xxxxxVIIIxxxxx

YG TRAPPED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HOLD UP! WHY IS EVERYONE CRYING!?!?! NOW I HAVE TO UPDATE TO CHEER YOU UP!!! 

 

 

First off, let me welcome my new friends and subscribers to my little space here in AFF. ^^ Thank you so much for the comments that you post. I really love reading them but sadly, I can't always reply but I try though.

 

 

Hmmm…I know I left you with something very sad at the previous chapter. Explains things now, don't you think? 

 

 

But here's the thing…I LOVE SILVER LININGS…

 

 

So buckle up, because like I said…this YG TRAPPED story is TWISTED! It's just getting started.

 

 

Thank you so much! You know how to give some love, right? kekekekek

 

 

(*3*) <-- Rui

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

10 years ago…

 

 

Day after Bom's funeral, Yang Hyun Suk gathered Bigbang inside his office. 

 

 

"How should I start this?" Hyun Suk Sajangnim spoke after a while. The boys were a mess. The dark circles under their eyes were very evident. Top also looked very much disturbed and in mourning.

 

 

"We are at the end of your promotions. Can you toughen up until your last stage? There's only 1 left." No one answered so he turned to the leader. "Jiyong…"

 

 

"Sir, with all due respect, we are all in mourning."

 

 

"No, Jiyong." Top spoke up. "Lets get this over and done with." The eldest Bigbang member, who was most affected by what happened, for the first time, spoke with authority in front of their leader and boss. "But as soon as we are done, Sajangnim, I am also done with all this ."

 

 

"Hyung, are you saying that you're quitting Bigbang?" Daesung had to clarify because it sure sounded like a verbal resignation from his impulsive and sometimes, "binggu" hyung who just nodded at him.

 

 

No one spoke for a while after Top's revelation. Jiyong looked at him and he could see how much his hyung was suffering but was bottling it all inside.

 

 

"I understand." The president spoke. "If that is what you want, then I can't stop you, Top. But please know, that you will always be welcomed here."

 

 

"Gamsahamnida, Sajangnim. But I don't think its necessary. I just killed the woman I love and I don't even have any excuse for it." Top stood up and left the room. 

 

 

 

When they were out the President's office, Jiyong stopped Top and pulled him out on the 7th floor terrace. Daesung, Youngbae and Seungri followed.

 

 

"Hyung, are you sure?"

 

 

"Jiyong, we all know that we didn't need to go there that night but we all made an appearance to ing please the ing sponsors of this ed up company! I do not wish to live my life catering to YGE's every whim. And if I were you, I'd probably do the same because I think your marriage is just about to break."

 

 

"What did you say?!?!" Jiyong's voice rose. "I didn't do anything that night! I was in the back room waiting for all of you so that we could leave all together when Seungri came for me and told me what was happening! Hyung, we were all there when it happened! You didn't kill her! This wasn't your fault! It was an accident!"

 

 

"Who's fault is it that she had to drive that car? Who's fault is it that Teddy is also dead and who else thinks  that Chae…"

 

 

"Hyung, don't!" The maknae spoke. "Do not even think of saying that or I swear, I won't be able to control myself and hurt you!" Seungri said with as much venom as he could muster, setting aside the fact that he was talking back to his senior. "Chaerin is alive! I know it! I feel it!"

 

 

"Guys, please. Lets all calm down." Youngbae, being the most level-headed out of the 5, spoke. "At this point, we have no one but each other. We are all hurting right now. I cannot begin to imagine the pain Top-hyung must be going through but we cannot appear on stage divided."

 

 

"Youngbae-hyung is right." Daesung also spoke up. "We lost so much already. We cannot lose each other as well."

 

 

 

That night when Jiyong went back home, he was surprised to see luggages in his living room. His wife was standing by the glass doors.

 

 

"Dara?" He called out and she turned.

 

 

"I'm leaving you, Jiyong."

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"I'm leaving.

 

 

"But why?"

 

 

"I can't live like this anymore. I'm close to going crazy every time I see your face on the newspapers and waiting for that time that you'll just leave and never come back!"

 

 

"Dara, you know why I had to make appearances! You suggested this, remember?!? You told Sajangnim to create a diversion! I was against it but the press was out to get you and the children!"

 

 

"I can't…not after losing Bommie…"

 

 

"What has she got to do with us?!?! Dara…" He walked to her and held both her hands. "Dara, don't…please…after this…I won't go back. We just have to do one last stage and I'll be here for you."

 

 

"Do you know why Bommie went to that party that night?" Dara spoke amidst the tears falling from her eyes. "It was because she came here and found me so broken over your newest girlfriend. I thought I was strong enough not to let it affect me but a wife who couldn't see her husband and watch him dally about the screen with every other bimbo, can only take so much!"

 

 

"I might have gone over board but please, please know it was just to protect you. Nothing changed, Dara! I am still the person you married! Those girls were just for show!!! Please understand that!"

 

 

"But the damage has been done. Bommie went to your party, Chaerin was with her. They were both supposed to bring you back to me but now, Bommie's dead and Chaerin is missing." Dara wiped at her tears. "Its my fault that she's dead because I wasn't strong enough to let you come home to me!"

 

 

"Dara…no…don't…" He held onto her and didn't want her to let go though she was thrashing in his arms. "I'll do anything…I'll do anything for you. Just please…please…don't leave…"

 

 

"Jiyong…" She collapsed against him, too weak to move and he was crying. When she got back her strength though, she turned to him and held his face. "I should have trusted you more, but I guess I'm not strong enough."

 

 

He leaned his forehead on hers, his hold on her, not losening. "I'll do anything. If you want me to stop now, I will. I won't even go on stage anymore."

 

 

Dara held his face and wiped his tears, trying to now be strong for the both of them.

 

 

"If you are willing to do anything, then here's what I want." Dara said in a low calm voice and he looked at her. "I want a divorce, Jiyong. I can't live in the same house as you anymore. You will only remind me of Bommie and I will only hate myself more than I already do."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lena got down from the cab and went inside the company building at around 7pm. She let out a deep breath before knocking on the door of YGE's boss.

 

 

"To what do I owe this pleasure, Ms. Kwon?" The YG president asked as Lena stood before him in his office.

 

 

"How do you know I'm a Kwon?" She asked then the old man stood up from his table and guided the girl to the receiving area where his toys were on display.

 

 

"How else should I address you?"

 

 

"I'm Lena Park." The old man smiled.

 

 

"Ms. Kwon, would you like some Apple Juice? I'm afraid its the only non alcoholic drink I have." Lena could just nod. Yang Hyun Suk gave her a glass then he sat down beside her. "How is New York? You went home to your mom, right?"

 

 

"Ani, I stayed in Seoul with Kwon Jiyong."

 

 

"Ne? Does he know you are here?"

 

 

"He thought I was Hayi but I left him a note before leaving home. I told him not to come for me."

 

 

"But why?" Hyun Suk asked, not sure if he understood so he pried, but Lena appeared to be deep in thought.

 

 

"Sajangnim…" Lena hesitated. "Is it really possible for 2 complete strangers to come together and suddenly realize that they're sisters?"

 

 

"Highly possible. Why do you ask?"

 

 

"Hayi and I, we are partners in the program and so we live together. I told her I grew up without a father and she told me she grew up without a mom. You do know who my mom is, right?"

 

 

"How can I forget your mom?" He smiled. "She's one of the most beautiful people I have seen. She's delicate and you'd think she'd easily break when dropped." Lena nodded at the precise description. People around here really knew her mother all too well.

 

 

"So then, Hayi and I assumed, well, we do have some proofs and it may be unexplainable that I felt this bond between us at once. So we kind of switched places?"

 

 

"You what?"

 

 

"I am Lena Park, my mom is Dara. I have grown up in the US and handed over my audition cd to your company so now I'm here. On our break, instead of going home, I stayed to get to know our Dad while Hayi went to Mom." The YG president could just stare at the girl in front of him. How the hell did they pull it off, he didn't really want to know but right now, he was deeply impressed.

 

 

"I like him, I mean, my dad, he is really the best dad for me. But just earlier, I saw the news about him again. I was wondering if you could tell me, if Kwon Jiyong is really my dad? Because at this point, it breaks my heart to think that my mom doesn't mean anything to him because he easily just let her go. I have searched for their photos together but there were very few and my father has more photos with other women than with my mom. How can it be possible? If he is really my dad, why don't they have any photos together? Why would he let go of my mother? Like you said, she is delicate and would easily break if dropped. If he is only going to break my mom's heart, I'd rather not let her come to meet him again."

 

 

The old man nodded then stood up and opened one of his drawers under those shelves of Marvel Superheroes. When he came back, he was holding a single photograph. "Here's one, and probably the only one left, taken on their wedding day. I hid it, just in case."

 

 

Lena got the photo and recognized her mom in a long white dress, complete with veil and bouquet standing beside her handsome dad in a white tux.

 

 

"Your mother was pregnant with you at that time but it didn't show yet. We arranged for their wedding to be small and private and after that, your mom went into hiding to protect you both, as well as your father. Lena, you are entering a shallow pretentious world that doesn't always mean that what you see is always real. But just because you don't see it served on a golden platter in front of you, doesn't mean its not real. Your mom and your dad has been very much in love since they were trainees. It was evident just by the way your dad looks at her. And being the celebrity that they are, revealing to the public about their love affair, would be a hindrance to both their careers. They both understood this fully. So clearly, you won't find as much photos of them together. Because look at that…" he pointed at the face of Kwon Jiyong while he was looking at Dara. "You release this photo, and boom, none of you will ever live peacefully and you will always be under the public eye's radar."

 

 

"But what about those other women!"

 

 

"There was a time that a photo of Dara carrying either you or Hayi outside my villa was taken. Much to our relief, we traced back the photo to the owner, paid him off and destroyed the evidence. Your parents were scared for you both. They agreed for your dad to appear in public with other women so as to divert attention away from Dara and you kids. Due to his schedule, Jiyong couldn't come home to you that they have been far from each other for so long and your mom had that very awful feeling that your dad might have been cheating on her. I tried to reason with her but Dara has been depressed for long and she didn't want to listen to anyone especially after her best friend just died."

 

 

Lena tried to digest everything that she has heard from the YG CEO. It did all boil down to one. This photo in front of her. Maybe the only thing now that keeps her faith going was the look on both her parent's as they stared at each other on their wedding day. It could never be fake, nor acted out. This was real. She felt it in her heart that her father loved her mom.

 

 

"Lena, are you going back to the dorm tonight?"

 

 

"Can't I just sleep in one of the practice rooms? Appa might still come for me. I don't want to see him yet. I need to talk to Hayi first."

 

 

"Araso, I'll have to find a place for you then."

 

 

 

 

Next day

 

 

"Have you found the bastard who wrote that article about me and Soojoo?" Jiyong was talking on the phone while he was driving towards the YG Building. "Ne, I want his sued and I want him to pay me damages. He will cost me my family again and I can't let that happen!"

 

 

It wouldn't have been a big deal because Jiyong was used to this stuff. They were mere articles written about him that held no truth to them. However, this time, he couldn't let it go because he had hurt his daughter. If he was there the night Dara broke down because of all the scandals written about him, he was sure he would have done something like this. He wouldn't let anyone touch his family ever again or toy with their emotions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The younglings were back in the building. YG was as busy as ever. The YG President had a lot on his hands right now but here he is, in his office. The whole PR team gathered. The phones didn't stop ringing.

 

 

Why?

 

 

Because the members of Bigbang were seen arriving at the company. Aside from that, 2NE1 was coming as well.

 

 

"Sajangnim, what do we tell them?" A PR staff spoke up. "They were all spotted!"

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk Sajangnim sighed. "Cut all lines." 

 

 

"EH?" 

 

 

"Make sure the perimeter around YG is secure. No cameras. No photos or videos. If I see any of it leak, I will have your asses fired and sue the ing journalist who crosses me this time."

 

 

The staff felt the weight and finality in their boss's command and left the office to get to work. Sajangnim stood up and faced the Bear Bricks designed in Bigbang and 2NE1's likeness. He looked at the objects fondly. Both groups would probably be the most loved out of everyone he had debuted. Sadly though, all good things come to an end.

 

 

Yang Hyun Suk shook his head to stop himself from over thinking. He placed back Bom's doll with the other girls then he smiled fondly.

 

 

"I wish you can come back to us, Bommie-ah. We really miss you."

 

 

 

 

 

YGE Headquarters

 

 

Daesung and Minzy entered the building together and the latter was shocked to find Kwon Jiyong standing with Youngbae at the lobby. Every person that passed by looked at YGs living legends as they greeted each other.

 

 

"I missed you, Jiyong-oppa." Minzy said against his shoulder as Jiyong pulled her in for a hug.

 

 

"I missed you too, Mingki-ah." He smiled as she faced him. "I trust everything is well between you both?"

 

 

"Hyung, I can handle my relationship well." Daesung boasted and Youngbae locked his arms around the younger guy's head.

 

 

"Look at this guy, boasting about his love life."

 

 

"Why don't you try to ask your girlfriend to get married, Hyung! Its been going on for so long now!" Daesung teased Youngbae.

 

 

"Wow!" Seungri arrived and gave them a slow clap as he saw the mini-reunion. "Has everyone missed me?" He asked, opening his arms, presenting himself to the others.

 

 

"Oppa, I see you everyday!" Minzy told him and Seungri had the gall to act depressed and pouted at her. The girl turned to Jiyong again and looked at him curiously. "Why are you back here, Jiyong-oppa?"

 

 

"I came to see my daughters." Jiyong proudly stated.

 

 

"Oh, daughters…" Minzy nodded then looked back at Jiyong. "Wait, what?!?!" Jiyong chuckled at her shock.

 

 

"I know they're both here, Minzy. She told me you kicked out her friend from training."

 

 

"I most certainly did not!" Minzy shot back proudly. "It was Gummy-unnie!"

 

 

"Gwenchahnah, she told me you had to do it." Jiyong said then he looked at the whole lobby once again. Their names were still on the walls, their videos were still playing on the LEDs. Then when his gaze fell on the door, he stood there paralyzed and his breathe got caught when the woman who has haunted him since as far as he could remember, entered.

 

 

"Dara?" He said albeit not loud enough to be heard. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

As the tall handsome guy entered the building with the beautiful blonde woman beside him, all eyes turned to them and people seemed to stop moving for they were afraid that what they were seeing wasn't real.

 

 

Buzzes of sound could be heard. Whispers of : "Is that Dara-unnie?", "Wow!", "Is that Top-oppa?", "They are perfect together!", "Oh my God, Dara-noona's back!", "They haven't changed one bit!", "She's so beautiful!", "She can't be real!"

 

 

"They must be together now." Jiyong heard someone speak from beside him and he glared at the poor guy who cowered before walking forward and minding his own business.

 

 

"Dara-unnie!" Minzy called out and ran to the woman who just entered the building.

 

 

"Minji?" The red haired maknae nodded. Dara smiled and the two girls embraced each other. 

 

 

"Top-Hyung!!!" Daesung was the first to react among the 4 boys. Top grinned at them and gave them a mock salute. The boys stepped forward to greet the eldest Bigbang member.

 

 

"Its been 10 long years since we stopped being Bigbang and you left us!" Youngbae also spoke.

 

 

"I hope you're staying for good now, Top-hyung!" This came from Seungri who was really happy to see Dara and Top back in the building.

 

 

Jiyong stood a bit behind to give them more room. He didn't know what to say to Dara. He didn't even know if she was going to acknowledge his presence. Top was the first to greet him.

 

 

"Ji…" Top called out and Jiyong could only nod and give his hyung a man hug. Dara and Minzy turned to them and she politely gave Jiyong a bow while the other boys all gave her a hug while her ex-husband watched.

 

 

"We haven't seen each other for 10 years and all I get is a bow?!?! Jiyong thought bitterly. That wasn't even a bow! That was just a nod!"

 

 

"We better go up and meet w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter