xxxxxXXXXIIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SORRY TO KEEP YOU ALL WAITING!!! AND ALSO, I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE TYPOS AND GRAMMAR ERRORS, in ALL THE CHAPTERS. I TRIED PROOFREADING BUT I GOT A LOT TO DO TOO... T^T SORRY FOR THE LAME EXCUSE BUT I REALLY CAN'T FIX IT NOW. PLEASE BEAR WITH ME. I JUST WANTED TO UPDATE AS FAST AS I CAN.

 

 

Anyhow...

 

 

These last 2 chapters are a product of sleepless nights for a whole week. I keep editing and editing and editing .... i still got a lot to write but I'm really short on time. I should be out of AFF since the start of Feb but the urge to write is just too hard to resist.

 

 

Plus the fact that I love reading your feedbacks. ^^ and I love my banners! ^^ 

 

 

 

Thank you! \(^o^)/ I'm hoping against all hope that I don't disappoint you guys!

 

 

- Rui sulking coz a bit sad that I'm ending this...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

by izza

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk made sure that Jinu got priority and special care in the hospital. He even got him the suite he occupies whenever he had his monthly check up. 

 

 

 

Jinu survived.

 

 

 

Kush hadn’t.

 

 

 

Apparently, the bullet nicked Kush’s abdominal artery and it wasn’t easily repaired. Plus, the fact that he was also high on cannabis at that moment and his liver wasn’t as good as when he was young. His body had it bad.

 

 

 

The police collected his belongings and his phone was secured as evidence. Yang Hyun Suk was given the chance to browse through it and it seems that everything he confessed to him had sufficient proof judging from the conversations Kush had with the people he had corresponded with. There were calls and messages to the press, the banks, Jin Hwan and surprisingly, Kim Young Min. Kush’s messages to the latter involved getting Dara and Top to sign a contract with SME. Young Min was lead to believe that Dara and Top were essential to his company. Knowing the former SME CEO’s hunger for power, he was easily influenced by Kush.

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk called over his legal advisors and had the contents of Kush’s phone documented. However, when asked if he was going to press charges, he had second thoughts.

 

 

 

“Will it be necessary? We can’t get a dead person to a trial or even send him to jail.” Yang Hyun Suk said to his lawyers.

 

 

 

“We’ll just keep these filed on our records.”

 

 

 

“Yes, that is a must.” Hyun Suk agreed. “And about that money deposited to Yoojin’s account…”

 

 

 

“Your daughter already called and had withdrawn the money. She said it should be returned to Teddy. We had spoken with Psy and he has given us Teddy’s account number from the bank.”

 

 

 

“Good. I’m glad she did that.” Hyun Suk said.

 

 

 

“By the way, Sir, your daughter also has the money to buy back YGE now. She asked us to talk this over with you. Its at your disposal.”

 

 

 

“I think I should talk it over with Jiyong first before I buy back the company.” The former YGE CEO sighed and leaned on his chair. “Get my auditor to prepare the right amount with interest, that I have to pay Kwon Jiyong. Get back to me as soon as possible. That will be all.”

 

 

 

“Yes, Sir.” One of the lawyers said and they stood up to leave.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the incident, Jiyong and Dara went back home. He had a hard time calming down his wife. He couldn’t even blame her for being so freaked out after he gave her a blow by blow account of what Kush said, of his hate about how YGE treated him and of how he was determined to make YGE as a trap for Bom to get his revenge for their friend, Teddy. If they had fallen to the bait, Bom would be in danger. All of them were in danger. 

 

 

 

Jiyong shook his head to try to erase the memories from that night. Kush has been a victim as much as all of them were. He just wanted peace for his friend though if any harm came to his family, Jiyong knew he wouldn't be as forgiving. But Kush has been kind to him. He was one of the few he considered as his real friends. 

 

 

 

Its been 3 days after the incident and Kwon Jiyong hardly slept trying to think about what needed to be done now.

 

 

 

He had a company to run, artists to promote, music to do.

 

 

 

He also had issues to settle. Issues about Dara, their twins and even Top and Bom.

 

 

 

YGE was again flooded with press people that the barricades have once again been put up.

 

 

 

Will there be any peace and quiet around the perimeter of the building? Somehow, he already knew the answer to that. Of course, not. He thought morosely.

 

 

 

“Sajangnim, I already made the statement! Care to check?” Haru entered his office after knocking once. She really had so much energy and Jiyong was happy that it was contagious. However, this time, he was in the middle of a meeting and a group of people turned to Haru.

 

 

 

“Oh, sorry, I guess I should come back some other time.”

 

 

 

“Ani, come here, Haru. Sit with us.” Jiyong invited and he stood up as Haru stepped forward to stand next to him. “She is Lee Haru, Chief editor of YG Life. Haru, this is Kathy Kim, CEO of C&J Entertaiment.”

 

 

 

“Pleasure to meet you, ma’am.” Haru said as the lady grasped her hand.

 

 

 

“You are Hye Jung’s daughter, ne?”

 

 

 

“Ne, are you well acquainted with my mother?”

 

 

 

“Of course! She’s a mighty fine actress and I had the privilege of working with her.”

 

 

 

“Haru, it will be better if you sit through our meeting since you will be writing about it.” Jiyong told the young girl.

 

 

 

“Ne, we agreed to let YGE do the honors of announcing our merger.” Kathy said with a smile. Haru took out her pad and sat behind Jiyong as she started jotting down notes about the meeting. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since Jiyong leaves early for work, Dara had to drive her twins to the training center. After much prodding, Jiyong finally acquiesced to let her drive. She wanted to think. She wanted to plan her life again, after all this fiasco.

 

 

 

She had a company to restore, a movie to continue, promotional videos to make.

 

 

 

She also had issues to fix. Issues with Jiyong, their twins as well as her best friends, Top and Bom.

 

 

 

Dara knew driving would help her keep calm and help her think how to carry on after the chaos that just happened.

 

 

 

She returned 5 months ago, with the only intention of seeing her daughter in mind but ever since, there was never a day of peace for her. Though scared that she would see Jiyong again after she left, Dara had to be strong for Lena and Hayi. Her daughter, Hayi, who was brought up by Jiyong in Seoul, braved her fear for flying when she went to see Dara in New York. 

 

 

 

How could a mother not swallow her fear and see her daughter back in Korea? How could she not follow her and finally tell Hayi that she hasn’t forgotten about her all this time? That Dara loved her just like she loved Lena? And how could she not grant Lena and Hayi’s wish for their dad and mom to live together under 1 roof? How could she rob her daughters of the chance to make them feel that they had a complete family? Dara and Jiyong’s only wish for their children was to be able to be happy and feel loved the best way they could. 

 

 

 

Here is where her life was turned up side down.

 

 

 

Here, the chaos started.

 

 

 

No matter how she thought to resist, no matter how conflicted she was when it came to Jiyong, Dara couldn’t deny the fact that she was happy when she saw him again. She couldn’t negate the fact that he affected her the same way when they were trainees. She thought that the distance between them was enough to make her forget what she felt for Kwon Jiyong.

 

 

 

If anything, Dara even loved him more, now if it was possible, and her resolve to stay with him was much stronger.

 

 

 

Especially when they were going to have another addition to their family.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Laughter echoed around the spacious villa as her playful husband's lips was trying to distract her. Park Bom lay in bed trapped under Top.

 

 

 

It was still so early, but Top woke up to find Bom huddled inside the bathroom, vomiting. She threw him out after she was done and Bommie cleaned her mess, brushed her teeth then showered. When she returned to bed, Top was already awake, waiting for her. He was very worried so Bom tried to ease her husband, which turned into a tickling fest and a whole lot of cuddling.

 

 

 

“I’ll only stay in bed if you stay with me.” Bom argued with him. Top wanted her to rest today but Bom knew that if he leaves the house she wouldn’t be able to rest. She will be worried like always. Bom held his face with her dainty hands. “Kush has been caught. Jiyong already denied the photos. No one is even talking about it now. Can we stay 1 day in this house without worrying about anything else? Can we pretend there’s nothing wrong?”

 

 

 

"Fine." Top said and dipped his head to kiss her, short but sweet. "We'll both stay in bed." He kissed her again, their lips touching, his tongue grazing her lower lip. "Maybe if I..." He kissed her neck. "...make love to you..." He kissed her shoulder. "...over and over again..." Now his face was between her twin peaks and he was dragging kisses on each. "...maybe we'll have twins too..."

 

 

 

Park Bom laughed at the alien way her husband was thinking but her laughter turned into moans as she felt his hands cup her and his mouth began teasing her s, one after the other.

 

 

 

“Tabi, don’t get your hopes up. Twins aren’t formed by the number of times we make love.”

 

 

 

Top lifted his head from her belly and smirked at her. He raised himself up so that they were face to face, his fingers caressed her smooth skin.

 

 

 

“I love you.” He said, the tenderness in his eyes always catches Bom off guard.

 

 

 

“I love you more.” She said.

 

 

 

“I’d still take my chances.” He said. “I’ll still make love to you but I’ll be gentle.”

 

 

 

Bom thought that seeing his face this way, relaxed, with a playful smirk, was already enough to arouse her. He may be rough and they both enjoyed playing hard before they knew she was pregnant, however when he goes all gentle, Bom knew she will be reeling in ecstasy when it was all over.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At 10am the next day, Dara was at Top’s villa with flowers on hand and a plastic of groceries. Top opened the door for her and helped her carry her gifts.

 

 

 

“What are these, Noona?” Top asked.

 

 

 

“I’m gonna cook you both lunch. Where’s Bommie?”

 

 

 

“Dealing with morning sickness. She also had it yesterday and the day before. She’s in bed.” He said with a smile.

 

 

 

“Oh, I guess my morning sickness got scared of all the trouble, it hasn’t really come yet.” Dara joked then she went to the bedroom and found Bom lying on the sheets.

 

 

 

“Dara!” Bom greets, smiling. “Are those for me?”

 

 

 

“Ani, for Top.” Dara grinned and Bom scowled at her. “Of course, silly!” Dara gave her the flowers and kissed Bom’s cheek. “How are you?”

 

 

 

“I’m okay. Tabi insists I stay in bed after he woke up and found me inside our bathroom having quality time with the toilet.”

 

 

 

“Well, usually after you vomit in the mornings, that’s it. It won’t attack again until you wake the next day. What do you say about watching me cook for you?”

 

 

 

“I’d be happy to!” Bom said then Dara helped her up from the bed and out of the room. Bom sat on the stool by the kitchen bar and supervised Dara and Top while they cooked. Top didn’t want her moving around and Dara agreed to let him help so that his worry for his wife will be redirected.

 

 

 

“Its really normal, Tabi! Stop stressing over it!”

 

 

 

“If you heard her, you would think she was vomiting the baby!” Top said and Bom rolled her eyes.

 

 

 

“Its only gonna be for a few weeks. Don’t worry. Its part of the job description of being a mother.” Dara grinned at him.

 

 

 

“Was Jiyong this scared when you had your bouts of morning sickness, Darong?” Bom asked.

 

 

 

“Ani, he wasn’t with me.” Dara said, but she smiled. “That was when I was pregnant with the twins. For this baby though, I haven’t really had it yet. Maybe when all the stress has gone, my body will remember that its carrying a little person inside.”

 

 

 

“You’re glowing!” Bom said. “Pregnancy suits you.”

 

 

 

“It suits us!” Dara scolded. “I’m glad we’ll be going through this together.”

 

 

 

“Ne, I’m relieved too.”

 

 

 

“By the way, Dara noona, my assistant called and said that the files in the steel cabinets were safe. Its still intact. The cameras were also in one piece since the staff stowed it inside the van. All that’s important is preserved from the fire.” Top told her.

 

 

 

“I guess, letting you and Jiyong decide on the furniture of our studio really helped. Who would have known that we really needed fire-proof cabinets?”

 

 

 

“But not our toys.” Top pouted. “And our editing equipment, even that one from Jiyong’s studio, they’re all nonfunctional now.”

 

 

 

“Why don’t you guys just buy new equipment?” Bom asked.

 

 

 

“Its not really that easy.” Dara answered.

 

 

 

“We have to order the equipments and have them shipped here. It’ll take months for it to be complete.” Top added.

 

 

 

“Tabi, we set a release date. Our filming can’t be delayed.” Dara turned to him. “What did the director say? And what about our staff?”

 

 

 

“Our staff is busy salvaging what was left but I guess they’re waiting for us to announce what we’ll do next. I talked with the director and he said, they can work on the raw material.”

 

 

 

“So filming can go on!” Bom exclaimed.

 

 

 

“Yes, but then the editing…” Dara was in deep thought then Top stopped chopping the leek then turned to her.

 

 

 

“We have no choice then.” Top said and she nodded.

 

 

 

“I’m afraid we have to, for everyone’s sake.” Dara said then she smiled at Bommie.

 

 

 

“Am I missing something here?” Bom asked. “Come on, tell me! I’m the only one allowed to have secrets in this room!”

 

 

 

“We’ll be signing with a company so that we can work on our material and hopefully, retain our staff.” Top told her. “That way we wouldn’t cause unemployment and we get to continue our projects.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Despite the chaos surrounding YG Entertainment, a lot of people working for the company were still oblivious to it. The cafeteria ahjumma’s form of chaos was centered around the menu she’s about to make for the next day, while artists and trainees’ chaos was centered around the performance they have to do and the songs they have to make.

 

 

 

Lena and Hayi were back in the building. Their parents allowed them to train during vacation provided they stay within the company grounds. Jiyong still hasn’t clarified anything with the press. How could he, when he’s got a lot on his hands right now. Same goes with Dara.

 

 

 

The twins were kept in the dark and they were well protected. Nothing else can give them better protection than YGE.

 

 

 

Mino walked in on Lena in one of the practice rooms in the training center. She was sitting in front of the keyboard, her laptop opened on the side, a headphone on her ears. She was singing a song he hasn’t heard of before.

 

 

 

Lena stopped then sighed. She was working on a song as a special assignment from Tablo. Once she was back in training, she had a goal in mind. She wanted to be better at writing songs and asked one of her mentors, Tablo to help her.

 

 

 

She felt a movement in front of her and saw Mino, smiling at her.

 

 

 

“New song?” He asked and Lena nodded. He sat beside her and hit her shoulder playfully. “Sounded sad.”

 

 

 

“Ne, I noticed that too.” Lena nodded. “What are you doing here?”

 

 

 

“I was looking for a place where I could write.”

 

 

 

“Sorry, room is taken.”

 

 

 

“Don’t you want to share?” He asked and Lena laughed.

 

 

 

“You’ll just copy my song!”

 

 

 

“That sad song? Please!” Mino mocked and Lena scowled. “Why is it so sad anyway?”

 

 

 

“I don’t know. It just came out.”

 

 

 

“You miss Bobby, don’t you?” Mino asked and he regretted it when he noticed that she had gone quiet.

 

 

 

“He’ll just be gone for a couple of days. He’ll be back in his usual noisy self soon.” Lena said with a forced smile. Mino knew her enough to tell that she was probably putting up a front.

 

 

 

“You like him more than me now.” Mino said suddenly and Lena’s eyes widened at him. “I mean, I was always your oppa for the longest time.”

 

 

 

“Bobby is a really great friend.” Lena said with a smile. Trying to avoid Mino’s eyes. “He was there for me…”

 

 

 

“When I wasn’t.” Mino finished. “I’m not really used to sharing you.”

 

 

 

Lena looked at Mino, trying to understand what he was saying. He was just looking down, guilty? Of what? Lena didn’t know. All she knew was that at this moment, she didn’t want him to look sad.

 

 

 

“Believe it or not, I’m not used to sharing you either.” Mino looked at Lena and grinned. “I may be selfish but not with this room. Just find a corner and let’s start making music.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YGE Building, Top floor terrace

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk arrived at the building just after Jiyong had wrapped up his meeting. He asked the younger guy about what he’s been up to and checked if he needed anything but Jiyong was already confident about what he’s doing. He just gave the former CEO a run down of what happened earlier and his plans. But of course, they both know there were other more important things they had to discuss.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry you got involved in my mess, Jiyong.” Yang Hyun Suk said.

 

 

 

“I always have involved you in my mess, Hyung.” Jiyong smirked at him. “Let’s call it quits.”

 

 

 

“If I had given everyone what was due them from the beginning, we wouldn’t have this problem. Kush was really talented and I wouldn’t deny that his songs we’re really hits. He was a genius, like Teddy.” Hyun Suk became somber. “Its just that, he’s out of control most of the time. His genius came with a high price and I’m not talking about money.”

 

 

 

“His vices.” Jiyong said and Hyun Suk nodded. “I remembered that time he came to ask you about his contract. I was preparing for my second solo album. He just got out of military.”

 

 

 

“I know that you know about his drug problem.” Jiyong nodded. “I thought I was protecting the company from his destructive ways but then, I risked our safety. Somehow, he was right that YGE cannot be run by money hungry people like me.”

 

 

 

“Its not mostly because of money. And I’m not saying this because I’m patronizing you. Its more of pride and success.” Jiyong said. “I could not name anyone more fitting to run this company but you, Hyung.”

 

 

 

“I actually like the way you’re running the company now.” Yang Hyun Suk smiled at him. “You’ve diverted every possible negative publicity to the comebacks and the debut that YGE is about to do. The dome tours you have organized with YGEX will keep everyone talking and watching out for our artists. Plus the fact, that you have Dara to keep your priorities on check. You have the makings of a successful CEO, Jiyong.”

 

 

 

“Hyung. I already risked the exposure of my children. Dara is under a lot of stress but I can’t be with her because I have to take care of things in the company. I’ve watched you run YGE for so many years. I’m sorry but, I can’t be as committed as you were to this. I’m not saying you weren’t a good father. Clearly, you were since Yoojin and Seung Hyun have grown up so well. Its just that, I’ve lost the opportunity to be a father to my twins and a husband to Dara for 10 years. I really want to make up for it. I want to be with my family.”

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk nodded. “I completely understand. I had my auditors prepare the ledgers for the price of YGE. I will pay you back.”

 

 

 

“You’re going to use your children’s trust fund.” Jiyong said.

 

 

 

“I have to bury my pride for my children. They offered to help and I can’t be any happier that the company means so much to them. In a few years, I’ll be able to save up something for them again.”

 

 

 

“Ani…” Jiyong turned to him. “Pay me half the amount so that you wouldn’t use up all of it. Hide it for Yoojin and Seung Hyun. In a few years, you’ll be able to pay me back. Ownership of the company will still be in your name. Even the signing of the contract for your merger with C&J, I already placed your name on it.”

 

 

 

“Jiyong, you’ve already done so much for YGE.”

 

 

 

“I guess, this is how I show my gratitude for what YGE has done for me.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YG Entertainment merges with C&J Entertainment. Today, the CEO of YGE, Yang Hyun Suk and the CEO of C&J Ent, Kathy Kim are meeting for the formal announcement of their merger. YGE is a powerful music company that houses legendary artists since the beginning of the rise of Kpop in the world. Joining this powerhouse of talents, is the film department of C&J which lead people to speculate on the plans of YGE to venture into the movie business.

 

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk and Kathy Kim stands on the stage and the press people were seated before them, listening to their announcement. They were on every television and people stopped to watch them.

 

 

 

“The growth of our company doesn’t stop here.” Yang Hyun Suk said in his speech. “For many years, idol actors and actresses have been threatened and there wasn’t a suitable means for them to cultivate their talents in acting but YGE has always been open to what our artists want to do. YGE has its own drama department but it took us years to find a company that will be willing to work with us.”

 

 

 

“We believe in the talents of YGE.” Kathy Kim added. “This merger is more of a partnership to show people high quality entertainment. To add to this merger, we have another exciting news. C&J Entertainment signs two of the most promising and most anticipated movie producers in the film industry at present.”

 

 

 

Top and Dara walks on stage to stand between the 2 CEOs. Flashes of lights blinded them, the press people were off their seats wanting a chance to be able to ask their questions.

 

 

 

The 4 people on stage were asked to sit and sign their respective contracts. After which, Top and Dara were congratulated by the 2 CEOs.

 

 

 

Now, it was time for the press conference. Yang Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter