xxxxxXXXVIIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! v(^_^)

 

 

DOUBLE CHAP FOR VALENTINE'S DAY!!! <3 <3 <3

 

 

Hope you have a great time with your own real life OTP! Be happy! Enjoy this day! Its such a waste to be bitter! Have fun with friends or your family! You're never alone, all right? ^_^

 

 

Sorry to have kept you all waiting...

Sorry if the happy chappies are almost over for now...

Sorry if I have to hurt our beloved characters...

Lemme shine a light on you now...

 

 

Pure fun imagination on the run! ^_~ 

 

 

Lotsa love from me ~ Rui

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Kwon Household

 

 

 

“Nana what are you watching?” Hayi asked as the twins enter the kitchen. They both sat on the stools by the kitchen counter, munching on an apple.

 

 

 

Nana turned to them and smiled. “The news of course. Are you both so hungry already? I’ll be done in a few.” She turned back to the stove to stir the soup she was making.

 

 

 

“Ani, we can wait.” Lena said, her eyes glued on the kitchen television.

 

 

 

“Isn’t that Appa?” Hayi asked pointing to the screen. Lena and Nana turned to the television. Their faces clearly showing shock and excitement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Twosome Place

 

 

 

“Yes, that’s right.” Dara says over the phone. “No, just the teasers today. You can all go home right after…ne, gamsahamnida!” She ends the call and turns to Jiyong who just arrived to fetch her from work.

 

 

 

“Careful, will you?” Jiyong chastised when Dara almost fell off her chair.

 

 

 

“Sorry…” She smiled at him.

 

 

 

“Dara…”

 

 

 

“I know. Don’t or we will be fighting again.” Dara said condescendingly. Jiyong’s paranoia over her pregnancy was always getting on her nerves and she had to remind herself over and over again that he was just concerned and he’s doing this because he loves her.

 

 

 

“Busy day?” He asked as he kissed her hair.

 

 

 

“Ne, but its so worth it, because we’ve got everything on schedule. The teasers were out today!”

 

 

 

“But the filming isn’t done yet, right?”

 

 

 

“Yes, its not. It’ll last until next month or two. Let me just gather these papers and then we can go?”

 

 

 

“Sure…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were cruising the highway calmly towards their home when Jiyong’s phone started ringing. Dara noticed his face becoming grim and his voice was laced with worry.

 

 

 

“What is it?” She asked.

 

 

 

“Hold on a sec.” He said onto the receiver then turned to her. “We’re on the news. Want me to control it?”

 

 

 

Dara got the phone from him, Jiyong’s expression became wary.  Its been 3 days since their not so subtle date and for some reason, its been quiet. Jiyong enjoyed their date much more than he let on. He wanted to have this freedom to show the world who he loves but still, he wasn’t so sure Dara was a 100% with him on it.

 

 

 

“Yes, I want you to control it. And I mean, I want it to reach the front page.” Dara said, fighting the grin on her lips. “Make sure everyone knows that Kwon Jiyong is with Sandara Park…Yes, I am a 100% percent sure…”

 

 

 

Dara turned to Jiyong and he got her hand and kissed her palm, showing her that he was thankful for what she's doing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That night, Dara and Jiyong both went to their daughters’ room to tuck them to bed. The twins smiled at them both as they entered. Jiyong sat beside Lena, while Dara sat beside Hayi.

 

 

 

“I saw you on TV today!” Hayi said.

 

 

 

“Was Appa handsome on TV?” Jiyong asked and the twins giggled and held up their thumbs.

 

 

 

“Oma was so pretty too!” Hayi added.

 

 

 

“What happens now, Oma? Appa?” Lena asked. 

 

 

 

“Well, we don’t really know for sure yet.” Dara spoke honestly to her twins. “But I want you both to be careful, araso?”

 

 

 

“Ne, Oma.” The twins said together.

 

 

 

“Though I meant to ask this before, do your classmates know who your parents are?” Dara asked.

 

 

 

“Aniyo, we don’t really say because we’ve never been asked.” Hayi answered. “Other trainees know though.”

 

 

 

“Since she was a baby, Hayi comes with me to work but the company and I tried to conceal her real identity. You know why, Hayi?”

 

 

 

“So that people won’t bug me.” Hayi answered with a smile.

 

 

 

“How about Lena?” Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

“Me?”

 

 

 

“How did your Oma’s work affect you?” Jiyong asked.

 

 

 

“I go to work with Oma too but I think its different.” Lena looked at her mom.

 

 

 

“Ne, it was. Its pretty much quiet for me and Lena. Working behind the camera is pretty much different as well as the culture in America. Lena and I enjoyed the peace and quiet, right?”

 

 

 

“Ne, Oma. Will that change now?” Lena asked her dad. “The news talks about you a lot.”

 

 

 

“It’ll die down eventually.” Jiyong assures his family, even himself and Dara. “For the meantime, Oma and Appa can’t really take you to school or be with you most of the time. Will that be all right?”

 

 

 

“Ne…” Hayi and Lena nodded.

 

 

 

“Just take care of Oma and our baby brother, Appa!” Hayi added.

 

 

 

“You want the baby to be a boy?” Dara asked and the twins nodded. "Sorry but I really have no control over it."

 

 

 

Jiyong winked at the twins then pulled Dara down so that she was lying on the bed and she shrieked with laughter when the twins and Jiyong placed their hands on her stomach.

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Dara asked while laughing.

 

 

 

“We’re praying over the baby!” Hayi said.

 

 

 

"Maybe if we wish hard for it, then the baby will be a boy, right?" Lena added.

 

 

 

"There's no wonder they are my daughters." Jiyong smirked at Dara. "But we will love our baby even if she turns out to be a girl, right girls?" Hayi and Lena nodded.

 

 

 

Jiyong looked at his family and smiled.

 

 

 

We’ll be all right… He thought. 

 

 

 

A promise he’s willing to keep even at the cost of his life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Three days after…

 

 

 

Lee Chaerin’s Apartment...

“CL, what can you say about Kwon Jiyong and Sandara Park’s relationship?” A reporter asked but CL went on walking to her car, ignoring the microphones being shoved at her face.

 

 

 

"Please, tell us something! Have you known all this time about their relationship?"

 

 

 

"Is everyone from YG just dating each other?" CL closed the door and rolled her eyes at the ridiculous questions being shoved at her.

 

 

 

 

Outside YG building...

“Minzy-ah, any words for your friend?”

 

 

 

“Eh?” Minzy asked, walking briskly from the convenience store back to her workplace.

 

 

 

“Sandara Park and Kwon Jiyong were caught having a date.”

 

 

 

“Chinja?” Minzy smiled. “Its not a crime, ne?”

 

 

 

"Tell us now, are you also dating someone from YGE?" another reporter asked but Minzy was spared to say anything since security has helped her and pushed the reporters away.

 

 

 

Minzy entered the elevator to checked on the studios, trying to find Seungri and Daesung. She found them insdie Studio 3 and they both turned to her.

 

 

 

"Is something wrong?" Daesung asked.

 

 

 

"I was just outside and some reporters caught me. They were asking about Jiyong-oppa and Dara-unnie."

 

 

 

"Ne, they're the hot topic today." Seungri said.

 

 

 

"Should we be careful?" Minzy asked and it was clear that she was asking Daesung. "I just got asked outside if I was dating someone from the company..." Daesung stood up to hug her. "Oppa, will they know?"

 

 

 

"Minzy, if you're not ready, it won't get out." Daesung tried to comfort her. "I'm sure that Jiyong-hyung knew about what was going to happen."

 

 

 

"Maybe the news was from Hyung and Dara-noona, themselves." Seungri added. "We better just steer clear of all of the press and try not to talk. Chaerin also had a run with the media on her way here. They won't stop until they get a statement from the company, Jiyong-hyung and even Dara-noona."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Work hasn’t been the same for Dara and Jiyong. Media men stayed by their respective workplaces that it was hard to get in unless they come so early. Everyone wanted a word from the couple. Dara's driver was about to pull over when she stopped him.

 

 

 

"Drive around. I see cameramen on the other side of the street. Just go on driving until I think of a place to go." Dara instructed.

 

 

 

"We're heavily tinted, Dara-shi. Don't worry. Should I drive you over to Mr. Kwon?"

 

 

 

"No, definitely not there. They will also be there." Dara closed her eyes to think.

 

 

 

 

 

Top's Villa

 

 

 

“Oh my God, Dara!” Bom exclaimed when she saw her friend. "Are you all right?”

 

 

 

“Oh my God, Bommie!” Dara said back. “I’m so glad to see you!” The two women hugged each other while Top came with drinks for them. He already knew that Dara was coming since she phoned him on the way.

 

 

 

“Thank you, Tabi.” Dara said when she drank some water. “Really, I’m always thirsty these days. Sorry for barging in on you like this. And, I’d rather you don’t go to work too.”

 

 

 

“Twosome was swamped?” Top asked and Dara nodded. 

 

 

 

“Its worse today. I mean, yesterday I was able to get past them. Today some were standing outside the building while some were hiding but I saw them! I didn’t even get out of the car. I decided to come so that I can think of a way to fix this working arrangement since I’m not sure I can go to Twosome. I don’t want to leave everything to you.”

 

 

 

“Dara-noona, its all right. We’re not doing much these days anyway.”

 

 

 

“I know that but the filming has started. The teasers came out and the film is being talked about. I also saw Chaerin and Minzy being asked about us. They just won’t stop!”

 

 

 

“What did you expect?” Bom asked her. “You have to release a statement or something. Do what Chae and Seungri did!”

 

 

 

“I really don’t want it to come to this.” Dara admitted. “Truthfully, I forgot that this could really be a big deal. I mean, we’re not idols anymore and I got used to my freedom. Tabi, don’t go there today. I’m sure they will ask you.”

 

 

 

“You know I can be invisible.” Top said. “Anyway, I’ll just ask our assistant to keep us updated. I think we can work that way.”

 

 

 

Top’s phone starts to ring and he answers. “Yoboseyo? Jiyongie?…Ne, she’s here.” Top passes the phone to Dara and she stands up.

 

 

 

“Ne, yoboseyo?…I’m all right. Sorry, I have my phone in my bag…I’m all right, stop panicking!… I guess, I won’t be going to work…I’ll be all right, Jiyong. I’ll be home before its dark. I’ll stay with Bommie today.”

 

 

 

Bom and Top looks at their friend and somehow, they could feel that this was really tiring on Dara’s end. Jiyong must also be beside himself with worry. After talking to Jiyong, Dara hands back Top's phone. "He wants to talk to you." 

 

 

 

“Hyung, biande…” Jiyong said.

 

 

 

“Its nothing. She’ll be safe in our sanctuary. Anyway, just get that statement with Sajangnim ready. The sooner you answer, the sooner they’ll let you be.”

 

 

 

“Do you really think they’ll be that easy?”

 

 

 

“Aniyo, just trying to make you feel better.” Top laughed at the obvious forlorn in his friend’s voice.

 

 

 

“By the way, about that thing I asked from you…” Jiyong began to say.

 

 

 

“Chakaman…” Top excuses himself from the girls to go outside, while he and Jiyong continues to speak.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YGE Building, Conference Hall

 

 

 

“Ne, I understand.” Yang Hyun Suk says.

 

 

 

“This can’t be happening when the comebacks are set within this week, Hyun Suk!” One of the board of directors said.

 

 

 

“Truthfully, I think it will help.” Yang Hyun Suk said with confidence. “We’ve done this before, we can do it again.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter