 

 

 

“Ani, who said I drive?” Top looked uneasily at them then at the twins who came with a tray of cups and teaspoons. “I haven’t been on the driver’s seat since the accident and I’m not sure I can drive again. Bommie and I have a driver.”

 

 

 

“How is she, by the way?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“She’s still being prepared for the operation and the hospital is doing a lot of tests for now. The final date hasn’t been set but Seven-hyung said he will inform us.”

 

 

 

“Tabi…” Dara reached for his hand. “Go with her.”

 

 

 

“She doesn’t want me there.”

 

 

 

“But you won’t be at peace if you’re away from her.” Jiyong added.

 

 

 

“I got some things to finish here.”

 

 

 

“We’re not in a hurry, Choi Seunghyun! Go be with Bommie or I will make sure you can’t come see the twins and bring them ice cream!” Dara threatened and the twins’ jaw dropped at Top’s pout.

 

 

 

“He’s doing it again!” Hayi said, looking at her mom and pointing at Top. “Oma, ani, Uncle Tabi is pouting!” Jiyong rolled his eyes at his hyung’s childish ways. Dara looked at Lena and winked at her before Lena acted like she was going to hug Top, but instead, started tickling his sides and Hayi joined in.

 

 

 

“Stop…stop…” Top pleaded and both twins did as they were told and sat on either of his side.

 

 

 

“I’m gonna start school with Hayi tomorrow!” Lena told him. “I’m really excited!”

 

 

 

“Chinja? Not scared?” Top asked while Dara placed ice cream on the cups for all of them and gave one to each. Lena shook her head at him.

 

 

 

“She’s gonna be with me so she’s not scared, ne Lena?” Hayi said and Lena gave her a thumbs up.

 

 

 

“You both stay out of trouble, araso?” Top warned and both nodded.

 

 

 

“Its not like you’re gonna go see the principal if they get in trouble, Hyung!” Jiyong said while he was busy eating. “Go find your own Park!” He teased and Top just grinned.

 

 

 

“Jealous, Jiyong?”

 

 

 

“Ne, so stop being adorable to my family and go start making your own!” Jiyong shot back but both men knew they were only teasing each other.

 

 

 

“Oma, I have a question though.” Lena asked and Dara looked at her. “How should I write my name? Park Lena or Kwon Lena?”

 

 

 

Dara and Jiyong looked at each other. “Lena, which do you prefer?” Jiyong asked after Dara nodded.

 

 

 

“Kwon of course, but if it will cause problems, I can always use Park. I mean, its just a name…”

 

 

 

Jiyong saw the pout about to erupt on Lena’s lips so he stood up and sat beside her. “You may use Kwon already. Your Oma and I already had it repaired. Your birth name is Kwon Hellena and that should be your name, araso?”

 

 

 

Lena smiled and hugged her dad.

 

 

 

“I just want you both to be careful still. Choose your friends wisely and if you’re not sure about anything, ask us, araso? You can just call me or your mom or even Top.”

 

 

 

 

“Ne, I’m an on call baby sitter, you know!” Top smiled at the twins.

 

 

 

“Just try not to get in trouble.” Dara eyed both Lena and Hayi and the twins nod at the same time. “You are both in a new school and I want you guys to make friends and not fight with other people, araso?”

 

 

 

“Ne, Oma!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara and Top stopped by a coffee shop a few steps away from the old Twosome place. They were waiting for Jjangmae who will bring them the keys to the closed cafe and they came early. Top ordered them both coffee before sitting across Dara. It was early and there were only a few people around Seodaemun-gu. 

 

 

 

“I met with Uee and Hyun Joong hyung when we got back from vacation. You do remember them, don't you?” Top spoke after sipping on his cup. He hasn’t actually told her about the problem they were going to have. 

 

 

 

"Of course I do. Hyun Joong-oppa is one of the prime leaders in the Hallyu wave. Who can forget the person who played my favorite character in that drama?" Dara joked but Top didn't look amused. "What happened to him and Uee. Uee was also becoming one of the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter