xxxxxXXVIIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Are you getting tired of YG Trapped? Just wanted to ask because originally the clue that this story will be ending soon are the WIN boys (OT11), if they’re all in the story already…so go figure… ^_~ Is there still anyone missing?

 

 

The chaps are long too, don’t you think? I got really carried away with some. I would have wanted to make 50 chaps of this story but I don’t think I can make it. If you get confused, just ask me. No worries, I don’t bite! I really enjoy reading your comments. 

 

 

Thing is, I kind of not want to let go of YGT yet because this could be the last story I’ll be writing before I take a break from story land.

 

 

Anyway, enough of hearing me whine. I’m sure you’re all dying to know who TaeHyun’s real parents are…

 

 

(^3^) Rui 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How does it feel to be a movie producer?” A reporter asked Dara.

 

 

 

“Though there’s more work behind the camera than actually being on it, I'm glad I discovered that it can also be fun.” Dara answered with a smile.

 

 

 

“Dara, do you plan on acting again?”

 

 

 

“No plans yet.”

 

 

 

“Are you leaving YGE for good?”

 

 

 

“Being an idol, yes but the family I had in YG, it will always be in my heart.” Dara answered sincerely.

 

 

 

 

 

A few steps to her right, a reporter asked Top, “Don’t you have plans of starring in a movie?”.

 

 

 

He and Dara were standing close to the rails where the media was. They were asked to interact with the press for a while since the actors and actresses weren’t here yet.

 

 

 

“So far I don’t have plans yet. Maybe not right now but we don’t really know the future so…” Top answered. He glanced at Dara and she seemed to be going pale.

 

 

 

 

 

“Dara, are you in a relationship with anyone right now?”

 

 

 

“Aren’t I too old to be asked that question?”

 

 

 

“That’s why everyone’s curious!” The reporter exclaimed but Dara just laughed it off.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Top turned his attention to the guy who called him. “You started this business with Dara-shi because you are together. Is that true?”

 

 

 

“Dara and I started this business together because we were running out of money in the US. Dara is very pretty but she’s been a sister to me since we were in YG so no, we’re not together.”

 

 

 

“It seems you’re denying.” A reporter said and Top laughed.

 

 

 

“If you weren’t going to believe me, then why do you even ask?” Top said jokingly then a PD went to his side and whispered instructions to him but he already knew what was happening since he could see the newcomer walking to them. He waved at the reporters and went back to the red carpet mini stage to meet Jiyong. Dara was also making her way back.

 

 

 

“Hyung!” Jiyong said and gave Top a man hug.

 

 

 

“Don’t you have a schedule today?” Top asked.

 

 

 

“I wouldn’t miss this for the world.” He whispered and Top just grinned. They separated to let Dara stand between them. Jiyong surprised Dara, and probably the whole world when he pulled her in for a hug.

 

 

 

Dara froze, completely shocked. Seunghyun tried his best not to show his surprise.

 

 

 

&Jiyong... he was just giddy.

 

 

 

The place was filled with flashes of light and the 3 friends could just smile despite Sandara's instinct to flee.

 

 

 

At some point, Jiyong heard someone tell him to cheer his friends on. By this time, Dara's heart almost dropped, when he held her hand, raised it up and shouted, “Hwaiting!”. He felt her shiver and her hands start to sweat in his hold. Top caught on and raised his left hand so that Dara won’t be able to hold it. Left with no choice, Dara just raised her other hand up, not minding that she would have looked funny. Top seemed to be adding to her discomfort.

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Dara’s words were masked by her smile.

 

 

 

“Testing the waters.” Jiyong mimicked her making the people around them oblivious to the exchange.

 

 

 

Little by little, the honored guests were starting to arrive. The were ushered in while the press started to photograph the newcomers. There was YG’s president, accompanied by his daughter, Tablo with his wife, Seven and Han Byul, Gummy and of course, YG’s new representative artists. It was clear to the media and the people watching, that the YG family was intact and were giving their full support for Dara and Top.

 

 

 

“Where are the other Bigbang and 2NE1 members?” A press person asked out loud but his question was drowned out by applause when Seungri arrived with CL. Youngbae and Daesung arrived after them and soon, Jiyong and Top went out to have their photograph taken, as 5 once again. After that, Dara was asked to join the group, then CL.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the living room of Top’s villa, Minzy and Bom’s eyes lit up and cheered upon seeing their friends together, on the television.

 

 

 

“I wonder what will happen, if we both suddenly show up?” Minzy playfully mused as they watched their friends on the news. There was a live coverage of the premier on TV. Bom laughed, knowing that people would definitely be shocked if they see Park Bom alive.

 

 

 

“Perhaps they’ll remember, perhaps they won’t.” Bom said.

 

 

 

“Unnie, once they see you with us, they will know.” Minzy looked at the screen. “Still, I know someday, we’ll be able to go out without fear, ne? If I ever have a concert here, I want you to be there, Unnie.”

 

 

 

“I promise, I’ll be there.” Bom said, patting her hand. “Let’s just try to avoid the red carpet but I’ll make sure I’ll be there.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the stars of the movie arrived, Dara and Top got photographed with them before they were asked to enter. She first saw her twins who were standing by the entrance. She smiled at them and the girls gave her a thumbs up to tell her that she looked great.

 

 

 

Jiyong also saw them, and without any hesitation, went to the girls while Dara was busy talking with other guests.

 

 

 

“You guys should go in and make yourselves comfortable.” Jiyong said, smiling. “Hanbin, go buy yourselves popcorn and drinks.” He added, taking out bills from his pocket.

 

 

 

“A…” Hayi was about to say Appa but stopped. “Ahjussi, we have money.” She said and Jiyong looked at her incredulously.

 

 

 

“What did you just call me?” He asked and the other 3 stifled a laugh.

 

 

 

“But…But Appa…” Hayi leaned forward to whisper. “I can’t call you that in public, ne?”

 

 

 

“How about Samchon?” Jiyong said.

 

 

 

“How about we just don’t say anything?” Lena suggested, smiling at her dad. “I’m glad you’re here. Really really really glad and you made her so happy.” Lena glanced at her mom who was eyeing her family carefully and when she caught Jiyong’s eye, she glared at him.

 

 

 

“I think she wants me away from you now.” Jiyong told his twins and they nodded.

 

 

 

“We’ll take care of them, Sumbaenim.” Bobby said.

 

 

 

“Ne, we will, Sumbaenim.” Hanbin added and they both bowed to Jiyong.

 

 

 

“Good. Go on. Go inside.” He instructed and the children left however someone called out to the whole YG family. Jiyong waved at the twins then went to his group to stand with Top and Dara.

 

 

 

“What are you doing here?” Someone behind the twins spoke and when they turned, they saw Yoojin. “Aren’t you part of the family?” She asked but when she got no answer she smiled and got the hands of the twins. “Come with me!”

 

 

 

Yoojin pulled Lena and Hayi towards the group. Hanbin and Bobby could just follow. They were standing a bit away from the group but Mino saw them and grabbed both guys to join in. For some reason, the twins got pushed to the middle, until they were standing in front of their parents. Jiyong and Dara were shocked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter